Cant Install new animations anymore X_X

I have XMPSE & FNIS Behaviour 7.4.5 XXL along with Poser Hotkey SE and tons of mods.
I have around 12k animations installed and working perfectly fine but if I attempt to install a simple little animation mod like poser mod with 50 animations it just crashes my game after loading screen.

I tried installing manually and no help.I use Nexus mod manager and if I uninstall one of currently installed animation mods and try to reinstall afterwards it won't accept it either.CTD after loading screen.

What could be causing this, any ideas?

6 minutes ago, GFBMMC said:

I have XMPSE & FNIS Behaviour 7.4.5 XXL along with Poser Hotkey SE and tons of mods.
I have around 12k animations installed and working perfectly fine but if I attempt to install a simple little animation mod like poser mod with 50 animations it just crashes my game after loading screen.

I tried installing manually and no help.I use Nexus mod manager and if I uninstall one of currently installed animation mods and try to reinstall afterwards it won't accept it either.CTD after loading screen.

What could be causing this, any ideas?

The cause is simply too many mods. 

Depending on the machine and the installed mods you might have a different amount of anims that you can run, even if you don't reach the limits of FNIS. For me it was at about 16000.  

Well Pfiffy.

If I remove any of currently installed animations in order to make some space for the new ones, it doesn't work either.

If I removed let's say FunnyBizniz Anims and then tried installing Meme Poses which contains like 50 animations it wouldn't work either.

Same thing.CTD after loading screen.

And if I tried to install FunnyBizniz back that wouldn't work either :( If I uninstall its gone and I can't simply install no animations :/

Archived