About This File
~ Armor and Accessories from TERA for UUNP female and Vanilla Male bodies ~
IF YOU ARE INSTALLING FOR SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION, PLEASE USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Update Notes 4-9-21: Major Update Added! Please see links under "Downloads" section of this description. Please note that this update includes edits to existing textures and armor models, and will need to overwrite previous versions in your load order (this includes any texture mods made for this mod).
Details section is fully edited. I moved some information (Old HDT PE versions, their requirements and a separate post for FAQ) to different forum posts (links are provided).
4-10-21: Added missing screenshots.
Welcome to the mod, "LadyHorus' TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males".
This mod was originally largely inspired by Asianboy345's TERA Collection, and created to add even more conversions of the armor from TERA to Skyrim!
With that said, though, all armors in my mod are new conversions straight from TERA, I did not use anyone elses' previous work.
Every armor has been converted with care, especially in the case of UUNP. As of version 2.10, I opted only to support certain body morphs since doing the original 40+ was quite a lot of work. I tried to focus on those that were not only requested but also which tend to be most popular. All of the basic sliders (for example breast, arms, legs etc) are all supported. For a full list of the supported bodytypes please see the following spoiler:
Supported Bodies in Bodyslide:
UNPB Oppai v1
UNPB Oppai v3.2
Since this keeps coming up, I'm going to reiterate that yes, this does support pregnancy. It also has belly node weighting for belly physics. Please be aware however that I have not tested it beyond the sliders in Bodyslide, so it may have less than desirable results in-game using other mods that utilize pregnancy and that sort of thing. This is not something I ever intended to use so I don't plan to make any further adjustments to it.
BBP and cloth physics: In addition to Breast and Butt bounce support, there is also HDT SMP support for many armors which have flowing cloth physics. Please see the requirements/installation section for important info on what you'll need. As of version 2.5 HDT PE is no longer being supported, since the new SMP version uses different cloth bones/properties. HOWEVER, if you want to run it with only HDT PE that is possible, it just means not using any armor that uses new cloth physics bones. So no capes, skirts, loincloths etc. Only use form-fitting outfits like Deathshell, Viridinium (female), Abyss, Twisted, etc). Alternatively I have a separate download for xmls which can be used with a dual HDT PE and SMP setup for those who only want SMP to control cloth physics but the rest (breast/butt/belly) with HDT PE.
High heels in this mod also will change character height thanks to NiO High Heels! Please see the requirements section for more info.
Overall I did my best to make each armor look good with every setting and body type. Enjoy!
Currently there are 30 Heavy, 24 Light, 16 Robe armors (including some retextures and variants).
My original plan when I first started this mod had been to convert all Heavy armor I liked, then move on to the other types. So that is why there is mostly Heavy for the time being. I'm working on adding more Light armor and Robes in future updates (and don't worry, I'm not done adding Heavy sets either).
All armor sets require their respective Blacksmithing skill to craft. Accessories do not require any crafting skill. Alternatively, you can spawn a chest ("LadyHorus' Tera Chest") which includes everything in this mod (instructions are listed under the FAQ).
Armor Listing in the Spoiler (Newly Added Armors are marked with Orange). Some armor names/material values have changed as of version 2.5 to better match with Asianboy's Tera mod just for the sake of keeping things simple. I'm not planning to convert all of the same armors as those found in his mod, but for the ones which are essentailly "doubles" I thought keeping the names/materials the same would make things a bit easier.
Castanic Horns: All sets, Male and Female, Slot 57. Comes in Heavy, Light, or Cloth rating variants, and can be tempered and enchanted. These may be a bit over powered when equipped with armor and helmets, just use what you feel fits best.
Trielek Forgefire ("Red Umbra")
Trielek Precursor ("Umbra Original Alt")
Trielek Royal ("Umbra Original")
Sententia ("Royal Guard")
Rogue Elite Variant
Valkyrie (female only)
If you're using the old version of the mod for Dream Girl, you cannot use both simultaneously as they will overwrite each other. You must uninstall the Dream Girl version entirely before installing this version.
This mod is a completely separate mod from other authors' TERA mods! Therefore it should work alongside them and/or without them just fine.
The Castanic Horns in this mod use slot 57, which means that any mod that has items that occupy this slot will conflict!
