P.S. im out of mod ideas, next version, probably, wont come soon

Two suggestions if you're bored :)

First, update the list of tags that can cause an actor to orgasm.  Right now no one can orgasm from oral, for example.  I pasted some sample code (from the SLAR AAAA mod) a few posts earlier.  I've been fiddling with making the script changes myself though I've been having trouble with the stupid papyrus compiler.

Second, maybe see if there's a way to add to Kimy/Min/Zad (forget who's maintaining it these days) to add enjoyment-based vibrations to zadlibs instead of the current arousal-based vibrations?  Or general enjoyment tracking to SL or SL Aroused?  I really like the system you've got going here and it would be great to include something similar in the common frameworks.

imo noone should orgasm from oral, its a legacy tag that should be removed, there are Cunnilingus and Blowjob tags

im not sure about that, that would probably need some DD vibrations rewrite, not sure they wili do that for a mod

and enojyment is animation bound, it resets after animation unlike arousal

imo noone should orgasm from oral, its a legacy tag that should be removed, there are Cunnilingus and Blowjob tags

I'm not sure of its use for your mod, but the oral tag is still very much needed. For story purposes, bondage or any other reason you might not want a blowjob or cunni animation in the list, using oral to exclude all of those is handy. Other mods that track stats for pain, skill, or whatever don't need to dected male/female and can just use a generic "oral" tag as well.

Also, would be lovely if you could fix these papyrus warnings during animation:

[04/23/2017 - 11:17:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.OnUpdate() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 96
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:00AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
	[alias widget2 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget2update.OnUpdate() - "SLSO_Widget2Update.psc" Line 96

Also:

[04/23/2017 - 11:18:12AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp97"
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.OnKeyDown() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 228

And this one when the scene ended:

[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
	[SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 997
	[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104
	[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.BonusEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1104

<truncated stack>
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:

<truncated stack>

Also this one after the scene ended while updating the widget:

[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.Game() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 203
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.OnUpdate() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 96
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
	[SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 997
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.Game() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 203
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorRef() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetBaseActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias widget1 on quest SLSO (CD000D62)].slso_widget1update.Game() - "SLSO_Widget1Update.psc" Line 204
[04/23/2017 - 11:18:30AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"

This was a fairly regular two-actor consensual scene.

is there  errors with SLSO_Widget2Update?

are you hitting slso hotkeys?

this should remove errors for 1update

SLSO_Widget1Update.7z

I'm not sure of its use for your mod, but the oral tag is still very much needed. For story purposes, bondage or any other reason you might not want a blowjob or cunni animation in the list, using oral to exclude all of those is handy. Other mods that track stats for pain, skill, or whatever don't need to dected male/female and can just use a generic "oral" tag as well.

its not handy, THIS mods is about orgasms , character cant orgasm from giving oral to other character, and with oral tag there is 0 info on who is giving who 

and as in above  SLAR AAAA  there are no oral filter

if i add oral tag filter, i can delete filters alltogather since they make no sence, since almost all animations will have oral/vaginal/anal tags and orgasm will always happen, and idea of all there orgasm conditions is to prevent nonsence orgasms like females orgasming from giving oral

I can't believe I foudn this gem just today!

In my playthroughs the Dovahkiin often behaves like an arrogant brat. For this I tried to add an option that rapist try to subdue the Dovahkiin by forcing him/her to orgasm as often as possible before reaching their own.

Most attempts to compile scripts (SLSO_Widget[1-4]Update) failed 'cuz of my lack of experience and the CK kept teeling me that script source file are missing, although I copied all manually to that folder :@

@Ed86: I subscribed to your Patreon

Hey :)

First off, this is a must-have mod! Have been wishing for something like this for a long time :)

Now I'm feverishly trying to patch my long list of mods to work with SexLabOrgasmSeparate. I'm new to papyrus tho and haven't figured out yet how to access the functions within sslActorAlias - I guess I can't just simply cast the actorRef to an instance of it. Would you be so kind to provide a snippet that shows how to do it within the event handler?

Specifically, I'm trying to access the data a SexLabOrgasm event would provide: enjoyment and orgasmCount.

Speaking of enjoyment, I was thinking of calculating succubus drain amount based on my partner's enjoyment on their orgasm event. For that, I'd need their enjoyment of the current orgasm, not the cumultative value from the start of the animation. As far as I can see, there is no such function yet. Care to incorporate it in your mod? ;)

Thanks in advance for any help :)

cheers,

faroneth

Hey :)

First off, this is a must-have mod! Have been wishing for something like this for a long time :)

Now I'm feverishly trying to patch my long list of mods to work with SexLabOrgasmSeparate. I'm new to papyrus tho and haven't figured out yet how to access the functions within sslActorAlias - I guess I can't just simply cast the actorRef to an instance of it. Would you be so kind to provide a snippet that shows how to do it within the event handler?

