• 2 weeks later...

no quest mod-yes...no... :dodgy:

nein, ja-kein quest mod... :cool:

with this nod i learned to mod-simply, public use has not been planned from beginning-you can read this inside of the description

mit diesem mod habe ich gelernt, wie mods erstellt werden...steht in der Beschreibung drinnen-war eigentlich nur für mich gemacht

Handlungen setzen quests voraus-sowas konnte ich damals noch nicht erstellen !!! - dafür rennt das teil aber perfekt mit maria eden 2.1, die Damen nutzen maria eden 2.1 in vollem umfang und gleichzeitig aus

i was not able to create quest mods in the past, but this mod is perfectly working with maria eden 2.1...all the girls get to be busy and go to play with you and with each other, at the same time...

and finally most of furniture is NON zap !!!! (not yet)

und das, obwohl die meisten furnitures nicht einmal zap-kompatibel sind (noch nicht)

I have written down inside of the description, that this mod will be heavy for computers and may screw up weaker systems, but that exactly was done to check out, how big a cell may be, before it´s hitting the overall graphical´s performance

in der Beschreibung steht, dass der mod an die grenzen des machbaren geht-das habe ich seinerzeit getestet, um heraus zu finden, wie weit ich gehen kann

hope this helps

hoffe, dies hilft

Absolut Langweilig. Keine Dialoge, keine Handlung. Da gibt es bessere Bordellemods mit Handlung und Animation,die nicht den Rechner so belasten.

• 3 weeks later...

Reposting in this thread, you know why :)

I've got a critical bug with this mod.

The issue is a bit arcane: at two points in the game (far as I've found) critical scripts don't work.

1. Under Saarthal, after hearing out Psijic monk, when I enter the next circular room with a bridge - more draugs fail to break from the tombs, Tolfdir never gives his order for you to go further alone, and quest progression stops at that point.

2. When finding Serana in Dimhollow Crypt, she is actually standing outside the monolith she should be interred in. She talks but she won't follow me no matter what, once again quest is broken.

There may be more issues like this... it seems something important to the game gets broken if I keep this mod in load order.

Easiest way to replicate this issue is to start the game with alternate start mod, select "new member of a guild, College of WInterhold", and quickly move through the quest.

P.S. Aside from this, I really where this mod is going, thanks for sharing your work!

also breaks hadvars script in unbound after equiping armor

• 2 months later...

The quests are coming along nicely.

I have Sadistica's full intro quest complete and now Summer's is finished. Next up is Michelle, her's will be a breeze compared to the other two as there were some tricky things to figure out :S

I got stuck on Summer for awhile trying to do something way more complicated than it needed to be, then suddenly realized I could make it much much simpler, so the solution ended up being very clean and works perfect. 

Only 18 more quests to go lol.

There are a couple things to circle back on. I was going to try out the special portal texture that you can see another world in on the vag piercing as the story goes it was enchanted by evil Succubi in the Oblivion Realm.

Then I need a gibbet scene for Summer for when the player gives her the wrong answers...

• 3 months later...
On 10.3.2018 at 2:57 PM, rockerbacon said:

I'm having problems with missing hair textures. I have ApachiiSkyHair females installed, but going to the race menu shows me this mod .esp file has its own hair models and those are missing textures.

hi-maybe that hair has been from kshairdos or SG hair 350....<I don´t remember....if you have apachii, ks hairdos and the sg pack, you have a good chance that it works....if the hair was put in special folder for the mod, then it would be more difficult...I play with all three packs and only need hairs of KS hairdos! -but once I had a character, who also used a hair of SG hair 350 ...

I love the mod, and right now I am downloading zaz 8.0+ and something called "cosio support".

I already downloaded 'unp' luxury collection, copied into folders.

Problem so far: the party-shoes are missing textures.

Also, cage near entrance becomes invisible when player is inside, but your zaz 8.0+ fixed it.

But the shoes. partydresshoesblack were in a party dress mod you made on this site, by kasprutz,

Also, I talked a girl in right-hand room in German 

She has a very pleasant voice and only needs subtitles in the language you choose, But I'm rooting for "english".

One answer said "Nein" and one looked happy, so I guessed the happy one but then she answered (in german) and stopped talking.

I wonder what I said.

stairs.jpg←missing a few textures on my computer.

I went back to read many posts and I keep coming up against "Maria Eden".

I already use mods such as "deviously enslaved" and "deviously helpless."

In fact, "Deviously enslaved" works great with your mod.

"Pet collar" would as well.

Almost Every mod in existence seems to think Player wants to rule or be ruled by very sadistic people,

but deviously-enslaved is not like that.

You've already proven you can give your characters a voice, even if it is in German.

You could order player in german with english subtitles, to report to a girl or a room.

when Player arrives there, call sexlab via tiny mods (petcollar, deviously enslaved)

Or something.

I guess I'm trying to plead against downloading another huge mod just to please your own.

There is no real storyline in a brothel anyway...treat or get treated, pay or be paid, and leave.

"Underground bath-house" is a lot like your-brothel, but your workers are much better looking.

