Looking for BDSM outfits & furniture, plus a question about Falmer

Been wanting some outfits to use for my game whenever I'm enslaved for my mistress and myself, specifically outfits of a BDSM nature (slavery mods I'm using are SD+ & Maria Eden). Couldn't find any on my own so if anyone has any links to good ones, hit me up please. I prefer they're compatible with CBBE HDT bodies and BodySlide but i'll take what I can get.

Also if there's a mod to use BDSM furniture during sex and just for them to be laying out around the game world like cages, pillories, etc. send me that too cuz its geting weird for me to have those animations get used but no actual furniture be present during the animation.

Another question I need clarification for: Are all Falmer male? If not, are there lesbian friendly animations for them or does SexLab give them a strapon to use male animations or something? I'm not into beastiality (if they count as that) but the Falmer kinda have me confused considering they were once normal elves tbh. I don't have Creature FNIS installed so I'm guessing they are technically creatures so if there are female Falmer in the game, I'd be interested in animation packs for them.

There are two types of Falmer female introduced by Dawnguard but I don't know if there are any 'Lesbian Friendly' animations for them. It seems to be either all male creature on female humanoid or female creature on male humanoid animations available at the moment. 

Archived