Specifically, I'm trying to access the data a SexLabOrgasm event would provide: enjoyment and orgasmCount.

Speaking of enjoyment, I was thinking of calculating succubus drain amount based on my partner's enjoyment on their orgasm event. For that, I'd need their enjoyment of the current orgasm, not the cumultative value from the start of the animation. As far as I can see, there is no such function yet. Care to incorporate it in your mod? ;)

Thanks in advance for any help :)

cheers,

faroneth

that should work, probably

sslThreadController controller = SexLab.GetController(SexLab.FindActorController(ActorRef))
int orgasmCount = (controller.ActorAlias(ActorRef) as sslActorAlias).GetOrgasmCount()
int enjoyment = (controller.ActorAlias(ActorRef) as sslActorAlias).GetFullEnjoyment()

you cant do that, orgasm happens at maximum enjoyment, so it always be 90-100%
i dont really see how this can or has to work
you can probably use something like
	if Game.GetModByName("SexLabAroused.esm") != 255
		faction slaArousal = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x3FC36, "SexLabAroused.esm") As Faction
	endIf

int slaActorArousal = 0
	String File = "/SLSO/Config.json"
	if JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "use_sla_arousal") == 1
		if slaArousal != none
			slaActorArousal = ActorRef.GetFactionRank(slaArousal)
		else 
			slaActorArousal = 0
		endIf
	endIf
	slaActorArousal = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(slaActorArousal/20, 1, 5)

which would modify drain amount by x1-5 based on arousal

Greatly enjoying this mod, as it adds active gameplay to what was previously just (after a few hundred views) a passive snooze-fest animation sequence. 

As it is now, as far as I've understood, you can manipulate pleasure of the player character (through M1 and M2). Have you considered adding ways to manipulate your partner's pleasure in the same way? Forcing denial or urging orgasms from your partner seems like a fun thing.

Also, I see Sexlab Wear and Tear, Fill Her Up, as well as PSQ aren't working with this mod, which is a shame, however added gameplay are higher on my list currently than stat-based goodies and visuals. That said, I'd definitely love if they were able to function together at some point again.

Greatly enjoying this mod, as it adds active gameplay to what was previously just (after a few hundred views) a passive snooze-fest animation sequence. 

As it is now, as far as I've understood, you can manipulate pleasure of the player character (through M1 and M2). Have you considered adding ways to manipulate your partner's pleasure in the same way? Forcing denial or urging orgasms from your partner seems like a fun thing.

Also, I see Sexlab Wear and Tear, Fill Her Up, as well as PSQ aren't working with this mod, which is a shame, however added gameplay are higher on my list currently than stat-based goodies and visuals. That said, I'd definitely love if they were able to function together at some point again.

you can force orgasm by bashing M1

denieing? i dont think that is possible, i can think of only 2 way to deny orgasm

-1st stop stimulating

-2nd some kind of shock like cold water

in 1st case victim might try to orgasm on its own

in 2nd case i have no ideas how to implement something like that

i had few thoughts on adding rings that would prevent wearer orgasm, shock like pet collar on orgasm, or just b4 orgasm and reduce enjoyment/prevent orgasm, and one to kill actor on orgasm

but im not sure if i should even bother with that, since most likely it wont be used anywhere

well authors of those mods looks alive and PSQ constantly updating, maybe ask them

Hi,just  a quick question,is this "animation ends when no stamina" fully implemented?I have mine ticked but when my stamina goes down nothing happens?Also I'm able to arouse my partner by the hotkey even when my stamina is at 0.Great mod by the way!Thanks.

Hi,just  a quick question,is this "animation ends when no stamina" fully implemented?I have mine ticked but when my stamina goes down nothing happens?Also I'm able to arouse my partner by the hotkey even when my stamina is at 0.Great mod by the way!Thanks.

it doesnt actually end animation, it advances stage so animation ends faster, and it works only for masturbation or "top" actor, so if your character on recieving end of dildo/penis it doesnt matter how much stamina you have

are you sure its 0? at max skill you only need 4% sta/mag for action

maybe other actor is agressor or you have passive enjoyment gain?

denieing? i dont think that is possible, i can think of only 2 way to deny orgasm

-1st stop stimulating

i had few thoughts on adding rings that would prevent wearer orgasm, shock like pet collar on orgasm, or just b4 orgasm and reduce enjoyment/prevent orgasm, and one to kill actor on orgasm

but im not sure if i should even bother with that, since most likely it wont be used anywhere

well authors of those mods looks alive and PSQ constantly updating, maybe ask them

I've observed that victims try to increase their pleasure, although when the PC is the victim its pleasure seems only to increase when an animation gets to the next stage (if the option is cheked). Anything else doesn't seem to do anything (arousal level, pleasure over time enabled, mashing the left mouse button ...).

