Black Desert Online

Cloen

Who is still playing it? I tried the japanese beta a couple of years ago and I loved it, now I finally brought it even after the infinite amount of negative pubblicity.

I have 10 passes for a free trial by the way but I didn't want to post them in the reddit megathread because I love Loverslab, so who wants to join me?

Who is still playing it? I tried the japanese beta a couple of years ago and I loved it, now I finally bought it even after the infinite amount of negative pubblicity.

I have 10 passes for a free trial by the way but I didn't want to post them in the reddit megathread because I love Loverslab, so who wants to join me?

id like to have one, i heard good review of the game and it would be a good chance to see if my PC can run it.

To say the truth... I agree with most people that left the game. The payment model is the worst thing right now, you pay for a game that has a shop with p2w stuff, also it feels like an offline game and there's no need to group up with people most of the time, once you reach the soft-cap you are forced to change playstyle and main weapon (the sorceress for example uses her fists which is cool as hell in a magic oriented class, then you are forced to play with a scythe which is a total turn off for someone - like me)

Still, knowing all of that I decided to buy it. The graphics, the music, the combat system, the character creator... they are just TOO good. I'll just play alone with my derpy non-awakened weapon chilling in the middle of the desert

Boring game, boring combat, feels like cookie cliker economy game.

You can feel it was rushed at the end or they changed their design goals at the end.

I pretty much agree with you. The combat system is definitely good but overall the game has been rushed and it's very clear. It had soooo much potential, the problem is that at this state it is catering to the worse community I ever seen and it's making things worse.

I still decided to buy it anyway, maybe for a nostalgia factor or because I wanted to screw around with the character creator 

I just finished creating my character:

sersen.png

sersen2.png

Played a while when it went to Steam.

Until level 50 is great to lvl up, then i gave up when the grind started to kick in.

Also the community, jesus, most of the time on the chat the topics are traps and hentai :P

Traps and hentai jokes aren't that bad. People treating everyone like shit, that is bad. I mean, I get it that most of the community is under 18 and teens just have to throw their ego everywhere but damn

Archived