WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1. I see many things that seem to point to sperm, or cum coverage, but i have yet to see any of the coverage effect my sim, is there some mod for this that I have missed installing ?

Try using a climax or something like that, you were just unlucky XD

I will try that, I may just not be looking close enough

1. I see many things that seem to point to sperm, or cum coverage, but i have yet to see any of the coverage effect my sim, is there some mod for this that I have missed installing ?

2.  This might be a nice feature, to actually show the filth that is accumulated on the sim over time. I really like the particle animation for the green cloud, but a skin overlay, that had a few stages of filth, might be nice.

Cum should be applied on sim base on the position type, like oraljob will place cum on sim face. It will happen after the sex interaction ends, so if you end the interaction while an oraljob is playing, that cum layer will be applied. Animators can specify the cum layers too, so it may differ depending on the animation.

You might just not see them too, but hopefully that will be improved soon.

I think I did see something on the Crotch area , a slightly lighter or maybe white spot to the left or right of the Vaginal area, so it may be I was expecting bukkaka, and got a little dew instead >> :blush:  I will start looking closer at it.

It is okay, I was just sort of trying to see all that you have worked so hard to develop.  Thank you for sharing it with us, If I ever get rich, I will help support your effort's.

It's a lot easier to see on the face, but the on nether regions, i rarely see it without zooming in close.

It's a lot easier to see on the face, but the on nether regions, i rarely see it without zooming in close.

Yeppers, I think I am seeing some now that I start looking harder, I was use to Oblivion, and Skyrim.

I should have gotten some bukkaka, while in the library earlier..LOL

Getting multiple orgy's is not to hard in this one.. I hope the animators continue to add more of these.. They are fun...

post-123-0-23980100-1484102464_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-56913600-1484102474_thumb.jpg

Have a problem? Read how to report bugs in the main post!

Have a question? Read the FAQ first!

If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.

If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hello everyone, first of all I wanted to thank you TURBODRIVER for making this mod, and the awesome community for providing support and animations! The Sims series was always one of my favorite video game series of all time, but this mod makes it so, so much better. Again, thank you so much! :)

I have a small question, I'm playing on normal version of the mod that doesn't have the new desire system yet and I was wondering about its features.

I was staying at my friend's house. We were together in a room, she was sitting on the chair, I was standing around. And both of us were dressed in our sleeping clothes. If the desire system doesn't have that, it would be really cool if for example my Sim in that situation would make my friend more horny (raise her desire) and change her emotion to flirty or very flirty by standing around in a fairly close proximity with her in the same room. With my all muscular, hot upper body showing (which is totally representation of me in real life), plus all my romantic traits providing a bonus. And her raising my desire and giving positive flirty moodlets by sitting around in sleeping clothes, only in a t-shirt and panties, which is really hot.

So, does the desire system supports something like that? The changelog says that nudity raises the desire but I'm not sure if it can apply to just being in the underwear or being bare chested without using exhibitionism interaction. If not I think it would be so cool and realistic and we could get into so many cool sexy situations with something like that.  ;)

Hey! It's problematic to define any clothing as something because there is no way to tell that one part of clothing is revealing and another is not. Still, making sleepwear and swimwear increase some desire is not a bad idea, but not necessary enough to make a difference.

Oh that's a shame. But thanks for replying, I appreciate it. I hope in the future Sims 5 will have modability of Skyrim or something haha.

Turbodriver.An accessory condom could be, to use it.it would be a good idea

There is one - you can buy it on the computer, by clicking on "Wicked..." then "Purchase condom". It will arrive in your mailbox the next day. Collect it there and put it in your sim's inventory. I believe there is also the option to buy it straight from the build mode.

You use it once you've began the sex interaction - the animation started to play - then just go to your sim's inventory, click on the condom and click "use condom". That's it.

Guest Redabyss

Hey, a small thing for you guys to consider.

I asked TD, regarding the question of showers & hot tub (the question of not water and fog), and... fixing the issue is apparently very, very hard, contrarily to what it might seem :/

Hey so I came back to Sims 4 after a long time ( last time I played Alien Sims were the new hot stuff, dunno was it back to work?)

So I got some questions: 

1. this mod enables Relationship with Teens, is there a way to get them pregnant?

2. I like that my Sims don't telport to the bed,shower, other place where they can have sex

but after they reached the bed or whatever place they would have sex both Sims teleport into eachother 

Is there a way to make a smooth animation in the future or is that impossible?

3. there is a condom to buy, right now it only protects from unwanted pregnancies 

is it possbile to add STDs ?

and another question about the condoms is it just my game or are they invisible? (would be nice if we could see them)

Try using a climax or something like that, you were just unlucky XD

I will try that, I may just not be looking close enough

2.  This might be a nice feature, to actually show the filth that is accumulated on the sim over time. I really like the particle animation for the green cloud, but a skin overlay, that had a few stages of filth, might be nice.

Cum should be applied on sim base on the position type, like oraljob will place cum on sim face. It will happen after the sex interaction ends, so if you end the interaction while an oraljob is playing, that cum layer will be applied. Animators can specify the cum layers too, so it may differ depending on the animation.

You might just not see them too, but hopefully that will be improved soon.

I think I did see something on the Crotch area , a slightly lighter or maybe white spot to the left or right of the Vaginal area, so it may be I was expecting bukkaka, and got a little dew instead >> :blush:  I will start looking closer at it.

It is okay, I was just sort of trying to see all that you have worked so hard to develop.  Thank you for sharing it with us, If I ever get rich, I will help support your effort's.

