(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

This is simply too awesome to behold for only a few moments :D

But I have a couple of questions:

First' date=' is do you plan to add similar physics/animation to the butt as well? That would just be the icing on the cake :P

And second, will this be freely usable in other mods as a resource? I'd gleefully repackage every one of my custom race mods to include it ;)

Thanks,

Trykz

[/quote']

I alreayd did it's just not shown in here. It works just as fine cuz they share basically the same principles in simulation.

As for resource yes, I believe for it to work and be widely accepted, I will have to include this in every other mod that needs it.

Too awesome! And thank you :)

I'll get things prepped for when you release it. I have no doubt you're onto the next standard for body physics here. And I'll be all too happy to help you spread that sentiment ;)

I don't know if anybody has done this but I did this just today and it's really simple. Check out the Gifs.

tbbps250.gif

TBBP250.gif

I'm not sure about the policies for nudity at this forum. I hope it doesn't get erased :P

So this new bouncing effect requires added bones and reskinned female body mesh. Actually it's quite easy to simulate breast after all.

Oh I also posted a thread earlier about hair physics and animation.

It was posted in the damn wrong place

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11129.

Basically the hair and cape also require rigging with additional bones and an ready-to-play animation made in 3dmax or other 3D modelling softwares. I've talked with xp32 and he said it is possible to simulate hair and cloth directly by havok' date=' the game engine used by Skyrim. This is just too good to be true:D.

[/quote']

I would sooo use this walk!!!

That walk is so sexy. I really hope Caliente collaborates with you on this... I am really looking forward to this.. please keep us closely posted on this great new animation. next will come the hot oblivion bodies....

Would love to see what the back of it looks like and how the legs cross when she walks too... Just askin ya know...

Dragonfly' date=' if this means a new template for bodyslide to use (ie CalienteBreastWt.nif), is there a chance you could add butt-weighting at the same time? I don't know if your animation uses this, but it might be useful for future animators. Currently fore and thecide have animations which use the weighting, but it's not present on the base body, so requires armors to be present.

I've been trying to do this myself, but blender doesn't seem to want to maintain the original vertex count.

[/quote']

I already did with the butt:shy:

WOW! That's some amazing work. I can't stop staring at the gif. Have you fixed the problems that plague CHSBHC such as torch holding, mounted combat, and footstep sounds? I gave up CHSBHC because of those, but this with bodyslide and armor support, is exactly what Skyrim (and I) need.

As for the walk, it is a site to behold, but a bit excessive I think. A more natural one would be better. But don't throw that animation out as I'm sure there are many out there who would want the original.

As promised, here's a small Bodyslide pack to help with the conversion of CBBE and UNP nifs. Just add the _1 nifs with your new weighting, and use the "_body ... " sets (Ctrl+click to output in local folder).

Unfortunately neither UNPB or CHSBHC is compatible. And I guess the smaller-chest bodies might require some additional tweaking afterwards.

(Seriously, why did this get 83 downloads?) :huh:

OP, if you need somebody to promote your work in the form of clothing I'm more than willing to do it :). I've already done a good number of Oblivion -> Skyrim conversions for CBBE and your BBB system would be an additional incentive for me to work even harder! :D:D

As promised' date=' here's a small Bodyslide pack to help with the conversion of CBBE and UNP nifs. Just add the _1 nifs with your new weighting, and use the "_body ... " sets (Ctrl+click to output in local folder).

Unfortunately neither UNPB or CHSBHC is compatible. And I guess the smaller-chest bodies might require some additional tweaking afterwards.

[/quote']

Thank you Bunny.

WOW! That's some amazing work. I can't stop staring at the gif. Have you fixed the problems that plague CHSBHC such as torch holding' date=' mounted combat, and footstep sounds? I gave up CHSBHC because of those, but this with bodyslide and armor support, is exactly what Skyrim (and I) need.

As for the walk, it is a site to behold, but a bit excessive I think. A more natural one would be better. But don't throw that animation out as I'm sure there are many out there who would want the original.

[/quote']

There is a fix for that which was released months ago.

WOW! That's some amazing work. I can't stop staring at the gif. Have you fixed the problems that plague CHSBHC such as torch holding' date=' mounted combat, and footstep sounds? I gave up CHSBHC because of those, but this with bodyslide and armor support, is exactly what Skyrim (and I) need.

[/quote']

There is a fix for that which was released months ago.

I remember there being a fix for the torch holding bug, but I always forget it exists since I never carry torches :) . But your reply did remind me of one bug I kept having with CBBE + BBP that I hope this mod will fix and that was floating breasts. I tend to max out the high weight breasts sliders and I kept having problems with them floating up like they were filled with helium. I was afraid they would poke someone's eye out :D .

Anyway, I can't wait to try this new BBP version out.

As promised' date=' here's a small Bodyslide pack to help with the conversion of CBBE and UNP nifs. Just add the _1 nifs with your new weighting, and use the "_body ... " sets (Ctrl+click to output in local folder).

(Seriously, why did this get 83 downloads?) :huh:

[/quote']

I'm guessing that this mod has so much popularity that people blindly race through the post in here to download anything for the sake of boobs. Shit happens

Forgive my newness but can someone tell me how to download this? I dont see a link anywhere. Thanks

If you notice that the thread title has the beginning marked "(WIP)" that means its a Work in Progress..

if there was anything to be downloaded it would be marked with "(REL)" for Release.

TL;DR there is no download of this yet. If/When there is it will very likely be edited into the first post for download from there.