Compatibility has been added for the following mods:
Stealth Skills Rebalanced
Any gloves that are fingerless should not hinder lockpicking or pickpocketing with this mod installed! Also, any dark outfits (like the Rogue outfit) should benefit from the dark clothing perks.
All of these are required, and remember to also have everything these require to work as well! Check their individual pages for that info.
For version 2.5 and above:
Please note that this version no longer supports HDT PE cloth physics! However, it is possible to run my mod with only HDT PE, just do not use any armors which add new cloth physics or it may either not work or crash your game. It's possible to run both SMP and HDT PE side-by-side, and this will require the optional file "LadyHorus TERA SMP xmls for dual HDT PE and SMP setups". In short, SMP and HDT PE cannot control the same physics bones at the same time without some issues (for obvious reasons). Only have one or the other apply to breast/butt/belly and other body physics, not both. If you want to set up this way you will need to read the necessary tutorials/documentation on it as I'm not here to help you set this up.
• SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender
• HDT SMP version 0730 (can be found for download here under "optional files", or I have hosted a mirror here). It is REQUIRED to update to this version, as this is what my mod was built upon. The download includes HDT PE, the HDT Physics Extensions files can be deleted if you only plan to run SMP. If you do run both HDT PE and SMP together, it will be necessary to download the xmls for my mod which do not include BBP support (so that SMP and HDT PE are not trying to control the same physics bones for breast/butt at the same time). This download can be found under Optional Downloads below. Please don't try running my mod with previous versions of SMP as the physics on my mod will not work as intended. If there are newer versions of SMP I'm unaware of them at the moment, so I cannot guarantee my mod will work with new versions (if any exist).
• Please read and follow the instructions on this All-In-One to get SMP running for your specific setup. Please note however that the files from this All-In-One are at this point a bit outdated. While they will work, the physics will not interact properly with the updated version of SMP. So I recommend using the following files from CBBE below. Other useful documentation on SMP can be found here as well. A simple to understand tutorial can also be found here for those who might need it.
• For breast and butt physics I personally use the settings from Caliente's CBBE for SSE which you can find under optional files here ("CBBE SMP Config v1.0.6") (CBBE and SSE are obviously not required as these are settings which only pertain to SMP). To get these to apply to UUNP, a line will have to be added to the defaultBBPs.xml file located in the SKSE/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics directory:
<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>
HOWEVER. If you run a dual HDT PE setup (and HDT PE controls breast/butt/belly physics via the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) DO NOT use the files from CBBE SMP listed here as it will conflict. You don't want SMP and HDT PE controlling the same physics bones at the same time as this will obviously cause issues.
• XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama: This skeleton is now required for this mod, NO EXCEPTIONS! This is what adds the required bones for TBBP physics to work.
• NiOverride High Heels: Every female high heels set makes use of height changes provided by the mod NiOverride High Heels. However, it is not required that you have NiOHeels installed, just understand that without it, heels will sink underground!
• Bodyslide: UUNP makes use of Bodyslide in order to adjust female body settings. By default there are no female meshes in the Skyrim mesh directory, you MUST generate them using Bodyslide. Use Bodyslide to make the female body you'd like to use and generate your own female armors!
- Additional Note: For some armors I included "collision" meshes which are basically blank meshes meant to act as something for the physics to interact with. So your previews may look something like this. Don't worry, it is working as intended and will look as it should once in-game.
For versions 2.0 to 2.10:
Main Files, Version 2.9 with SMP (current):
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.9 HDT SMP
Update Files for Version 2.5 to Version 2.9:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.9 HDT SMP Update File
LadyHorus TERA Castanic Horns Standalone v2.05
(Please note this does not include the two new horn sets yet, I will update this at a later time)
LadyHorus TERA SMP xmls for dual HDT PE and SMP setups
(no SMP BBP support, but SMP still controls cloth physics. This is for a dual setup where HDT PE controls Breast/Butt/Belly physics)
Old Versions (SMP):
Main Files, Version 2.5 with SMP:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP
Main Files, Version 2.5 Fixes:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP - FIXES
Main Files, Version 2.5 Fixes 2:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP - FIXES 2
See pic below for examples of each consecutive change to Deathshell armor according to version. Other fixes included in both 2.5 Fixes and 2.5 Fixes 2 are weight painting fixes to Cheongsam and Castanic Swimsuit, as well as armor recipe fixes.