It is there. I thought I was missing it or did something wrong. It is almost clear not the pure white that some might think would be present. If you zoom in next time you should see it there. If not try a default body size if possible (not sure... I am still getting use to this game. I didn't change body much from what I was presented with. (for example not very fat etc) Does that matter ? (towards those more experienced with this mod. )

Hey so I came back to Sims 4 after a long time ( last time I played Alien Sims were the new hot stuff, dunno was it back to work?)

So I got some questions: 

1. this mod enables Relationship with Teens, is there a way to get them pregnant?

2. I like that my Sims don't telport to the bed,shower, other place where they can have sex

but after they reached the bed or whatever place they would have sex both Sims teleport into eachother 

Is there a way to make a smooth animation in the future or is that impossible?

3. there is a condom to buy, right now it only protects from unwanted pregnancies 

is it possbile to add STDs ?

and another question about the condoms is it just my game or are they invisible? (would be nice if we could see them)

1. Yes... some settings in the panel. I forget where. Click around you should be able to find it.

2. I get the same thing. The same thing happens many times with other games and mods. It is likely difficult to get them to walk around and start what could be 1000's of possible positions, sex options on 100's of different surfaces. This is likely the easiest way to get it to work reliably. 

3. I tried finding those and using those. Only once. They are very small and I believe you place it on the object that you will be having sex on then the option to use it occurs. Not entirely sure of that one myself.

The STD options... would be nice :P

Addendum.

Possible to track fathers? That is fathers that aren't married? I have been play "testing" and got one of the sims pregnant and she had the child but in the genetics there is no showing of the father. She is unmarried. Like the STD that would be very cool but might just be difficult or impossible to do.

Hello! Love this mod so far!! I have both incest and relationships with teens enabled. I can get parents to engage in sex with their teenage children, and i can get them to engage in romantic actions, but i cannot get them to woohoo, or to become a couple or get married. Does this not work with your mod, or is something wrong? Also, if this is not possible with your mod, could you make it possible? Thanks!!

Hello.

First of all, Turbo, THANK YOU for this mod and all this hard work. It really makes Sims a completely new experience, much more fun now ;)

And without further ado... here's the request (of course there's a request, why would I write if there weren't one?):

Anyone willing to lend a hand with creating animations?

I've just made my first one, followed Turbo's tutorial to the t, step by step, and everything seems to be in order... except my game won't show the animation in the WW context menu. It should be right there in "Teasing" category, but nope. I've checked and rechecked but I am at a loss as to what I did wrong. Anyone willing to spare some time and patience to help me figure out where was my mistake?

Hit me on PM if you are :)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Two things I've just thought of, irrespective of the above, to Turbo directly:

1. Don't do a feature for rape. It's just wrong. Please.

2. On the other hand, what you could do (just an idea, I know you're working on a feature that has to do with relationships): how about some more buffs/moodlets connected to sex and/or exhibitionism? For example, if your sim has had sex on all available objects, (s)he could become heavily inspired; similarly, if (s)he had played through all available animations, (s)he could gain a moodlet "sex god(des)" giving her/him +5 to confidence for two days or something; if the sim has been faithful to her/his spouse/steady partner for an extended period of time they'd get a happy moodlet, and conversely, if they sleep around a bit, they'd get playful, or something like this. Or, they could be custom whims (like instead of "woohoo with someone", here would be "woohoo in the shower" etc.) or even maybe a custom aspiration? I have no idea how complex that would be to build into the mod (I guess very), but I think it would add some more drive into the sexy interactions ;)

Have you managed to figure it out? I'm having the same problem. :(

There's a weird bug in the latest non-patreon release. It causes the menu to continuously shrink in size every time I select an option.

For instance, if I open the settings, then click exhibition, the size of the window where the options are shrinks by about half the size of one of the options. If I go to another part of the settings, it'll shrink again. And it'll keep shrinking until none of the options is visible.

Ok I give up. How do you access settings? You know the basic where you can set and change everything? How are you opening that from Sims? Because it is driving me crazy that everyone seems to know how to do it

If you click on some random place or item around you in the game the " Go here, use this item etc, etc menus will show up, so will the Wicked icon too. It looks like the same icon for having sex when you click on a sim, and the settings are there.

For example, if you click on the shower, you get a "take toughtful shower, take Cold shower, take brisk shower" etc menu, and you also get the Wicked icon with two menus, sex and settings.

If you already have sex in the shower, you only get one option, and that is settings. Hope that helps-

I have never gotten the wicked icon. Do I need to raise my skill? Also, never seen that skill in my skills tab when I try raising it. Talking in the mirror does nothing.

Ok I give up. How do you access settings? You know the basic where you can set and change everything? How are you opening that from Sims? Because it is driving me crazy that everyone seems to know how to do it

If you click on some random place or item around you in the game the " Go here, use this item etc, etc menus will show up, so will the Wicked icon too. It looks like the same icon for having sex when you click on a sim, and the settings are there.

For example, if you click on the shower, you get a "take toughtful shower, take Cold shower, take brisk shower" etc menu, and you also get the Wicked icon with two menus, sex and settings.

If you already have sex in the shower, you only get one option, and that is settings. Hope that helps-

I have never gotten the wicked icon. Do I need to raise my skill? Also, never seen that skill in my skills tab when I try raising it. Talking in the mirror does nothing.

Make certain you have the mod installed thus:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

I initially had it in a sub folder (i like my mods all tidily organized), alas Sims 4 doesn't like sub folders and a lot of mods don't work if put in to sub folders.  Some will, other won't, i have no clue as to why that is, beyond that this is an EA product, so we're lucky it works at all.