I guess I can't just simply cast the actorRef to an instance of it. 

that should work, probably

sslThreadController controller = SexLab.GetController(SexLab.FindActorController(ActorRef))
int orgasmCount = (controller.ActorAlias(ActorRef) as sslActorAlias).GetOrgasmCount()
int enjoyment = (controller.ActorAlias(ActorRef) as sslActorAlias).GetFullEnjoyment()

Maybe I just don't really understand the inner workings of Papyrus, but I thought ActorRef is just a reference to an Actor object - which wouldn't have all the added information that the object sslActorAlias provides. In my understanding, best case I'd get a blank sslActorAlias with the ActorRef set... If I'm talking nonsense, please just call me out on it and I'll bow to your experience ;) -snip-

EDIT: I'm a moron. Dunno what I read before I wrote the above, but it sure wasn't your snippet >.< Please ignore. 

you cant do that, orgasm happens at maximum enjoyment, so it always be 90-100%
i dont really see how this can or has to work
you can probably use something like
    if Game.GetModByName("SexLabAroused.esm") != 255
        faction slaArousal = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x3FC36, "SexLabAroused.esm") As Faction
    endIf

int slaActorArousal = 0
    String File = "/SLSO/Config.json"
    if JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "use_sla_arousal") == 1
        if slaArousal != none
            slaActorArousal = ActorRef.GetFactionRank(slaArousal)
        else
            slaActorArousal = 0
        endIf
    endIf
    slaActorArousal = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(slaActorArousal/20, 1, 5)

which would modify drain amount by x1-5 based on arousal

Oops, I mistook "enjoyment" for a value representing the quality of the orgasm - I thought the excitement was a separate value. In this case, I'll just go with PSQ's original way of time based calculating, just need a different timer which is reset after every orgasm.

Finally, a feature request of sorts: have you considered to add an end-orgasm-event? I'm thinking of

1.) multiple orgasms not spamming SexLabOrgasmSeparate events anymore (and triggering all the event handlers), just holding off the EndOrgasm event for a longer time span

2.) mods that actually do something during orgasm, like SLIF's balls-inflation/deflation, use both OrgasmStart and OrgasmEnd events. Right now the only thing I can do is packing the code of both into SexLabOrgasmSeparate without any substantial delay (not wanting the event handler to be running still when the next call hits)

3.) the time elapsed between start and end could be an indicator for the quality of orgasm (which I mistook Enjoyment for). It should be easily accessible within the OrgasmSeparateEnd event and could be calculated by taking into consideration the time since the last act, the time since the last orgasm, personal preferences (sexuality, type of act, relationship with partner(s), arousal) - whichever is readily available.

Thoughts?

Cheers, 

faroneth

I've observed that victims try to increase their pleasure, although when the PC is the victim its pleasure seems only to increase when an animation gets to the next stage (if the option is cheked). Anything else doesn't seem to do anything (arousal level, pleasure over time enabled, mashing the left mouse button ...).

victims only increase own pleasure in animation with >2 actors, because its very probable they have sex with same faction actor so they get max relationship, and since its not possible to know whos doing what with 2+ actor animations everyone on theirown enjoyment

Oops, I mistook "enjoyment" for a value representing the quality of the orgasm - I thought the excitement was a separate value. In this case, I'll just go with PSQ's original way of time based calculating, just need a different timer which is reset after every orgasm.

Finally, a feature request of sorts: have you considered to add an end-orgasm-event? I'm thinking of

1.) multiple orgasms not spamming SexLabOrgasmSeparate events anymore (and triggering all the event handlers), just holding off the EndOrgasm event for a longer time span

2.) mods that actually do something during orgasm, like SLIF's balls-inflation/deflation, use both OrgasmStart and OrgasmEnd events. Right now the only thing I can do is packing the code of both into SexLabOrgasmSeparate without any substantial delay (not wanting the event handler to be running still when the next call hits)

3.) the time elapsed between start and end could be an indicator for the quality of orgasm (which I mistook Enjoyment for). It should be easily accessible within the OrgasmSeparateEnd event and could be calculated by taking into consideration the time since the last act, the time since the last orgasm, personal preferences (sexuality, type of act, relationship with partner(s), arousal) - whichever is readily available.

Thoughts?

