Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

New Animations on Patreon :D

HOSPITAL BED-

Handjob 1 - Handjob 2 - Oraljob 3 - Vaginal 4 - Climax 5

0DtB.gif0Dt4.gif0DtL.gif0Dth.gif0Dti.gif

If you like my work and want support me join on my Patreon. You will help me, and gain early access to my exclusive animations.

Your work is amazing! i kind of remember an animation for M/M it was on the sofa or something it was a mutual, is it still on the anims? i can´t find it   :s

Thanks arthur2195 i'm really glad that you like my animations! :D

About your question that animation it isn't for sofa, but for Loveseat(2seat) or Living Chair(1seat) have you tried this two object ? :D

Hey Lupo,

First of all, damn good and hot work you did !!!!

i found a little thing that need to be changed in the next update maybe ?!?

The File "Cowgirl Climax on Bed MF 2" is not in the Climax Menu it´s in the Vaginal Menu ......

And again : I LOVE YOUR WORK !!!!!! Real hot  animations

Hey Lupo,

First of all, damn good and hot work you did !!!!

i found a little thing that need to be changed in the next update maybe ?!?

The File "Cowgirl Climax on Bed MF 2" is not in the Climax Menu it´s in the Vaginal Menu ......

And again : I LOVE YOUR WORK !!!!!! Real hot  animations

Hi iowahd!

Thanks a lot! i'm really glad that you like my animations! :D :D and also thanks for report me that, i will fix in the almost coming next release here on LoversLab ;):D

Hi,

The download is a Microsoft Solitaire file.

Thanks

When I download the file, instead of getting the animations, it opens Microsoft solitaire collection.  

The Solitaire problems is somethings related to the ADS here on this site sadly. i have sent you an alternative link.

Thanks arthur2195 i'm really glad that you like my animations!  :D

About your question that animation it isn't for sofa, but for Loveseat(2seat) or Living Chair(1seat) have you tried this two object ?  :D

Yeah! actually, i have already checked the loveseat (it was loveseat at first, my bad haha), but i still can´t find it, i remember you put it on patreon a little while ago, and then put it for free download, but can´t seem to find it

It has this name in your album at UltraIMG: loveseatmm1, thanks a lot!! keep it up with the great work  :D

Thanks arthur2195 i'm really glad that you like my animations!  :D

About your question that animation it isn't for sofa, but for Loveseat(2seat) or Living Chair(1seat) have you tried this two object ?  :D

Yeah! actually, i have already checked the loveseat (it was loveseat at first, my bad haha), but i still can´t find it, i remember you put it on patreon a little while ago, and then put it for free download, but can´t seem to find it

It has this name in your album at UltraIMG: loveseatmm1, thanks a lot!! keep it up with the great work  :D

Greetings arthur2195.

You're right that animations is gone :huh: perhaps i will remove it or i will forgot to add it in the LoversLab pack during the merge of the patreon Pack. In any case i'm sorry about that arthur2195. I will readd it (and maybe improve it) as soon as possible. :D

what do you think about male piss play, male self or male and male or male and female?

thank you for the update. 

Greetings Vally001.

About your question without the piss effect it would be useless, and adding an effect like is a pain. I already tried, but required me too much work for a things that i don't even know if it works. Sorry.

what do you think about male piss play, male self or male and male or male and female?

Greetings Vally001.

About your question without the piss effect it would be useless, and adding an effect like is a pain. I already tried, but required me too much work for a things that i don't even know if it works. Sorry.

There is already a "piss effect" in the vanilla game.

Greetings Vally001.

There is already a "piss effect" in the vanilla game.

i know but adding that effect in an animations is really complicated.

Oh, so, no updates here, just updates to Patreon?

Gonna have to start paying better attention to your file dates, this is like the 3rd time I've downloaded the same file this month for your animation set.  

Great work, btw.   :D

Greetings Zara7hus7ra.

i'm sorry that you had to downloaded my files 3 times :( see the title of this topic for a new release or follow my file in the download section. :D

By the way wait the end of the month for a new release of my pack or consider to join on my patreon if you want :D

New Update on Patreon for the Kamasutra Pack

The Cot - The Wheel - The Flip

0Ync.gif0Yne.gif0YnD.gif

Hope you like my animations and maybe consider to join on my patreon for supporting me :D