[REQ] Winning Putt nude mod please

AwfulArchdemon

Winning Putt

3170775-winning-putt-poster-spring-2016.

https://winningputtgame.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/458960/

Game has jiggle physics and you can play in your underwear. Nice character creator (no boob slider though, but you get D-cups anyway) but only 4 hairs.

It gives plenty of nice camera angles too, and is F2P.

Would certainly be nice to have a nude mod for this game.

OMG I gotta bump this?? It is free, dl it n' see these chicks! CryEngine is the engine, so if modders here know how to extract its meshes/textures/models/titties, then I would be interested to know how. (!!) I am not at all familiar with CryEngine. Has anyone extracted and repacked its files?

• 4 weeks later...

Uh-oh...

Nvm, I think. I looked at the files, and...there are practically none to speak of. Is the whole game streamed or something? There are no meshes, no textures, no nothing. I gotta wonder how I'm supposed to mod the files if the game has no files on my comp. :-/

If anyone knows how the hell to deal with Cryengine modding, I'm all ears. This is the first time I've tried to mod anything on Cryengine. Maybe it's keeping these files somewhere else on my comp? Guess I gotta go Exploring. They have to be somewhere for Cryin' out loud. This isn't exactly a browser game.

The files are the Game folder in the game's directory. They are .pak files

WTF?? I swear I looked right at it earlier and saw literally 2 folders. Now I see your reply, went and checked again, and now I'm seeing a crapton of folders. I've been confused about files before, but this is a new record.

Siiigh...well, DERP! Time to unpack this gem. Question is how to repack and make it work..

might give this game a try and if i like it might occasionally play and well hope in the guild not all clothes are banned as i really doubt i could stop myself wearing gloves and maybe some sexy stockings :P  and maybe even a theme hat(witch theme i love there XD)

tho not biggest fan of sports games but in such games for me what does it the most is the scenery and characters :P

Attempt failed. I tried with Dragon UnPACKer and quickbms. I assume there would need to be a specific script for Winning Putt. I simply tried this script, but I remember needing a specific one for Street Fighter V and Dragon's Dogma. I'm really not sure how to write such a thing for this game. Also, quickbms appears to be specifically for Unreal, and this is CryEngine. Not sure how much difference there is since they both use .pak files, but I'm willing to bet there's a difference.

I'll keep on trying though. This has to happen. I play 7 days a week, and many people use ladies in their undies, which means all of those ladies would be ass naked if I get this mod made, much like Black Desert. Also, the textures on the undies are terrible. Nudity would be preferred over sloppy undies textures even if I weren't into the whole nude mod thing (which I AM).

might give this game a try and if i like it might occasionally play and well hope in the guild not all clothes are banned as i really doubt i could stop myself wearing gloves and maybe some sexy stockings :P  and maybe even a theme hat(witch theme i love there XD)

tho not biggest fan of sports games but in such games for me what does it the most is the scenery and characters :P

Clothing isn't "banned" from the guild. :P I wouldn't do that, cuz you run out of Stamina and Mentality quicker if aren't wearing a shirt or pants. I simply encourage the whole undies thing, and you don't have to worry about Stamina/Mentality in short games, like 3-holes and maybe 6-holes. A 9-hole though...you better just make sure you get the ball in in 3 or 4 strokes, or you'll be swingin' for the fences.

For anyone who wants to join LoversLab, it might be good to post your in-game name here so I'll know you're from here, and will notice the name when I'm roaming around in the game. Helps to know who's actually from the site for the sake of conversation. You know, in case we wanna discuss nude mods n' stuff. :angel:

Attempt failed. I tried with Dragon UnPACKer and quickbms. I assume there would need to be a specific script for Winning Putt. I simply tried this script, but I remember needing a specific one for Street Fighter V and Dragon's Dogma. I'm really not sure how to write such a thing for this game. Also, quickbms appears to be specifically for Unreal, and this is CryEngine. Not sure how much difference there is since they both use .pak files, but I'm willing to bet there's a difference.

I'll keep on trying though. This has to happen. I play 7 days a week, and many people use ladies in their undies, which means all of those ladies would be ass naked if I get this mod made, much like Black Desert. Also, the textures on the undies are terrible. Nudity would be preferred over sloppy undies textures even if I weren't into the whole nude mod thing (which I AM).

Clothing isn't "banned" from the guild. :P I wouldn't do that, cuz you run out of Stamina and Mentality quicker if aren't wearing a shirt or pants. I simply encourage the whole undies thing, and you don't have to worry about Stamina/Mentality in short games, like 3-holes and maybe 6-holes. A 9-hole though...you better just make sure you get the ball in in 3 or 4 strokes, or you'll be swingin' for the fences.

For anyone who wants to join LoversLab, it might be good to post your in-game name here so I'll know you're from here, and will notice the name when I'm roaming around in the game. Helps to know who's actually from the site for the sake of conversation. You know, in case we wanna discuss nude mods n' stuff. :angel:

i put in a guild invite from my new char Ellieeltria so hopefully i get in

i'm still in the starter outfit, i have no money for any premium stuff at the moment lol

Are you still playing? I couldn't find you anywhere, but it said you were there. I sent you a whisper, but I don't know if you got it. You were on when I started though. I'm still playing, and will be like all night. :P

i'm still in the starter outfit, i have no money for any premium stuff at the moment lol

Are you still playing? I couldn't find you anywhere, but it said you were there. I sent you a whisper, but I don't know if you got it. You were on when I started though. I'm still playing, and will be like all night. :P

i will in a sec

if we can get back on topic, Riders of Icarus is run on cry engine and someone figured out the nude mod for that, maybe see if we can work on it from that angle?

Okay then, I'll have to figure out what he used to grab those files and get them back in. Hopefully there aren't any hidden problems waiting just cuz it's a MMO.

Well, the nude mod for Riders of Icarus was first made with Umod, which doesn't work on this game, but then Badilator made a nude mod for it that doesn't require Umod. I'm not sure what to make of this, but I asked on Undertow anyway. Unfortunately, the creator uninstalled it and moved on to Black Desert a while ago, so I don't know if I'll get a response.

• 1 year later...

Archived