RimJobWorld [RJW]

semigimp

Ā 

Ā 

Ā @AngleWyrm's graphs: Birth rates do not equal fertility

Fertility is measured as the number of births per thousand women in the age range 15..44.

Birth Rate is measured as the number of births per thousand population.

See Center for Disease Control page on births

Ā CDC's data on fertility is just a projection of a population based on Birth Rate that doesn't accurately represent actual individual fertility

It seems that your definition of fertility differs from the CDC's definition of fertility.

I'm gonna stick with the CDC's definition.

Ā 

NeedInterval()

The job of the NeedIntervalĀ  function is to subtract some sexual satisfaction from a breeding entity's cup of desire on a regular basis. In order to do that job we have to decide both what is a normal rate of activity, and the range of values for that rate.

Ā 

So let's create a variable called sexPerDay which is measured in sex/time, sexual activity per number of days. Maybe a normal pawn sustains a rate of 1 sexual act per 2 days, 1/2 sex/day. And maybe a Tribble typically has sex 5 times per day, a rate of 5/1 sex/day.

Ā 

It is a rate measured in sexPerDay, just like speed in mph, fuel efficiency in mpg or weapon output in dps. So it is a composite of two variables, sexualActivity and daysSpanned.

sexPerDay = sexualActivity / daysSpanned

Ā 

In this way we can cover any range desired for a breeder.

Ā 

Since sexPerDay is a result of two variables, the best place to modify that outcome is those two variables. Changes based on age, traits, species and so on would be applied to sexualActivity and/or daysSpanned, which would then produce changes to sexPerDay.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Does RJW add any pawn interactions outside of the comfort prisoner/nymph stuff? I've seen them pleasuring themselves in their beds but that is all. They breed; i've had a lady get pregnant after literally sleeping with her husband, but there's no point where the two pawns actually interact with each other. They'll both just 'fap whenever.

Sorry,my English isn't good.

Ā 

Chinese Traditional translation updated to Version 1.4.4.

Ā 

I still learning how to pull request on github,so please help uploading to github(and for some non-duplicate reason,please delete old files under Languages\ChineseTraditional\ folder first),thank you.

Ā 

Ā 

Also include full english language document created by a translation tool "RimTrans"

May be useful for translate to other language.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Found two bugs with the last version

-pawns with the zoophilia have a chance of permanently losing their outfit.(it doesnt appear on their inventory nor do they drop it on the ground).

-Animals dont rape prisoners.

Ā 

Another bug - characters doing the 'lovin' animal' job ignore area restrictions. I had a girl that was restricted to the home area repeatedly try to run to the edge of the map to make sex with a mechanoid centipede.

Ā 

Also maybe a bug - Character's with the zoophilia trait apparently want to have sex with hostile mechanoids.

An observation for future builds:

Ā 

I'm using RJW 1.4.4 with C&P ( from .2D on up ).

Ā 

So far, RJW is saying it's not finding the C&P rimworldchildren during the XXX interactions. As a result, it's failing back to it's own pregnancy mechanic, rendering the drugs in C&P invalid such as contraceptives. I've tried it with the latest C&P available, then worked my way back to .2D. It's just not hooking the C&P correctly no matter what version I tried. I also shuffled the mods around without any difference ( C&P is always before RJW ).

Ā 

Animals ignore comfort prisoners as someone else above mentioned.

Ā 

And not to be a negative Nancy, thanks for working on RJW it really makes RW interesting!

Ā 

-BB

Ā 

Ā 

having a hard time trying to get 3 mods to work. The RJW, C&P, and moremonstergirl mod to work together plus the animals are making some kind of errors as will the childs. or at least have just the RJW and C&P with animals working. So far the mods are both nuts, but fun as will. hope it can keep getting support.

I'm testing with RJW 1.4.4 and C&P .2D. I think the problem with the pregnancy reverting to RJW instead of C&P is that RJW is using a var TryImpregnate_RimWorldChildren in xxx.cs that should be TryToImpregnate_RimWorldChildren as defined in the C&P source. I'm not a programmer by any stretch, just something I noticed while investigating the fail-back mechanic of pregnancy.

Ā 

-BB

- one thing to add - privacy. And exhibitionist as a trait. When having any kind of sex, pawns would prefer to move to a private/secluded place.

Ā 

- zoophiliacs seem to make love with the first animal they see. Again, some basic checks should be in place. Animal size (human-sized and close. Large dogs and such, but no tiny or dangerous animals like squirrels or hedgehogs), proximity, weather it's a colony animal or not, etc..

Ā 

- make clothes removal an optional toggle. Right now it interferes with the great Slavery mod (that relies on placing a salve collar)

So what can we use with this mod? There's compatibility with monster girls and children and pregnancy right? Do we need a special patch or something? Do both at the same time work? Are there any specific notable mods this is incompatible with? I know psychology changes sexuality somewhat, but does it still work? There's a lot of information that I feel is missing from this mod. I've briefly looked over the whole thread, but my questions haven't been answered, and the main post should be updated with this information.

