WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Okay, so this has been explained several times already - i know because ive read them. The animators that create the animations for this mod don't have a 'climax' animation yet, this is because this function is relatively new. Amra has created some Climax animations, Mike is working on some. Omastar isnt currently working on any ( from what i read). The climax option mentioned is when you are in a 'woohoo' and you select your sim -> select wicked woohoo again -> it will bring up the positions (vaginal, oral, etc) as well as 'climax' greyed out - it isnt called climax to climax it is literally an option called climax. Climax will become available when the sim is ready - i dont know the conditions but it doesnt take long. The person above mentioned this because not all animations will lead to a climax due to having no animation for one. This leaves us to either manually do it and use one of the available ones or use Amar72's animations which progress into a climax. 

Unless your problem is that when selecting a sim there is no option at all appearing.... then ensure that the sims are currently doing a 'woohoo'. As a replacement select in the wicked settings -> sex interaction -> to finish at a time limit instead of climax. The time limit follows real time not sims time.

Hope this solves some problems or confusions. Sorry if i couldn't  :-/

I figured it could be a problem with the animations, which is why I deleted ALL of the animations/mod packages and tried again with JUST the wickedwoohoo files. There is STILL no "climax" scene, nor is there an option. they get going just fine, it's not a problem of selecting the sims. it's just not showing a climax option. 

I have it set right now for a time limit, but I don't know if that affects the chance of pregnancy or not. 

I appreciate the help, it just doesn't quite apply to my problem :s

(and yes, I realized I read the "climax to climax" bit wrong. but by that time, someone has already replied to the post, so I didn't see a point in fixing the mistake.)

At least in my case, there is no "Climax" under WickedWohoo / WooWhoo, grayed out or not.

Is there a specific set of animations we need to have to get that option? Like Amra?

And if we choose clock based duration, is there some way to set it really short?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. no "climax" listed at all. and yeah, you can set the time for however long you want. I set mine at 2 minutes, just to make sure it was working right. just remember that when you set the time, it's minutes in REAL time, not sim time, lol.

At least in my case, there is no "Climax" under WickedWohoo / WooWhoo, grayed out or not.

Is there a specific set of animations we need to have to get that option? Like Amra?

And if we choose clock based duration, is there some way to set it really short?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. no "climax" listed at all. and yeah, you can set the time for however long you want. I set mine at 2 minutes, just to make sure it was working right. just remember that when you set the time, it's minutes in REAL time, not sim time, lol.

YOU NEED THE CLIMAX ANIMATION TO EVEN GET THE CLIMAX OPTION TO APPEAR....

the only climax animation available is Amra72 animation pack version 0.8.

turbo whicked mod didnt have any climax animation so with just the base mod, the climax option WILL NOT APPEAR.

you need the base mod WITH amra animation pack...

sorry about suddenly asking question i'm trying to make animation mod, but got bit of problem.

is there a way about setting certain position with blender? 

i made group animation with five actors, it works fine in blender. but in the game, actors didn't find right position 

they stand wrong place and doing their own animation. would u give a advice about that?

I have a question. Sorry if this has been answered before. I did my best to search.

I am new to this mod (and Sims in general. S4 is my first one and I just started) but I know in regular woohoo it means something to the sims. This is like empty actions.

In description where he says:

"Where are relationships and buffs from sex?

• In the development.

​Is that what he is talking about?

​Sorry for any inconvenience, English is not my first language.

I have a question. Sorry if this has been answered before. I did my best to search.

I am new to this mod (and Sims in general. S4 is my first one and I just started) but I know in regular woohoo it means something to the sims. This is like empty actions.

In description where he says:

"Where are relationships and buffs from sex?

• In the development.

​Is that what he is talking about?

​Sorry for any inconvenience, English is not my first language.

which means turbo are still working on it.

in the version 1.1.2.043.4, this mod has nothing on relationship yet

as it stand, this mod are playable but not "complete" by any means...

this mod are still being update frequently and new function are still being added...

turbo did have more newer update on his patreon which it supposed to add into relationship(i dont have access to the patreon so im not sure)

support turbo for his great mod in his patreon if you can.

