What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Well I am a weird guy...

I'd love a mod where your caracter would be chased by a faction. Their aim is to gain power by enslaving the dragonborn so she could not stop their plans and also they could use her as a (milk and also sex) slave because they want to have her milk since they believe that it would give them unreal power. When captured, she would be in a milking machine or fucked constantly while some chances would be given for an escape.
The player would be ambushed or attacked during missions, sleeping, ... but the enemies would only use devices that would just knock her out. Chloroform with its own animation would be nice too. 

Any quest mod that caters to gay (m/m) relationships or scenario's and/or any mod that features humiliation scenario's (yes even ones that feature or are based around f/m and femdom situations, at this point I'm happy with any quest mod that caters to male PC's)

In my perfect world those mods would also not be dependent on the Devious Devices mods.

For non-sex mods more male clothing and (light)armor is always welcome.

A mod that equips/unequips selected armors pieces between scenes.

For example, scene starts with foreplay, body armor is removed and replaced by bras, footless stockings are replaced with dull version.

• 2 weeks later...

More Idle Markers, here are a few off the top of my head

• for showering, so any sandboxed NPC will shower, complete with clothes removal
  • for bathing, same as above
  • card playing (ideally it would support two npcs, if there is a single npc, then he/she plays solitaire, it two they play some form of poker, etc)
  • etc

Wrestling mod - npcs or pc and npc can have a dispute and get pushing and shoving that leads to them wrestling around on the ground/floor. Clothes get ripped, fall off, and could turn sexual in nature at the end.

Follower Framework

• Reduce resources because all followers using the CBBE body would share a single mesh instead of each having their own
  • Shared textures
  • Some AI that recognizes other followers and their traits and allows for a higher level of interaction, whether it's voice, actions, etc 

Better Big Boobs - The really large boob models are terrible. While real (non-fake) really large boobs don't exist very often, there are huge and extremely huge breast shapes that ARE pleasing to the eyes of those who like big boobs. Those shapes are what I would like to see.

HDT support for SoS testicles. With an extra bone so we can raise or lower the balls.

A mod that works with the Zaz Animation Pack that adds traps in the game.(randomly generated in different areas, if possible) Traps that disable the players mobility(like Mrs. Leeches Arachnophobia mod) and trigger an event where bandits,( rogue hunters, or even a Troll or Falmer since they seem to be more likely to be semi-sentient than the rest of the creatures and also for the variety) ambush, incapacitate and gavage the player, then proceed to rob and kidnap them,(leading to another event) or rape the player on the spot.

You'd think that there'd be (a) bandit(s) out there that would have the wit to consider the use of tools and tactics to give them a 1up over a target that can be a potential danger to them, or a target that could escape easily. Or maybe somewhere out there in the world of Skyrim was a rogue hunter who's set a trap, expecting to catch food, only to catch human prey and then gets the idea of taking advantage of a helpless target.

I would like for someone skilled to give this modder a helping hand converting historical revival mod to CBBE/Bodyslide/HDT. He briefly had a mod to make his earlier stuff fit better for UNP so I doubt that he is hostile to the concept. What I personally want to use is the roman stuff for the imperial military and to make the forsworns bodypaint actually fit.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32988/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D32988&pUp=1

Mines a bit weird i quess. I would like to see a quest mod. Where you play as a custom race female, with a backstory of course.

Being cursed/transformed into a female by a daedric lord. Waking up helpless somewhere in skyrims woods.

In a nut shell, immersive sex change. :P

Mines a bit weird i quess. I would like to see a quest mod. Where you play as a custom race female, with a backstory of course.

Being cursed/transformed into a female by a daedric lord. Waking up helpless somewhere in skyrims woods.

That reminds me of Edvin/Edvina from Baldurs Gate. :P

I assume this is something Sheogarath may do.

A mod that works with the Zaz Animation Pack that adds traps in the game.(randomly generated in different areas, if possible) Traps that disable the players mobility(like Mrs. Leeches Arachnophobia mod) and trigger an event where bandits,( rogue hunters, or even a Troll or Falmer since they seem to be more likely to be semi-sentient than the rest of the creatures and also for the variety) ambush, incapacitate and gavage the player, then proceed to rob and kidnap them,(leading to another event) or rape the player on the spot.

