Tiny head, please help

Minn Young

Heyyy everyone ^-^ let me get right in to the issue. I'm using the racemenu and there is a way you can "steal" followers heads so you can look adorable. I've tried to look like her on my own but it's impossible. So, i used the follower 'Perrine'. Which is a smaller follower, this is probably the problem. and this is what my head looks like https://gyazo.com/8462b9427b065f90da57cd5896383988 . Is there any way to fix this? Or should i just give up even though that head is exactly what i want my character to look like? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74682/? This is the follower. 

The problem may also be that:

• some settings are present in the follower that aren't present for you as a playable character.
  • Some settings are present for you that weren't used for the follower.

(the face looks compressed while the neck feels stretched, something should have compensated that somehow for the follower.)

• some settings are present in the follower that aren't present for you as a playable character.

(the face looks compressed while the neck feels stretched, something should have compensated that somehow for the follower.)

Yeah i think you're right

There is also a slider for neck length in RM... don't ask me where exactly, though. ;)

There is also a slider for neck length in RM... don't ask me where exactly, though. ;)

Thank you for your advice, but i've tried that, the head is almost literally shrunken, it really doesn't look good post-1351962-0-70437500-1486037809_thumb.jpg (not my pic, but same problem) 

since got curious

170202042214774166.jpg

whatever have to be done to get that head down, it will be done if you add playable flag to that race and switch to it

there's something to move up or down the head in showracemenu...

if it can't move it down enought, you do it how he got the eyes/nose/mouth there

you move down the slider, export as head x, move up slider, import head x, move down slider, export head x, mode up slider, import...

if no move down slider, you do that in the nif (to all mesh, z-20 for head, that mean z-20 for eyes, eyesbrows, mouth.... too)

showracemenu, and add a mask on neck before importing move down head (hair won't import if you don't pick the same ones, just export the result, open nif, move down hairs, import them back)

since got curious

170202042214774166.jpg

whatever have to be done to get that head down, it will be done if you add playable flag to that race and switch to it

there's something to move up or down the head in showracemenu...

if it can't move it down enought, you do it how he got the eyes/nose/mouth there

you move down the slider, export as head x, move up slider, import head x, move down slider, export head x, mode up slider, import...

if no move down slider, you do that in the nif (to all mesh, z-20 for head, that mean z-20 for eyes, eyesbrows, mouth.... too)

showracemenu, and add a mask on neck before importing move down head (hair won't import if you don't pick the same ones, just export the result, open nif, move down hairs, import them back)

Oh wow.. i'll try it out a bit, if i mess up would you consider helping me with this? Only if it's not too much to ask ofcourse. I'm just not very handy in these type of things, but at this point im willing to try anything

EDIT : i've been trying for a while now i don't seem to really get it, and the hair floats around the head.. 

Archived