Where am I?
It looks like it’s an island, but I’m not sure.
What the hell happened? Where are my glasses? I can see without them.
There’s something here. It looks like a chest.
Now I can see. But before going on…
I need to do my daily morning ritual.
Now I feel better, but there’s another problem…
No signal of another lands.
Let’s see if I find someone.
Another island. I’ll go there later.
Danger sign. It doesn’t scare me. There’s a cave. Maybe with someone inside, I hope.
If someone wants to hide, this is not the best way.
Oh good. More water. An underground river.
I think it’s not a problem if I pee here.
Shit. I think there’s someone else watching me.
- Get closer stranger. Don’t feel scared or… ashamed. What’s your name?
- I’m Leda and that swan is mine. What brings you here?
- I wish I could now how I came here.
- You must be from Tamriel, am I right?
- Tamriel? I am out of Tamriel?
- Yes. And you’re a different kind of woman, with something more.
- I know…
- I don’t care about it. Just keep this thing away from me. If you want to wear something better, that cover you, there’s a chest behind the waterfall near the entrance.
- I appreciate that.
Talking about this place, do you live here?
- Yes, I do, but that’s a long history I don’t want to tell anyone else.
- Anyone else? Do you get many visitors?
- Let’s say yes. People runing away from Tamriel or from my land. Sometime ago these three islands had its population, but nowadays it’s just me and Camila. As you are… different, I don’t recomend you to go to her island, the Dwemer ruins, unless you want to lose your thing.
- Thank you for the advice.
- You can go to the old researcher’s camp on the next island. You’ll be safe there.
- I’ll see the place.
- If you don’t want to say anything else, I think you should go.
- Okay. Thank you, I guess.
A swan living underground. An island with a strange weather I never saw before. What happened?
This must be the cave she said.
I hope I can find answers…