Pampas Set - WIP

ralfetas

Hi, amazing work you made you have my thanks!

i have a question, there is a way on the nifskope to make the default color (black) more shiny something like GITS ( from OniNigma)?

endorsed in the other site!

Thanks! Yes you can, but you need to edit the BGSM texture, the materials are in the materials/ralfetas/pampas you can use this to edit

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3635/?

Just set the specular to something bigger and you will get more glossy effect.

I see you decided to create feet zappers. :)

I guess it's time to rebuild!   :D

Yes, i  put that because some boots clip a lot, so is better to mashup with other mods :)

The name implies this is a diaper mod? eeeewwww????

Its not, Pampas may be a brand of diaper but its nothing to do with this mod. the author named it after something else in his country, you would know that if you half read the first few posts and looked at the pictures.

It's not Pampers which is diapers.

Hi, amazing work you made you have my thanks!

i have a question, there is a way on the nifskope to make the default color (black) more shiny something like GITS ( from OniNigma)?

endorsed in the other site!

Thanks! Yes you can, but you need to edit the BGSM texture, the materials are in the materials/ralfetas/pampas you can use this to edit

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3635/?

Just set the specular to something bigger and you will get more glossy effect.

its working fine thank you!

• 1 month later...

Archived