So what can we use with this mod? There's compatibility with monster girls and children and pregnancy right? Do we need a special patch or something? Do both at the same time work? Are there any specific notable mods this is incompatible with? I know psychology changes sexuality somewhat, but does it still work? There's a lot of information that I feel is missing from this mod. I've briefly looked over the whole thread, but my questions haven't been answered, and the main post should be updated with this information.

Ā 

The mod should be compatible with most other mods. Ā C&P is a little weird because of how it detours lovin' and drawing methods for children but it seems to work for me.

Ā 

I haven't tried it with psychology but believe it should work as the mod is mostly adding new jobs/traits. Ā The biggest issue is that it's not balanced at all and will pretty much wreck havoc on your colony as everyone runs around raping anything that stands still long enough.

Ā 

The BDSM items might interact poorly with other mods because they can disable work types but I don't know of any specific problems.

Ā 

I'm working on making the individual features more controllable so that it plays better with other mods.

Ā 

It's not exactly compatible with some other mods. RJW still tries to impregnate pawns and if it works, places the pregnant status to "whole body".

C&P stills tries to impregnate if said pawn isn't on a contraceptive. It's buggy to hell tbh and I can't even find out whats wrong (I code for a living.)

Ā 

RJW tries to call a method/find "rimworldchildren" which is from C&P, but for some reason, it's not finding it; thus it reverts to the built in function and applies to wholebody....But C&P works a little too. I've had a pawn that was pregnant twice, one in wholebody and one in torso.

Ā 

It is absolutely mind boggling and I'm really hoping to find a fix.

Ā 

Edit: It works with Psychology no problem on my end. Hospitality works too but I'm not exactly testing the limits of what guests will do y'know?

Ā 

Editx2: Also, when can we get an option to turn off pregnancy altogether (that is built in to RJW)? I really wouldn't mind if there was a way to abort or something. I'm running a hardcore run and I keep ending up with dead babies everywhere and I'm not wanting that =.=

I too would like an option to toggle clothes striping on and off. The constant unhappy nudity notification spamming on the screen is annoying (plus I play in extreme cold biomes so my pawns get mild hypothermia as well) and if you make a colonist force wear some clothing when they get some lovinĀ and strip it removes the force wear tag and they take it off after redressing.

Ā 

Ā 

It's not exactly compatible with some other mods. RJW still tries to impregnate pawns and if it works, places the pregnant status to "whole body".

C&P stills tries to impregnate if said pawn isn't on a contraceptive. It's buggy to hell tbh and I can't even find out whats wrong (I code for a living.)

Ā 

RJW tries to call a method/find "rimworldchildren" which is from C&P, but for some reason, it's not finding it; thus it reverts to the built in function and applies to wholebody....But C&P works a little too. I've had a pawn that was pregnant twice, one in wholebody and one in torso.

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: It works with Psychology no problem on my end. Hospitality works too but I'm not exactly testing the limits of what guests will do y'know?

Ā 

Editx2: Also, when can we get an option to turn off pregnancy altogether (that is built in to RJW)? I really wouldn't mind if there was a way to abort or something. I'm running a hardcore run and I keep ending up with dead babies everywhere and I'm not wanting that =.=

Ā 

Same isue, this double pregancies makes me mad, i allready have 6 babies,

hope there will be fix

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hope there will be fix

Ā 

Ā 

I've come up with a workaround that prevents the baby spam.

Ā 

Go into the xxx.src and find the portion of the code that applies the Pregnancy.Hediff.

Ā 

Just comment it out with //. (Either that line or the whole section, I just did the line). It still attempts to do the whole pregnancy thing, but even if it passes, the pregnancy on RJW's isn't applied. If I want kids I just use C&P's end. I'm warning you now that it prevents all babies. Which is better for -me- because I'm not exactly using the bestiality end of this mod.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hope there will be fix

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Go into the xxx.src and find the portion of the code that applies the Pregnancy.Hediff.

Ā 

Just comment it out with //. (Either that line or the whole section, I just did the line). It still attempts to do the whole pregnancy thing, but even if it passes, the pregnancy on RJW's isn't applied. If I want kids I just use C&P's end. I'm warning you now that it prevents all babies. Which is better for -me- because I'm not exactly using the bestiality end of this mod.

Ā 

Ā 

maybe better to copyĀ Recipe_Abortion def from C&P and do same for RJW?

or add line in remove heddif (rjw pregant)Ā inĀ Recipe_Abortion def ?

not so good at coding and want to keep bestiality pregancies

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

maybe better to copyĀ Recipe_Abortion def from C&P and do same for RJW?

or add line in remove heddif (rjw pregant)Ā inĀ Recipe_Abortion def ?

not so good at coding and want to keep bestiality pregancies

Ā 

Tried it, it basically errors out. Besides the C&P's abortion removes the pregnancy from the torso only. Even when I changed the code it still errors out because the RJW's pregnancy is wholebody. Maybe someone else can find a fix. I ended up just commenting out pregnancies from RJW altogether.

Ā 

Archived