About This File
SexLab Submit DD Follower Friendly
[ ABOUT ]
Current versions of Submit + Devious Devices are not very friendly to players that have a follower along. I decided to do something about it.
This mod shares no code with the original Submit + Devious Devices. It was rewritten from the beginning.
The main problem was that the game did not take the follower into account when armbinder. I have changed it, so that the follower now gets normal hardcore cuffs if the player is given an armbinder. Furthermore the player and the follower cannot help each other while wearing the armbinder/cuffs.
While working on it I also changed a few minor things.
[ INTALLATION ]
Use Mod Organizer! An install script will helpt you!
If you are using Nexus Mod Manager you may need to run as administartor to stop it from complaining about unclosed tags.
Copy submitdd_ff.bsa and submitdd_ff.esp into the data folder. Activate submitdd_ff.esp and place it after "SexLAb Submit.esp" in the load order.
Ensure that you do not have a "data/scripts/_SLSubmitBoundEffect.pax" from another Submit mod.
To use the Expansion items copy submitdd_ff_exp.esp and submitdd_ff_exp.bsa into the data folder. Activate submitdd_ff_exp.esp and place it after "submitdd_ff.esp" in the load order.
[ UPGRADING ]
Version 1.0.0 contained some incorrect files.
If they exist -> delete them. The correct files are packed in the bsa-files
[ FEATURES ]
Does not modify any original scripts
If the player gets an armbinder, the follower gets cuffed or armbinder (MCM configurable)
Added a "disease" to the armbinder, so the grace period ends the moment you get the armbinder off.
Does not modify the original "_SLSubmitBoundEffect.psc"-script. Instead a new "_SLSubmitBoundDDEffect.psc" is called and the old one is called by if the player did not get an armbinder.
20 % probability of starting Jafar's Shiv quest if addlHq is installed
Changed player dialogue so a cuffed follower cannot help the player
Changed player dialogue so the player cannot help the follower if the player is wearing an armbinder
ReEquips items removed if "Steal Player Gear active" is off
Casts all spells from the formlist _SLSubmit_DD_extra_spells on the player after the base items have been added (this is how the extension adds extra items)
Multiple follower support: Extra followers gets cuffs
[ KNOWN BUGS ]
All bugs from Submit are inherieted. Including any "Still in combat" errors that are likely caused by other mods.
[ CONFLICTS ]
Any other Submit + Devious Devices mod
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
* Devious Devices - Integration v2.7.5 by Min
* Sexlab Submit "08May14 2323" by dkatryl (use this version of later for maximum compatibility with Devious Devices)
[ OPTIONAL ]
* Devious Devices - Expansion.esm by Aelie and Min must be loeaded for submitdd_ff_exp.esp to work
[ PERMISSIONS ]
You are allowed to distribute the mod by any means
You are allowed to modify the files
You are allowed to distribute modified copies.
The permissions does NOT take any required mod into account. You must follow them too or remove the dependency.
[ CREDITS ]
Min - provided input for the ReEquip function
Aelie - I would not have gotten this idea myself
Of course a lot of other people have made the important work, see the requirements credits for full information
[ CHANGELOG ]
1.5.1 - 2014-05-13
- The translation files was incorrectly located in "translations/submitdd_ff_english.txt" instead of "interface/translations/submitdd_ff_english.txt". This is now corrected!
1.5.0 - 2014-05-06
- Important fix for compatibility with 03May14. Uses sexlab strip during binding
1.4.0 - 2014-05-06
- Prepared the MCM menu for translation
- Added Rob and strip to then the armbinder is applied. The player was no longer being robbed after 03May14 2242 and that version is greatly recommended!
1.3.0 - 2014-04-09
- Fixed Creation Kit crash with 29MAR14 0932.
- Devious items now restrict some sex options
- Multi follower support. Extra followers now gets cuffs!
1.2.2 - 2014-04-06
- The armbinder effect now tests for race condition with the equip script.
- Possible to disable the armbinder effect script by using a "Debug armbinder"-option. To test if the problem is with the script.
- Added debug information to the script if debug information is enabled in Submit (default: On)
1.2.1 - 2014-03-31
- Installer trouble with Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). NMM cannot use the default destination like other fomod installers.
1.2.0 - 2014-03-30
- Armbinder is no longer loose the second time it is added.
- Falmar does no longer place items
- submitdd_ff_exp.esp now uses the blocking harness as intended
1.1.1 - 2014-03-29
- Added install script
- Updated readme
1.1.0 - 2014-03-28
- Items on follower is now synced too
- Follower is stripped using SexLab's strip function
- Follower can get an armbinder (MCM configurable)
- Menu can now be dynamically extended by plugins
- Added plugin for Devious Devices - Expansion
- Adds Blocking blindfold
- Adds Blocking harness
- Adds Blocking boots
- Adds the above items to the menu!
1.0.0 - 2014-03-23
- Initial release
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- 1.5.1 - 2014-05-13
- - The translation files was incorrectly located in "translations/submitdd_ff_english.txt" instead of "interface/translations/submitdd_ff_english.txt". This is now corrected!