HELP SKYRIM SE CRASHED ON STARTUP

You might have go one by one find out which mod not support it may take while if game loads main screen then it works. But do back up copy so you don't have redownload the data files. For me it was the unextensions you don't have to used the mod organizer to enable it just run fnis each time to start screen is loaded. Make sure mods are loaded after you login. That's only way I know how keep the game from crashing lol.

Unless you renamed mods on install it looks like you have some that are only for oldrim and not SE, that can cause instant CTD or launch failures. I notice that your sexlab and sl arousal are not the se editions, as well as some older mods like the hdt heels could be causing issues. I could be completely wrong, or maybe the names are off. I have been struggling myself to get things working properly in SE, and had to basically scrap everything and start from scratch. Once i figured out which mods i couldnt use in SE its helped alot, though severely limited my mod resources. I am currently battling racemenu as a dependency for other mods and has my brain aching. But I think you have some mods that arent compatible with SE - I could be very wrong. I typically would uncheck a mod at a time and test, or uncheck all, and start loading one at a time to test to find out which mod(s) are causing issues. Time consuming and boring as hell - I know. 

Archived