Cheers, 

faroneth

1)no, the whole point of mod started was to make separate ogasms, and then widgets with game

you can disable separate orgasm in SL mcm and you will have your 100% orgasm at animation end

SLSO would probably still work, probably

2) just merge both events

3) if i remember correctly delay in orgasm start/end used only to play effects

function TriggerOrgasm()
		UnregisterForUpdate()
		if SoundFX && CenterRef && CenterRef.Is3DLoaded()
			SoundFX.Play(CenterRef)
		endIf
		QuickEvent("Orgasm")
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(0.5)
	endFunction

no.......

i dont want to update all patches

i'd rather keep it simple, and you in your own mod can tweak data as you like

i dont think timed approach any good, orgasms build up faster the more you have them, male have only 2 orgams, and females have more and more and more, so 1st orgasm will take you 30 sec, 2nd - 20s, 10th - 1sec?

all that would require cpu ticks to calculate, and if its not used = its wasted

I just hope this is compatible with BF, kinda hard for me to get pregnant if that part of it isn't compatible. I've always had it set up the way you say to do it in SexLab. Because I always wanted them to do their thing durring, and linger on to the end if they so desired, as it does apply the cum mostly in the correct spots. Some animations are not labeled correctly for the orgasm effects.... That doesn't apply to this mod... Focus Airi... sheesh.

I've been following progress for a short time now, and decided to give it a try... Also, I hope the female on female allow cum aspect still applies... I call it my handy dandy magical double dildo of child bearing+6. *giggles*

victims only increase own pleasure in animation with >2 actors, because its very probable they have sex with same faction actor so they get max relationship, and since its not possible to know whos doing what with 2+ actor animations everyone on theirown enjoyment

Which scripts do handle this? I got the impression I'm meddling with the wrong ones.

I just hope this is compatible with BF, kinda hard for me to get pregnant if that part of it isn't compatible. I've always had it set up the way you say to do it in SexLab. Because I always wanted them to do their thing durring, and linger on to the end if they so desired, as it does apply the cum mostly in the correct spots. Some animations are not labeled correctly for the orgasm effects.... That doesn't apply to this mod... Focus Airi... sheesh.

I've been following progress for a short time now, and decided to give it a try... Also, I hope the female on female allow cum aspect still applies... I call it my handy dandy magical double dildo of child bearing+6. *giggles*

no idea, ive heard someone was making a patch

that depends on your pregnancy mod

Which scripts do handle this? I got the impression I'm meddling with the wrong ones.

sslActorAlias, SLSO_WidgetUpdate

-1st stop stimulating

The influencing of the partner orgasm is not so much about realism as it is about enhancing the gameplay. By giving ways to manipulate not only the PC pleasure, but also the "opponent" gauge, your minigame turns into a more interesting, dynamic "race" experience, rather than being primarily underlain baseline statistics with slight player interaction as it is now.

If this is outside the scope of your vision, then I understand. I find the thought compelling however.

sslActorAlias, SLSO_WidgetUpdate

Editing sslActorAlias did the trick , thanks for the advice!

EDITED: bleh, I had the "Use Sexlab Orgasm" checked when I first wrote this... I disabled it, and yeah, looks like a patch will be needed...

However, having a bit of trouble with the guys, they are still aroused when they get off (maybe female NPCs as well, not sure.) Mine hits 0, from a decent number, and theirs drops by 21 points, rather than being satisfied... Would it happen to be the Use Sexlab Aroused X or do I want that with no X? Getting the male to rape me, drops it by 50 points.... So they aren't done yet, and getting off too soon... (when not using sexlab aroused it's like they aren't having sex at all, and remain aroused...)

Good news, a compatibility patch is not required for Beeing Female. It already looks for the orgasm from males to to seed me, and doesn't seem to break it at all.

However, having a bit of trouble with the guys, they are still aroused when they get off (maybe female NPCs as well, not sure.) Mine hits 0, from a decent number, and theirs drops by 21 points, rather than being satisfied... Would it happen to be the Use Sexlab Aroused X or do I want that with no X?

what Sexlab Aroused X?

Good news, a compatibility patch is not required for Beeing Female. It already looks for the orgasm from males to to seed me, and doesn't seem to break it at all.

However, having a bit of trouble with the guys, they are still aroused when they get off (maybe female NPCs as well, not sure.) Mine hits 0, from a decent number, and theirs drops by 21 points, rather than being satisfied... Would it happen to be the Use Sexlab Aroused X or do I want that with no X?

what Sexlab Aroused X?

Ooops, you replied since my post... I edited it...

BF Does need a patch to work with this when not using Sexlab Orgasm Endings in this one's MCM.

X is the mark placed in the box... 

For the NPCs...

Use Sexlab Aroused (X) causes the arousal to drop by a mere 21 points.

Use Sexlab Aroused (  ) Causes the arousal to not drop at all....

And while getting raped by a man, it drops by only 50 points when he gets done.