"Captured Dreams" is a mod with a single scene you might want to borrow.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, davidbonde said:

I gave it a go and I like the place overall but the NPCs in there dont seem to have any additional dialogue options to any other vanilla NPC. I found Anjanette but she was just the same. Is that how it is meant to be or am i missing something?

This functions were not transfered to the download in the past. This parts may be missing. The mod was working very well together with maria eden 2.1. This is a location-mod only. If you want to have it with a questing, you can look for the "whiterun brothel renewed" mod of tyrant99. I suggest to play and use it in that version. 

3 hours ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

The mod is very nice but the waiting time is ridiculous! I was raped by the horses, placed back in my cage and now I am waiting over a day in realtime without being able to speed this up and Michelle is still not back.

Dear "vonHochfels", your nice reply is Standing inside of the original mod...and so far I can Combine, you have downloaded the "renewed" mod, this old file is the original mod without new zap-quests. Yes waiting is boring...but there are for sure some quest-"stairs", that you can "overjump" by using the suiting console-commands. 

17 hours ago, t.ara said:

Dear "vonHochfels", your nice reply is Standing inside of the original mod...and so far I can Combine, you have downloaded the "renewed" mod, this old file is the original mod without new zap-quests. Yes waiting is boring...but there are for sure some quest-"stairs", that you can "overjump" by using the suiting console-commands. 

My bad, bro. Didn't realise I was on the wrong forum. No complaints with this mod here. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been tinkering to get this to work and I finally have the brothel spawn, when I go in the screen is black save for the compass up top. I finally got a picture but when I look certain directions textures break and flood the screen. Any insight in what I'm doing wrong?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 3:48 AM, Mahdi said:

Hello it keep loading forever. What i should do help me please

15 minutes ago, Aidan2018 said:

I just installed the mod and whenever i try to enter the brothel the game tries to load and it crashes

T.ara accidentely included a huge number of incidental changes to records completely unassociated with what this mod does and many of the textures are oversized and poorly compressed so it can overload some video cards too.

Beside that, this mod has been taken over by another person, had those problems fixed and a number of additions made.  So get the current version of this mod here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96087-whiterun-brothel-revamped/

I suggest to follow to WAXENFIGURES hint and choose the mod of tyrant.

If you intend to play this like I made it, you PLEASE install the LUXURY COLLECTION of your body and take the suiting version for your body.

This mod has been ALSO a test, how much one cell can be, until stuff gets to it´s limit. It has not been supposed to be an official mod in first line.

One of the best features of this mod is to PLAY this mod with maria eden version 2.1...I found never a better place for ME. And ME is involving ALL the GIRLS

and the mod completely changes into a brothel with lot of fun.

Completley said: This mod has been an experiment to create working furnitures, that can be leaved ONLY, if you play with ME.

Hope this helps.

Since TYRANNT99 has put a huge work into it, I closed to go on with updates for this, wether the intention of this and his versions are MUCH different and could stay side by side without any concurrence. 

Maybe in future I will create something MORE better:-))

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this wonderful player home now.
I really like everything I wanted.
I like big swimming pools and prison facilities
But there is a problem with this mod
There seem to be a lot of npcs already in this place.
I want to use it as space for my sexy followr
I need a simple player home version that does not have 23 npc women and I do not have to use DeviousDevicesAssets.

Many SKYRIM users do not use DeviousDevices modes
There are many reasons, but I have experienced many bugs and CTDs.

Would you release the Whiterun Brothel Ultimate Edition with a simple player home?
I Always respectful sexlab artist T.ARA

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2018 at 2:47 PM, imauto93 said:

I found this wonderful player home now.
I really like everything I wanted.
I like big swimming pools and prison facilities
But there is a problem with this mod
There seem to be a lot of npcs already in this place.
I want to use it as space for my sexy followr
I need a simple player home version that does not have 23 npc women and I do not have to use DeviousDevicesAssets.

Many SKYRIM users do not use DeviousDevices modes
There are many reasons, but I have experienced many bugs and CTDs.

Would you release the Whiterun Brothel Ultimate Edition with a simple player home?
I Always respectful sexlab artist T.ARA

Hello,

for a player´s home, this is much too big from my point of view...

but: I can create something new in whiterun style, based on the dragon-reach-house-mesh and bring a fully new house in a different area, not to collidate with HUG´S-work of the revamped version, which is very popular now.

I´ll build in also some dark-area and useful items, all together it has to get zap-dependency.

Let me first finish zap and the pit of pendulum project, please-and then after, I can start herewith.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 11:59 PM, WaxenFigure said:

T.ara accidentely included a huge number of incidental changes to records completely unassociated with what this mod does and many of the textures are oversized and poorly compressed so it can overload some video cards too.

Beside that, this mod has been taken over by another person, had those problems fixed and a number of additions made.  So get the current version of this mod here:

Hi, everytime I try to open the site, it only says: 

Spoiler

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O

is there a way to fix it?

On 11/10/2018 at 4:47 PM, Bieler98 said:

Hi, everytime I try to open the site, it only says: 

Reveal hidden contents

is there a way to fix it?

That would probably have to do with the fact that the author of that revised version of the mod and everything he created seems to have vanished from the site.

I have no idea why, whether he got kicked out or left in a snit or the system lost him by mistake so don't ask.