is it me or is the fallout 4 modding community is dying

dickhad

Not everyone likes post apo settting, voiced protagonist, forced backstroy destroys roleplay experience. No matter what you are going to look for that little brat. Not to mention Fallout4 is kinda let down in terms of RPG

have not seen any mods (in loverlab) for months and not to mention that the mods we currently have are not really top of the line.

Ehh? Don't you enjoy daz/poser clothing ports? Or settlement addons?

Only good mods for F4 atm are from trainwiz

ye its because there is no proper sex mods

That only implies that people only use Bethesda games for sex mods

Ok, let's get this straight. FO4 modding is not dying (not yet).

The tools we need for the super-duper stuff are a bit late, due to a lot of factors (updates to the game even now, new x64 game with even less tools/more complex stuff to do to break it open, (very) late CK, some drama, S:SE got his share of the modding time, lack of time/investment from skilled creators, ...)

Seasoned modders aren't really willing to create stuff good to redo from scratch as soon as the tools are out, so they prefer to wait and do other stuff in the meantime.

The mods we have already (F4SS, TD, CRP, Crazy's stuff to mention a few) are pretty good and are up to par with (or even better than) what existed in Skyrim before SKSE got Papyrus integration.

If you want to help the modding scene for FO4 go even further, don't hesitate to pick up the tools and tinker with them. If you want to help creating big mods, don 't hesitate to do little mods that can become part of the greater thing. If you want to criticize modders, don't hesitate to create a complex mod, bring experience to the table and criticize other modders about their work constructively.

If you want to help the modding scene for FO4 go even further, don't hesitate to pick up the tools and tinker with them. If you want to help creating big mods, don 't hesitate to do little mods that can become part of the greater thing. If you want to criticize modders, don't hesitate to create a complex mod, bring experience to the table and criticize other modders about their work constructively.

Fallout4 players are this desperate lol

Well it "appears" dead since there hasn't been many substantial mods in roughly a year.

A lot of very popular substantial mods have dead threads and apparently will never release.

I've been playing FO4 with a lot of mods, then realized I should wait and let the modders make more stuff, so I went playing other games in the meantime.

I let them a lot of time, came back and there were some new mods, I had my fun, but some mods I wanted to see were still not out.

Checking on their threads some just turned into dead threads, some others said they were still waiting for the Creation Kit.

Another pause later same thing, just that they waited for Bethesda finally stopping to release addons, so I only played a little and made another big break.

Came back, everything still on hold.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bitch, just explaining why it can feel dead.

I still hope modders will release some more cool stuff soon, I love your work!

Archived