Hey everyone first time posting.
I downloaded the new stuff a few days ago and first of all I want to say great job on the straitjackets. I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw they were available.
What I noticed while playing;
- The leg binder clipping issues others brought up already.
- When going into combat mode and attacking my character would attack using invisible "fists" instead of using the bound combat animations
- Wearing boots with lift (pony, ballet, restrictive) make characters float when using animations that don't involve standing up straight (i.e. kneeling, sitting)
- The restrictive collar doesn't really line up with the straitjacket. I don't know if it was ever intended to, but I'd figure I'd include it.
- More of a texture thing and not that big of a deal, but the knot at the top of the leg binder's lacing looks a bit low res/loose
That's what I noticed so far.
As for suggestions;
- Maybe make straitjackets more dynamic. Meaning instead of having an open/closed version of the straitjackets have it be one item that you can remove/add the front section
(like the plug on the panel gag)
- In the same vein, make the leg binder a separate item that can be so we can mix and match restraints without having to open inventory and click through menus to change looks
- Have the straitjacket occupy the same slot as the armbinder so we can wear armor underneath or at least have some way to have the pants section of the armor show up
- Be able to interact with seats while wearing a straitjacket/armbinder
- Add an option to the MCM to bind a key that when pressed would play the currently equipped restraint's struggle animation without having to go into
the restraint's menu and have a
separate one to moan while gagged
- Maybe have some way to have the gag sounds autoplay like in the ZaZ Animation Pack
- I don't know if this would be possible but an option in the MCM to switch between bunny hopping and walking while hobbled would be cool
- Add a institutional looking harness gag (kinda like Dasha's DDT gag) to complement the straitjacket's look
- Add a sleep-sack restraint like a hobble dress but covers the feet and arms
That's pretty much what I've got for now. I'll keep playing around with the new stuff to see what I find, but if there is something specific you guys want tested let me know and I'll focus on it. Finally, you guys are doing an absolutely fantastic job on Devious Devices, easily one of my favorite mods. If there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.
Found the Lover's Lab's image uploader and added screen shots