LadyHorus TERA Castanic Horns Standalone v2.05
LadyHorus TERA SMP xmls for dual HDT PE and SMP setups
(no SMP BBP support, but SMP still controls cloth physics. These xmls lack BBP in the files so that SMP and HDT PE are not trying to compete to control the same breast/butt physics bones)
Please Click Here for OLD versions downloads listing.
(IF YOU ARE INSTALLING FOR SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION, PLEASE USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS)
Installation instructions below in the spoiler, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW before asking for help:
If you were using the previous Dream Girl version of this mod, uninstall it entirely before proceeding! It will need a fresh install. However, it uses the same forms as the old mod, thus you should be able to keep your current armor if you had been playing with it on an in-progress game previously.
If updating from version 2.0 to a newer version:
• Please do a full uninstall before updating, as I have cut down considerably on filesize after this version by eliminating excess files that weren't needed. You don't have to, but I highly recommend it to avoid any possible conflicts in later versions. A clean save is not necessary.
If updating from an old version to 2.5:
• Version 2.5 includes many new files so I would recommend a fresh install. It probably isn't necessary, but just to be sure it's a clean install. The xml files (which control the physics) as well as old meshes which use the old bones/HDT PE settings will be completely overwritten with the new files for the SMP version. All of the forms in the previous version ESP are the same, however there have been many alterations to armor material, crafting recipes and in some cases appearance changes (all of these changes can be found in the changelog if you'd like to know specifics).
Installing HDT SMP:
• It is obviously necessary to install SMP (v0730) for version 2.5 and later. I have linked to the necessary requirements under "Requirements" above. Please follow the instructions given on the pages for it entirely, as I will not help troubleshoot problems pertaining to SMP itself, this is something you will need to refer to those pages for (there are very detailed instructions I would recommend you read thoroughly).
• The download for SMP 0730 includes HDT PE, which my mod wasn't meant to support. I would recommend deleting the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini" (unless you plan to set up your SMP to run alongside HDT PE). If you do run both together, it will be necessary to download the xmls for my mod which do not include BBP support (so that SMP and HDT PE are not trying to control the same physics bones for breast/butt/belly at the same time).
• Download from the links provided under "Downloads" on this page. Extract the contents using 7-zip to your desired location, then move or copy those files to your Skyrim/Data directory. Enable the "LadyHorus_TERA.esp" plugin. (See below for short Bodyslide explanation)
(I don't personally use NMM, so these instructions may not be exact. Just treat this mod as you would most other armor mods.)
• Download from the links provided under "Downloads" on this page. For MO, use the install option at the top of the window and navigate to where you downloaded this file on your computer (there should be an equivalent of this for NMM, but I'm afraid I don't know it). Install the file as you would normally. Enable the "LadyHorus_TERA.esp" plugin. (See below for short Bodyslide explanation)
Don't forget to run Bodyslide!
• Don't forget to run Bodyslide and generate your desired body! My Tera armors come with an easy to use slider group titled "LadyHorus TERA UUNP HDT" and can be chosen from the slider groups option at the top of Bodyslide (middle text box dropdown, using "choose groups" option). Be sure to check the "Build Morphs" option at the bottom of the window before generating if you want to use them with the UUNP sliders for RaceMenu. For further instructions on how to use Bodyslide, please refer to its respective FAQ and instructions section on their mod page!
• If you have trouble running Bodyslide through MO, I believe there are some workarounds listed on the Bodyslide webpage. Personally I have all of my Bodyslide files directly in the Data folder for Skyrim and I run everything there as you would if it were a manual install. Holding Ctrl when clicking "Batch Build" will let you build the files to a directory of your choosing. I usually zip this directory after the fact, then install it with MO and activate it, installing it directly below the base mod (so that the generated files overwrite those from the mod).
• Again, if you see meshes in bodyslide that have "no image" text on them (like this) please ignore it as that is intentional. These are blank meshes meant to act as collision for the physics to interact with in the SMP versions.
I highly recommend running a sort program called LOOT, which will automatically sort your mods. It is not always perfect, but does a very good job nonetheless.
If you don't use a load order tool, loading my mod (LadyHorus_TERA.esp) anywhere should be fine. Personally I load it before NIOHeels (NIOVHH.esp) in my load order without any problems.
