I'm noob af in modding something, help me please

After i downloaded all the things needed to install Paradise halls the game won't even start up, right after the bethesda logo showing up it instalty close
Can someone help me? I wanted to add something like this to skyrim, but i simply can't and idk what i'm doing wrong

If the game crashes at Logo, that's usually a master file missing. I'd double check the requirements

"

"

If you have then check their load order and make sure they're loaded before paradise halls :]

Don't you also need Sexlab and all it's requirements? It takes some doing to set all this up- so don't get discouraged.:cool:

Here are all the requirements listed on the mod page-

Requirements:

SexLab V1.61+ and its requirements:
SKSE (V1.7.3)
SkyUI
Zaz animation pack V6.11
the lakeview manor cell requires hearthfires
tdf patch requires tdf prostitution mod
devious devices addon requires Devious Devices Integration 2.92(or above)
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch requires the latest current version of Devious Devices expansion, beta items not yet included as those would then be required
Run FNIS after installation!
ALL requirements for the above mods must also be installed
creature framework conflict appears to be removed from 7.x versions

Try to get Sexlab up and running first before you mess with Paradise Halls or anything else. After Sexlab, I would try and install Sexlab Defeat and/or TDF prostitution and get it running well. If those are working fine, then I would try installing PHE.

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Don't you also need Sexlab and all it's requirements? It takes some doing to set all this up- so don't get discouraged.:cool:

Here are all the requirements listed on the mod page-

Requirements:

SexLab V1.61+ and its requirements:
SKSE (V1.7.3)
SkyUI
Zaz animation pack V6.11
the lakeview manor cell requires hearthfires
tdf patch requires tdf prostitution mod
devious devices addon requires Devious Devices Integration 2.92(or above)
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch requires the latest current version of Devious Devices expansion, beta items not yet included as those would then be required
Run FNIS after installation!
ALL requirements for the above mods must also be installed
creature framework conflict appears to be removed from 7.x versions

Try to get Sexlab up and running first before you mess with Paradise Halls or anything else. After Sexlab, I would try and install Sexlab Defeat and/or TDF prostitution and get it running well. If those are working fine, then I would try installing PHE.

I just drag them into the Data directory or use some kinda of organizer? 

I'd strongly recommend a mod manager, and in case you chose Mod Organizer i also strongly recommend you let it manage ALL your mods (and use v1.3.11 instead of v2 in case your playing the old version, not Special edition of Skyrim). No idea about NMM and even less about Vortex.

5 hours ago, Adilf Hotler said:

Ok, now it's working but as you can see i have 2 little problems...
The poses and the fact that there is still some kinda of clothing, any help to remove them?

20180525195159_1.jpg

the poses requires FNIS to be installed and run, check its main page on nexus for install instructions and tutorials.

the clothes are the Skyrim default nude (it really is not nude) meshes/textures.  to get rid of that you will need a body replacer (most use CBBE or UUNP)

7 hours ago, Adilf Hotler said:

Ok, now it's working but as you can see i have 2 little problems...
The poses and the fact that there is still some kinda of clothing, any help to remove them?

20180525195159_1.jpg

Run the FNIS User Generator program and be sure to fix any errors or warnings it posts. You should check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option when you run it unless you did not install the XPMSE Skeleton that's listed in the Sexlab Framework Requirements.  All the other options should be left turned off unless you installed the mod they support (turning them on does NOT install anything, it only causes FNIS to support them if they are installed).

To get rid of the perm-undies you need to install body replacers.  For the men look to "Schlongs Of Skyrim" (SOS)

As noted for the women there are two main choices as almost all of the armor mods are made for those two choices.  What wasn't noted was that you can get either of those options in one location https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

Note that it IS more difficult to use Bodyslide than just a simple replacer program but it also give you the option of picking from dozens of pre-made (presets) body shapes or building your own preference and if you get to using many of the most popular mods here you're going to find them requiring Bodyslide anyway.