Sex and exhibitionism skills no longer appear on the Skills tab

Hello,

Since a couple of versions ago, I no longer see the Sex skill and the exhibitionism skill available in WickedWhims. The Sex skill was a 5-stage skill that improved every time a sim had sex. The Exhibitionism skill was an additional path from the Nudity skill once the latter reached level 3. I can no longer develop the Exhibitionism skill after reaching level 3 in Nudity. The thing is I have the wicked careers mod and these 2 skills are needed in order to advance in some careers. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

On 5/25/2018 at 1:48 AM, heeven said:

Hello,

Since a couple of versions ago, I no longer see the Sex skill and the exhibitionism skill available in WickedWhims. The Sex skill was a 5-stage skill that improved every time a sim had sex. The Exhibitionism skill was an additional path from the Nudity skill once the latter reached level 3. I can no longer develop the Exhibitionism skill after reaching level 3 in Nudity. The thing is I have the wicked careers mod and these 2 skills are needed in order to advance in some careers. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

The Sex skill was recently removed for being near useless to the core mod. Mods that require it will just have to update to remove them. Exibitionism is a reward bought from the in-game store once you reach level 3 Nudity.

Archived