[Update2] Furniture lab & sandbox experiment

Will this furniture eventually become placeable and not just in Dragonsreach? Love everything I see so far.  :)

Yes. No. Maybe. I will probably not make a mod that uses most of the stuff. I have a few things in mind, but with a lot of furnitures, my imagination just went on rampage, without me actually needing it. I hope other Modders get funky with it.

If you want the furnitures without risk of my mod ruining Dragonsreach, a lot of my furnitures ended in the last ZAZ Animation pack:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3966-zaz-animation-pack-2017-04-14

Install this and you can place them wherever you like with Creation Kit. If you aren't making your own mod, you can use cellbuilder to copy and paste furnitures from the ZAZ-Testzone to wherever you like: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833/

Will this furniture eventually become placeable and not just in Dragonsreach? Love everything I see so far.  :)

Yes. No. Maybe. I will probably not make a mod that uses most of the stuff. I have a few things in mind, but with a lot of furnitures, my imagination just went on rampage, without me actually needing it. I hope other Modders get funky with it.

If you want the furnitures without risk of my mod ruining Dragonsreach, a lot of my furnitures ended in the last ZAZ Animation pack:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3966-zaz-animation-pack-2017-04-14

Install this and you can place them wherever you like with Creation Kit. If you aren't making your own mod, you can use cellbuilder to copy and paste furnitures from the ZAZ-Testzone to wherever you like: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833/

Had no idea ZAZ pack got updated, freakin awesome. I use the console to drop furniture and then use Jaxonz positioner. Never tried cell builder, but I'll give it a go. Thanks for your work on the furniture. 

great mod, would love to see it release officially. Some suggestions, some of the furniture should have a random NPC assigned to it, especially for the trophy wife furniture (somtimes the jarl himself becomes the trophy wife XD). I also have the problem of characters of being locked onto the correct place, and its normally a feet or 2 off.

great mod, would love to see it release officially. Some suggestions, some of the furniture should have a random NPC assigned to it, especially for the trophy wife furniture (somtimes the jarl himself becomes the trophy wife XD). I also have the problem of characters of being locked onto the correct place, and its normally a feet or 2 off.

I still experiement on why the problems occurs, but I have no good clue so far. I thought it might have something to do with the navmesh, but it also happens to the player every few tries (and the Dragonborn doesn't use navmeshes). I also tried different export options and FNIS-flags, but nothing so far. Quite frustrating.

Other people not using the Furnitures could be solved easily (just click the "ignored by sandbox" - checkbox in Creation Kit), but I want NPCs to try them out, for testing purposes. There will also probably be no "real" release, I simply don't like "just" putting things in the landscape (OK, something as innocent looking as the Saddle-Rack might actually work). Perhaps in form of mini-Quests (after the Stormcloaks win, Ulfrik asks you to sack Elenwen, or the emperors cousin (if still alive) Vittoria Vici to use as trophies...), or as an addon/update to Hydra's Slavegirls, but that would be an undertaking far beyound my current scope.

Can any of you fine gentlemen help me out with the gallows?

The wall post just doesn't work for me, between the cross support and not being able to angle the beam I can't use it in my dungeon.

How about a simple iron ring the rope is tied to? We can put that anywhere.

A ring of rope should be very easy, just: Which gallows do you use?

The wall mounted zaz. Should I be using a different one? I'm still a long way from having anything playable ATM so it'd be easy to change.

Instead of a wooden arm the rope is tied to, a simple iron ring as an anchor point is what I need.

Are different rope lengths possible too as not all ceilings are the same height though it's easier to work around if we can get that ring too.

The wall mounted zaz. Should I be using a different one? I'm still a long way from having anything playable ATM so it'd be easy to change.

Instead of a wooden arm the rope is tied to, a simple iron ring as an anchor point is what I need.

Are different rope lengths possible too as not all ceilings are the same height though it's easier to work around if we can get that ring too.

No need to use a different one, just asking what you have in mind. I'll try to find you a metal ring and see what we can do.

Different Rope lengths are possible, just not flexible ones (say for example 3 different sizes are possible, but not a "one size fits all" solution).

Here's your gallow

SimpleIronGallow.7z

...and how to add it: Put nif into mesh folder, then start Creation Kit. Activate your mod or at least Zaz esp and klick OK.

Then

post-1082376-0-26672400-1493243916_thumb.png

1 goto Furniture,

2 filter for Gallows

3. duplicate ZazGallows and edit the duplicate

4. & 5. Change Model

6. (Kinda optional) Give it a new ID/Name, say "OK" and  save your work.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I wanted to tell here that nosdregamon and me have put all his stuff into the "TaraUltimateFurniturePack"...That mod is available also here on LL.

It will allow you to use all the stuff in the whole skyrim-world  if you use that mod as a resource.

Any new stuff of "nossy" may be supported by me to appear inside that  furniture-and Animation mod.

Thanks for reading.

• 2 years later...

Just accidentally hit into this amazing topic!, hope it will be available for use soon!

Author - respect!, well done!

I didnt read whole tread, sorry if it was mentioned, but just and idea about your mod, it really looks good, and maybe dont need much new furniture to place in the cities, so it wont conflict with other mods- instead of it, we might get perverted animation on general furniture pieces, when you command to npc to use it? For example: if you order to use stool, it may have couple of interactive poses [randomly] with that prop.

Actually i didnt see any perverted prop using cupboards and chests ^^

• 1 month later...

@nosdregamonand @t.ara

is there any way of spreading this over skyrim and have npc Sandboxing?

i never got the npc interaction really working in skyrim and bdsm furniture.

i can use place object but enpty furnitures are boring, and placing pc inside isnt immersive at all.

we really would need a script/mod for Zaz that rather visually like Hydra SG simply places stuff around skyrim and make npc use it/be trapped in it etc

• 2 years later...
On 4/23/2017 at 4:40 PM, nosdregamon said:

I still experiement on why the problems occurs, but I have no good clue so far. I thought it might have something to do with the navmesh, but it also happens to the player every few tries (and the Dragonborn doesn't use navmeshes). I also tried different export options and FNIS-flags, but nothing so far. Quite frustrating.

Other people not using the Furnitures could be solved easily (just click the "ignored by sandbox" - checkbox in Creation Kit), but I want NPCs to try them out, for testing purposes. There will also probably be no "real" release, I simply don't like "just" putting things in the landscape (OK, something as innocent looking as the Saddle-Rack might actually work). Perhaps in form of mini-Quests (after the Stormcloaks win, Ulfrik asks you to sack Elenwen, or the emperors cousin (if still alive) Vittoria Vici to use as trophies...), or as an addon/update to Hydra's Slavegirls, but that would be an undertaking far beyound my current scope.

i dont have my hopes up you ll respond as i understand it was never a mod to support etc but its to this days still my fav immersive slave placer and i converted it to SE with CAO and ck but sadly getting crashes in dragonsreach around the mage room and fireplace..... i suppose its a sandbox ai conflict with other ai mods and i was wondering if there is a way to clean the mod from any and all sandboxing.

also i wonder how you managed the mod shuffles through bodys and races on each new game. All other mods npcs like slaverun and hydra etc are so generic compared, the females added from this one are always more pleasing and variant. How did you manage that? I would love that for other mods

Edited by Hpl55