Interesting mod. My character gets hit on constantly in a tavern, which is entertaining. I'd love to see some more options for responses - "get your hand off me" seems a little harsh sometimes, perhaps a "maybe later" response. Just a thought.

I've noticed an incompatibility with the "Drink Eat Sleep Bathe" mod. When you drink, this mod  (SL Drunk) gets its effects applied as expected, but DESB doesn't reduce your thirst level at all. In other words if you drink nothing but booze you can get really drunk but still die of thirst. 

• 3 weeks later...

Found a bug, sometimes NPC will just stand there until you approach, then they will open automatically dialogue with nothing to select, everytime you get close to them; breaking the NPC AI, can happen with any NPC, opened the save on ReSaver and found that this mod attach something called "SLD_Monitor" or something like that, to the npc.

I can confirm this bug, I am having this issue as well right after the NPC raped player character, they stay in same place doing nothing and approach when I get close.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2017 at 8:03 PM, Halleaon said:

Created a patch for SLIA (legendary) and SL Drunk so that when you drink alcohol or skooma of anykind (even the ones Drunk previously did not touch) you will now get both the arousal effect of SLIA and the Drunk effect from SL Drunk.  There is also a RND-SLIA-SL Drunk version which only addresses the conflicting alcohols originally covered by SL Drunk for those that use Realistic Needs and Diseases. <3

SLIA-Drunk Patch.zip

RND-Drunk-SLIA Patch.zip

Probably a stupid question, but does the RND patch require SLIA in order to function?  Is there a RND-Drunk patch that I missed in going through the support comment?

11 minutes ago, Green Tryst said:

Probably a stupid question, but does the RND patch require SLIA in order to function?  Is there a RND-Drunk patch that I missed in going through the support comment?

Both of the patches I made do require SLIA to function as it is part of the patch, I've yet to make an RND-drunk only patch and i'm fairly certain no one else has yet. But, I will work on one momentarily, patches are fairly easy to make, I'll post one as soon as I've got it.

Alright For those of you that don't use SLIA, here is a Drunk/RND patch it includes all dragon born and vanilla alcoholic drinks and skooma and gives both the effects RND relies upon as well as those Drunk does.  Not tested mind you but there shouldn't be any issues as it just patches the drink's effects. Enjoy. It does require dragonborn, but by now most people should have dragonborn DLC there is no reason not to.

RND-Drunk Patch.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Any possibility to make the characters bang in a bed instead of out in the open?

Nevermind: found the Private mod. Anyway, this is a great mod. One thing I'd love to see is some sort of a gender implementation (kinda weird to have every male in the tavern suddenly be into my male Dragonborn).

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update to Halleaon's patch for Realistic Needs and Diseases that provides support for Destructible Bottles. Seems to work. Also I disabled the visual effects from Drunk MCM and enabled alternate visual effects in RND (dark screen issue) in case anyone else is having issues. 

RND-Destrucible Bottles-SL Drunk Patch.rar

This is my first fiddlings with TES5Edit, but it seemed simple enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, it's so disappointing that this mod has the issues it does. The concept of the mod is awesome but with the issues it has and the incompatibility with the current SL Dialogues... it would be so great if it could get patched up, even just in its current state.

• 4 weeks later...

I have another issue.  Not sure if it was mentioned already or not but a quick glance through I didn't see it.  I had no issues and this seemed to work fine for me until I got vampirism. I can't say exactly what triggered it but now I seem to be stuck with the drunk animation and it's effect whenever in third person. In first person I can move normally.  I tried disabling the animation in the MCM and nothing changed. This effect continued through loading and restarting.  I'm not using any mods that affect vampires but I do have most of the core devious mods including SD,  SL Dialogues, Frostfall and RND. I'm going to try an uninstall and hope I don't explode my save. 

Edit: Uninstalling didn't fix this but I did see someone else in the comments that fixed being stuck with the stagger by getting drunk again. Going to try that.

Edit2: That fixed it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vinfamy,

Not sure if you still work on this one but I think you should change it so that NPCs approach the player (female) as soon as she enters a tavern to offer her a drink rather than just after she has had a drink.

T

I got the SL Drunk and the SL Dialog menus to show up in MCM. Those of you more computer savvy than I am probably already know this, but in case somebody else needs the info, this is how I got both menus working:

I had Drunk 1.1 installed (sounds like a bar for Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj - ok, not Sheldon).

I downloaded https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75473-sl-drunk-mcm-npc-asks-for-sex/?do=findComment&comment=1930309.

When I went to copy the files into my mod folder [in Mod Organizer, btw], I saw something missing. I had no place to put the SLD_MCM1.psc file because the 'source' subfolder was missing from the 'scripts' directory.

I went back to the data archive and saw it was organized a bit differently from my other mods with scripts. Starting with the '10 Source Scripts' folder (in the archive), I dug down until I found the 'source' folder with the .psc files and extracted it into my scripts folder. I moved SLD_MCM1.psc and the other 2 files.

I deleted the SLD_MCM .pex and .psc files.

As a precaution, I moved SL Dialog to load after Drunk.

I was so close to the beginning of a game, I just started a new one. I don't know if it was necessary, but I can tell you I was able to open both menus and configure them.

• 3 months later...
On 4/28/2018 at 3:53 PM, Seeker999 said:

I got the SL Drunk and the SL Dialog menus to show up in MCM. Those of you more computer savvy than I am probably already know this, but in case somebody else needs the info, this is how I got both menus working:

I had Drunk 1.1 installed (sounds like a bar for Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj - ok, not Sheldon).

I downloaded https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75473-sl-drunk-mcm-npc-asks-for-sex/?do=findComment&comment=1930309.

When I went to copy the files into my mod folder [in Mod Organizer, btw], I saw something missing. I had no place to put the SLD_MCM1.psc file because the 'source' subfolder was missing from the 'scripts' directory.

I went back to the data archive and saw it was organized a bit differently from my other mods with scripts. Starting with the '10 Source Scripts' folder (in the archive), I dug down until I found the 'source' folder with the .psc files and extracted it into my scripts folder. I moved SLD_MCM1.psc and the other 2 files.

I deleted the SLD_MCM .pex and .psc files.

As a precaution, I moved SL Dialog to load after Drunk.

I was so close to the beginning of a game, I just started a new one. I don't know if it was necessary, but I can tell you I was able to open both menus and configure them.

Just deleting the SLD_MCM.pex is not going to help. The name has to be changed inside the mod it's self. the .psc is the source file, for the script in use. Depending on load order, in your case, the MCM will swap over to SL drunk menu, and you loose the SL Dialog menu entirely, no changes can be made to it. To change the Dialog menu, you now have to swap the load order.

An optional, would be to have the one you intend on changing first, installed to the Data Folder...

Run CK, for that mod. Find where it's being used at. and inside the CK, change the name, apply, then save...

Then you shouldn't have any overwrite errors when you install the other.

Existing game... Use a save cleaner, delete the scripts for the mod, and all forms, clean it out. Disable in your mod manager.

Run game, save in a cleared dungeon.

Enter game again, check the menu has been removed and make a clean save.

Activate the modded mod, and be sure it loads, checking the menu to be sure it functions as before.

save game...

Install other mod, without additional edits... Run the game, and check for both MCM menus. They should be separate at this point.

If you know how to script, another option becomes viable... A combined MCM menu that works for both mods.