KW Removal Affecting Save

I played a family that I have never used Kinky World in, never even enabled it, because I forgot to take the it out of my Mods folder before loading the family, and saving to exit the game. The next time I loaded up the family I had taken KW out of my mods folder, but my save came up as seen in the attached picture.

If anyone knows how to correct this problem please let me know.

The save is completely normal when KW is in the mods folder, with the mod disabled. But at this point I would like to remove KW all together.

Thank you in advance.

1.png

Clean up your directory in my documents/Electronics Art/the sims3/ and delete the cache files , SimCompositionCache.package , CompositionCache.package , ScriptCache.package , CASPartCacha.package and SocialCache.package.

Also delete Folder DCBackup and keep only File ccmerged.package.

Don't worry , these files and folder will be created new after game start ;)

On 5/26/2018 at 5:29 AM, megaperle said:

Clean up your directory in my documents/Electronics Art/the sims3/ and delete the cache files , SimCompositionCache.package , CompositionCache.package , ScriptCache.package , CASPartCacha.package and SocialCache.package.

Also delete Folder DCBackup and keep only File ccmerged.package.

Don't worry , these files and folder will be created new after game start ;)

Hi, tried all of this and still have the same issue. Do you have any other suggestions?

The save is fried hopefully you have a pre-exisitng copy from before you installed KW to fall back on which is always a good idea to do even without KW.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:38 PM, spidertofu said:

Hi, tried all of this and still have the same issue. Do you have any other suggestions?

Try this if you don't have ;)

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

and

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel

Archived