You'd think that there'd be (a) bandit(s) out there that would have the wit to consider the use of tools and tactics to give them a 1up over a target that can be a potential danger to them, or a target that could escape easily. Or maybe somewhere out there in the world of Skyrim was a rogue hunter who's set a trap, expecting to catch food, only to catch human prey and then gets the idea of taking advantage of a helpless target.

Deviously Cursed Loot has that in it. Ditto Devious Traps (in a different way).

Sexlab Hormones has this in it.

my dream mod is rather complicated i belive, but bare with me please

The idea

Exploring skyrim with your follower(s) when suddenly you open a cursed container and you and your follower(s) have some devices equiped. Your keys are not stolen/you create/buy new keys.
Mod checks if follower has devices equiped every x time.
Follower has devices equiped --> mod kicks in.

Your follower engages dialoge/next time you talk to him/her a non-standard dialoge tree is shown.
Your follower asks you if you have some keys.

If you have no keys

you can only say you don't have any keys (duh) (end dialoge/back to original follower dialoge)

If you have keys

you can say you don't have keys (lie) (end dialoge/back to original follower dialoge)
you say you have x keys -> follower asks you to remove all/some devices from him/her (this is where it gets interesting)

Accept to remove

Well pretty straigt forward. You get a quest mark saying your follower wants you to remove devices. Follower doesn't move/talk until you have removed them.

Refuse to remove

you refuse because
1. Restraints of your follower are not that severe and you convince your follower that the keys are better used if pc gets a blindfold or slave boots.

2. you say he/she looks better/cute wearing restraints

1. Two options:

a. Follower agrees (end dialoge/back to original follower dialoge)

b. Follower disagrees.

b. Follower wants you to release them. Now you can only say 2 things
Pc agrees to remove devices: You get a quest mark saying your follower wants you to remove devices. Follower doesn't move/talk until you have removed them.

Pc says: he/she looks better/cute wearing restraints.
when you give option 2 it also moves the dialoge to this point).

Now a few things can happen:

1. If Follower is atracted to pc gender. Follower blushes and asks if you really think that and if the pc likes him/her. Pc says YES -> sex/kiss. Pc says NO I just like seeing these devices on you -> see option 2

2. Follower gets mad and demands to be released.

Pc says: Okay, relax I was just kidding you know.: -> (well you know the quest mark thing etc.)

Pc says: I told you I like the way you look with these devices on.

Follower: You think I'm some sort of pet?
Pc says: Okay, relax I was just kidding you know.: -> (well you know the quest mark thing etc.)
Or pc says: No, you are not some pet. you are "my" pet. If you are a good pet I may release you.

Follower:

outcome 1. Follower:  (stutters) o-okay I..... I agree. -> sex lab animation (no need to remove devices)

outcome 2. See option

3. option 3 goes straigt to outcome 2

Follower: "I don't have to take this from the likes of you!"

_________Message box showing: You are shocked as (follower name) pushes you down to the ground and steals your keys. You are even more shocked as (follower name) locks the devices ,he/she removed form himself/herself, on YOU! Without keys you are helpless to remove them!_________ End message box.

Follower is free of devices. those devices are now locked on pc. Keys are all destroyed so player can't trade them back.

End of idea

I would like to see a monstergirl race mod. like a snake girl, slime, centaur stuff like that.. yes i know theres a mod that lets you play as a Akavir (the snake ppl race that i cant spell their name) but its not all that great and has no custom animations. and i do know that there is a kind of slime girl race but i think its been abandoned

My dream mod would be a Universal 2k or 4k retexture and remodel of ALL original weapons in skyrim.

Runner up would be for Armours, but so many people have their own takes as to how to change even the tinniest things, that I'm not sure one pack would do them all justice.

And my adult answer is: A comprehensive Beastiality (with variety) mod, so there is no more requiring 10+ mods just to make Beastiality functional in skyrim. Although this suffers from the above problem, but could probably be solved with a menu when using a mod manager that allows you to select which models you want a-la CBBEv3 menu for simple things.

• 2 weeks later...

MMO Style UI overhaul with hotkeys for instant equip casting spells.

SKSE plugin based save system that disables Autosave bullshit crashes.

Racemenu addition that lets you edit a NPC in RaceMenu then save it locally, generating the face geometry and tints as you go.