Issue with Toska - Dark World mod

Fire Lord

Hi guys. I have downloaded and installed the Dark World mod as well as some other related submods. I have CK2 patched up antil the Monks and Mystics release. The problem is that in the beginning, after a little while, all these pop-ups appear with no pictures, texts or anything on them. And I can't close them as well. What would be the problem here? No other mods are checked from the launcher.

Thank you.

problem.png

mods installed.png

12 hours ago, Reaper Frank said:

well Dark world is Compatible too the latest patch for Ck2.

the Original Version of Toska's mod is More or less dead so you need to download it form one of the posts in the  later pages for more compatible version

So what should I download from here? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/

I saw a fix that a user named Aliris made in the last few pages. Is that it?

4 hours ago, Reaper Frank said:

to you r First question yes and the second one yes

So I downloaded Aliris' DWToskaRemix files. What do I do with these two files? Do I put them as well in CK2's mod file and launch it as well?

remove the original Toska and use the remix like any mod. It is a re-made version of Toska. I don't know that it will work for you though, since I assume the remix version is for Dark World 1.67 and you are using older versions of the game and Dark World. Good luck.

Archived