• Delete all files included in this mod. This should include the following:
Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups\LadyHorus Tera UUNP.xml
Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderSets\LadyHorus TERA xxx.osp (all files that begin with "LadyHorus TERA")
• Deactivate the esp and files in your manager of choice. Delete my mod from your mod listing in your mod manager if you want it completely uninstalled and are not planning on installing again. If you aren't sure, you can always deactivate it in the left pane by unchecking it on the checklist. This will keep the files but they are not active in your virtual file system created by MO.
• All clothing, armors and accessories are from the MMORPG TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea, property of BlueHole Studios and En Masse Entertainment. I do not claim any of it, only that I took the time and energy to extract and convert all content within this mod for use in Skyrim.
• Bare feet mesh (for high heels) is from Charming High Heels, and is by ChronoTrigger77: Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT
• Bare feet mesh (for high heels such as the gold heels from the Cheongsam outfit) are from Elewin Pumps.
• UUNP is from Bodyslide (obviously), and all credits for it go to them!
• The "chitin_e_ebony" cubemap used on some armors is from Ebony Retextures by CaBaL120.
• New cubemaps in version 2.9 are by Humus, with some coming from Humus Cubemaps on Nexus. Others were edited by me.
Please DO NOT reupload elsewhere! DO NOT upload to Nexus or Steam! If you wish to post about it on another site or blog, link to this page only. Don't reupload it! Don't claim it as your own conversion work either, please. If you want to host a mirror for the sake of having a backup that is fine too, though I would like to be aware of the locations if possible.
Generally speaking, I'm okay with my mod's assets being used for Follower mods as long as credit is given to me for the armor (or accessories) conversion that you've used, and a link is provided to this page.
If you'd like to do translations to other languages that is fine too, as long as my mod is still required to use it (ie, you only provide a translated esp).
Generally I'm a pretty easy going person, so don't be afraid to ask if you have questions. ^-^
Thank you for respecting my wishes.
• 3D Studio Max 2012
• Notepad+ +
• Photoshop CS6
• Bodyslide: Outfit Studio
• Umodel (for extracting TERA models)
• Creation Kit
Many special thanks to a great inspiration and teacher, Nightasy. If not for his tutorials none of this would have been possible!
Asianboy345 - For his encouragement and help learning the nuances of how he worked on his mod.
Arjuna76 - For encouraging me to do UUNP conversions! I've learned a lot in the process.
Ousnius - For help when I had questions regarding Bodyslide and NiO High Heels! Very appreciated!
And of course, to Bethesda for creating Skyrim, and Bluehole Studios for creating Tera! Two great games that I love to play.
A FULL FAQ CAN BE VIEWED HERE.
What's New in Version 2.9
• Added 2 new Castanic horn sets from the Valkyrie update on Tera.
• Added new Angel Wings accessories.
• Added new Ninja Mask accessories.
• Added 10 new Light Armors, and 10 new Robes (see details above in mod description). Most only have female versions for now.
- Scorpion and Celestial are the only two which are complete with Female and Male versions.
• Added a new alternate version of Deathshell (female) which can be toggled via Bodyslide.
- Please note that both Deathshell and Sikhanda have alternate options which can be toggled in Bodyslide.
• Made updates to spec maps for several armors.
• Added new cubemaps specifically for this mod.
• Armor models have been updated to use new cubemaps.
• Edited texture colors for Male armors to better match their Female counterparts:
• Edited texture color for Female version of Mystel to better match the Male version.
• Edited Trielek (female) removing glows, and opting to give it environment/spec mapping. Male version is still the same with glows.
• Added "Disallow Enchanting" on the robes which have custom enchantments, as when they are learned it doesn't retain the correct values. I don't know a way around this, so it is easier to just disable it.
• Edited the physics for the back of the skirt on Eternal Magus (female) so it isn't so stiff.
• Added butt bounce physics to several older armors (there are many more I still need to add it to, though).
• Fixed UV mapping on Sententia (female).
• Realigned the sleeve on Val Tirkai (female) to match with the elbow more accurately.
• The physics on the Nightwinder and Royalrite robes are far from perfect and can often get "stuck" on the character's legs, but I tried to minimize this by making them flow a bit less constrained. It may not look perfect but I don't know a better way to do it at this time.
• I tried adding enchantments on the Zodiac robes which depend on time of day/night, but I cannot tell if it actually works... I may just end up removing that part of it later on.