[Is it possible?] Wierd kinky shit.

Ok so. For schlongs of skyrim. Say for example someone makes a schlong thats just the dick. No balls or etc.

And we also have cut/uncut dicks.

Would it be possible to have a handler that says.

If x sex act results in y flag, change player schlong loadout.

So say. In a slave mod for example. You use this theoretical mod to customize your slaves intuitively and immersively.

Say, use magic or animated with tools for it (for the extra kinky)

For things like, 

"Castrate Slave" -> Use tool on their balls then dick loadout changes to nutless model of the same cock.

Or "Circumcise Slave" -> same as above but foreskin.

Would something like this even be possible with the current framework? How hard would its implementation be.

I think that it might be possible with some kind of command/script to make SOS change the schlong of the actor in question (in this case the slave), you can chage it from the menu of SOS already, so i don't see why it should be any different to do from outside of it, just the same code but a different trigger. Of course, one would need the new models, but I think they should be relatively easy to find (S.A.M.'s genitals have foresking that you can remove in nifskope as far as I remember). I know my way about scripting, but my methods are not yet as polished as those of other people, so there might even be a simpler way to go about this.

Certainly possible.

The SOS API has specific functions to remove or change an NPC's schlong just like it can be done manually in SOS' MCM menu; all you would need to do would be to access those functions as part of a script that's triggered whenever you want it to happen. In fact it's literally just a single function call for each of the commands, so most of the work would be actually setting up whatever quest/script/dialogue/spell/trigger is supposed to force the schlong change and creating the addon assets (meshes and textures) themselves if they don't exist already.

Only downside that I could see is that all addons you may want to use for that obviously need to be registered with SOS first even if they are set up with 0% probabilities and thus never show up on NPCs at random, and if you have a lot of variants (i.e. following your example: uncut, cut, uncut w/ no balls, cut w/ no balls and whatever else you may add) SOS may end up a bit cluttered.

Not sure if the system has a limit on how many addons it can handle, though. If there isn't any limit or it's ridiculously high, the only problem would be the SOS MCM menu being a bit cluttered but that should be fine otherwise; if on the other hand there is a limit and is low, you could have problems with people using several other addons already (SOS defaults + Hoodies + the UNP addon + custom race ones, for example).

Archived