such a shame, modding always has been made for the community not for the glory, what is the big deal if people "steal" mods to make new mods, i'm against stealing mods and selling then but literally no one does this

I assume you haven't met skyrimgtx?

and what's so special about him?

Late to the party but feel like commenting about this, its a modder that i will admit had nice knach for NPC making, he uses as an excuse the fact that his mods where posted elsewhere to act like a victim/drama queen and to keep them under a pay wall. Why does it bother me ?

1. First of all the hypocrisy, if you want money for your mods just come and say it, don't act like a victim and cowardly look for excuses

2. Because many of his mods use resources by other modders, albeit nicely edited mesh-ups, but mesh ups all togheter i wonder just how many of those modders where asked if they are all right with him using their work to try and get some profit ?

He made NOTHING original. Nothing. Not a single thing. Not a single enb setting, mesh, or diffuse. Nothing.

Well then i guess his even worse then what i originally said :P.

People are making a big deal over nothing. The OP created this thread to tell you WHY she cannot upload it since people will be asking questions onto why she hasn't released her framework. Not to tell you you're an idiot or that she's better than you. And I think she has a pretty good reason not to release it. If she did, we'd probably have 10x more skyrimgtxs'. I'm sure we can all agree we don't need that. And YOU may not steal off of people's work and upload them as your own, but there are plenty of other people who do that. If you guys are really taking this personally when you had nothing to do with the creation of this framework to begin with, then you really are sad. If you think your own method of creating characters is better than go off and do it then. 

Why are you still here on this thread? Do you not have anything better to do?

Mods are mean't to be shared, sure, but if the author does not want people to steal them and fucking sell them as their own, then respect their wishes. Have some respect for the artist for creating such beautiful characters!

People are making a big deal over nothing. The OP created this thread to tell you WHY she cannot upload it since people will be asking questions onto why she hasn't released her framework. Not to tell you you're an idiot or that she's better than you. And I think she has a pretty good reason not to release it. If she did, we'd probably have 10x more skyrimgtxs'. I'm sure we can all agree we don't need that. And YOU may not steal off of people's work and upload them as your own, but there are plenty of other people who do that. If you guys are really taking this personally when you had nothing to do with the creation of this framework to begin with, then you really are sad. If you think your own method of creating characters is better than go off and do it then. 

Why are you still here on this thread? Do you not have anything better to do?

Mods are mean't to be shared, sure, but if the author does not want people to steal them and fucking sell them as their own, then respect their wishes. Have some respect for the artist for creating such beautiful characters!

Why tell us in the first place? Ignoring people spamming you is easy, and giving a definitive response is easy. We aren't throwing a fit that (s)he's denying us anything, just questioning why the discussion even had to happen when most people either don't care, or can do it themselves. The OP isn't creating something beautiful btw, what (s)he created was an ugly tool to gut another persons work for lazy users, maybe it's not the intention... but it's the reason it's not being released, so it's ugly, nonetheless.

Do I not have anything better to do? 1 A.M. empty pint, gf asleep... yeah, nothing better to do... most people lurk on internet forums because they have nothing better to do.

I'll give you one shot, Create a playable version of overknee's nadia which you can modify the Hair/Face/Textures/Tints/Makeup without touching all of the files or pasting the files on a different folder or skyrim.esm folder

like your stuff?

mailamea follower race in google

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80859/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D80859%26preview%3D&pUp=1

let's take a look

459400dsfd.jpg

00000 007 it's dragonborn, oh wait, dragonborn james bond

61435086gg.jpg

someone have problems putting a lilu head on their char?

download that thing

rename lilu tintmask to 007.dds

rename lilu head nif to 007.nif (npc transfer tool to rename meshs to what there is in that 007.nif)

put lilu custom textures in rei custom textures folder

and that rai custom race become lilu custom race

if you can copy paste the head nif in skse folder, you can do that

not enought for the followers that use another head, high poly teeths, an extra headpart that add bigger ears.... (maybe 1% of the followers mods)

I'll give you one shot, Create a playable version of overknee's nadia which you can modify the Hair/Face/Textures/Tints/Makeup without touching all of the files or pasting the files on a different folder or skyrim.esm folder

like your stuff?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80859/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D80859%26preview%3D&pUp=1

let's take a look

459400dsfd.jpg

61435086gg.jpg

download that thing

rename lilu head nif to 007.nif (npc transfer tool to rename meshs to what there is in that 007.nif)

not enought for the followers that use another head, high poly teeths, an extra headpart that add bigger ears.... (maybe 1% of the followers mods)

You used the facegen method, seems like you didn't get the point at all.

Did you even read my mod page?

like your stuff?

let's take a look

459400dsfd.jpg

61435086gg.jpg

download that thing

You used the facegen method, seems like you didn't get the point at all.

Did you even read my mod page?

What part of the make the follower version customizable did you not get?

With the framework lets say you have SKS hair mods or all the hair mods insitalled, you can select that hair and still keep the hair you selected even when you load the game. Let say you have freckle mania installed, you can change the face texture/makeup in game and keep it even when loading the character.

With the long azz copy paste 000007.dds .nif method, which is what we call "FACEGEN METHOD" when you make changes to the face using racemmenu / ECE "IN GAME" when you reload it reverts them back to the 7.nif/dds

Is that not clear yet? Do i need to create a video?

With the long azz copy paste 000007.dds .nif method, which is what we call "FACEGEN METHOD" when you make changes to the face using racemmenu / ECE "IN GAME" when you reload it reverts them back to the 7.nif/dds

that's your fucking mod above...

of course i didn't bother with your mod page, have no use for it

i am just making fun of you by showing the ones that are supposed to beg you for your framework, how to it themself

there's an export button on the right in racemenu

when you click on it, you get a nif, and a dds

what happen if you replace the old dds with the new one?

the game now load the new dds

but if you don't intend to keep that follower tintmask, why waste your time with that playable race follower crap to get that tintmask you don't intend to use on your char?

you put the head nif in skse, import that on your char, pick the warpaint you want, hair you want, whatever you want, and done

that's your fucking mod above...

of course i didn't bother with your mod page, have no use for it

i am just making fun of you by showing the ones that are supposed to beg you for your framework, how to it themself

there's an export button on the right in racemenu

when you click on it, you get a nif, and a dds

what happen if you replace the old dds with the new one?

the game now load the new dds

but if you don't intend to keep that follower tintmask, why waste your time with that playable race follower crap to get that tintmask you don't intend to use on your char?

you put the head nif in skse, import that on your char, pick the warpaint you want, hair you want, whatever you want, and done

You are making fun of yourself for having zero comprehension and zero understanding.

Yes that is my mod, and yes if you read, the mod said "FACEGEN METHOD"

you told them how to do it, but you didn't told them they will not be able to customize it dummy

Anyways i have no more time to explain it to a person who can't understand.

in my mind if you are the creator of skse or skui or bodyslide , in 2020 i will play skyrim at vanilla because some super mooder not share !!!

no one care about your framwork  or peg you , people have left to other things or game  , in my case i turn to otther games

and the shame is you showing your self as i a have key in my and yours are blind to open the door , and look to the key i have created with other hands then me !!!!!

at the end your are like GTX ....

Thread closed until further notice.  Shame on each and everyone who contributed to what has to be one of the most toxic spews of BS I've ever seen on this forum.  Seriously, there was no excuse for any of this.  We as a community and you as individuals are better than this.  I've seen it.  It damn sure isn't evident anywhere in this topic.

Greg

Archived