Where I can find this?

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

Where I can find this?

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

Go to the very first post in this topic. There is a download link. The rar file has all of those packages in it.

Hi,

I've downloaded the mod and a few animations, but I have a problem.

When my sim performs the downloaded animations he doesn't have an erect penis, in fact his lower chest to knees is invisible.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have also downloaded the cmar penis, but that's a bottom so don't think it will appear when naked. Also the cmar is only flaccid and not erect. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Gnisped1

I have the same problem.

If you don't have climax animations for specific locations and combination of sims you can't climax. You will know if there is an option to climax because it will be visible. Simple.

If you're missing parts then make sure you remove the old mod (WickedWoohoo) first, that's probably your problem.

Always remember to read the FAQ.

Hi, 

I am a big fan of Kinky World and I just started playing The sims 4 recently. I read the information and it doesn't mention about incest interactions or adult- teens interactions, nipples mesh either, so it stops me a little bit to download this. But still, thank you about creating such a great mod! If there are not, can you spend a little time to consider it for me. Thank you again!

Since there are no relations checks implemented yet you can make sims have sex with anyone you want. But that will be a thing, I am working on it right now.

The nipples thing is somewhere, I don't use it, but you can find it fairly easily.

The window does not disappear after animation , how fix , sory for my bad english attachicon.gif21.10.2016_21-15-43.png

Broken on Maxis side, there is no way I can fix it. I've added an option to hide them permanently if you want to. It will be available in future releases.

Is there any Cum on back / chest yet?

Must have

It exists, but it has to be used by animators.

sorry about suddenly asking question i'm trying to make animation mod, but got bit of problem.

is there a way about setting certain position with blender? 

i made group animation with five actors, it works fine in blender. but in the game, actors didn't find right position 

they stand wrong place and doing their own animation. would u give a advice about that?

You probably moved the origin points of sims, the orange dots. Please read my tutorial really carefully, it explains what they are.

Just wondering, is this mod causing anyone else to glitch when flirting? It seems like since I've downloaded this my sims keep getting reset when I try to flirt

Please read the FAQ, probably IncTeen issue.

I create a club in for sims to making love when they gather. I wonder if you can make the wicked woohoo become one of the Club activity in the Club management? I think it would make the club more fun instead of just perform romatic actions of the base games

Thank you

Clubs integration will be added in future releases.

Guy quick question. How do I make my guy cum? 

They just do it on their own, when you finish the sex interaction.

I've released new version on Patreon with phone improvements that were causing some problems, but there update was mainly to fix an issue with sims identification:

• Made sim phone be locked while in sex (to avoid problems breaking the interaction)
  • Made sim phone be silenced when in sex
  • Added setting to disable auto silencing sim phone
  • Fixed issue with sim identification when applying cum

I want to note right now, that where I do aim to release new version every month, next full public release might be delayed because implementation of relationships features is taking longer than excepted. I don't know yet, but I don't want to release half ready features to public and then make everybody wait for the next half.

I've released new version on Patreon with phone improvements that were causing some problems, but there update was mainly to fix an issue with sims identification:

• Made sim phone be locked while in sex (to avoid problems breaking the interaction)
  • Made sim phone be silenced when in sex
  • Added setting to disable auto silencing sim phone
  • Fixed issue with sim identification when applying cum

I want to note right now, that where I do aim to release new version every month, next full public release might be delayed because implementation of relationships features is taking longer than excepted. I don't know yet, but I don't want to release half ready features to public and then make everybody wait for the next half.

Dont worry about the delayed release. Besides you have already published 4 versions this moth..so we will be patient....Buuuuut

In exchange, to show us that you are a nice guy... I want you to help this guy: :P

My object is not to play me the option of not doing wicked pressure on the ground.

(I already got it  :ph34r: )

Hello. Thanks for the great mod, Turbodriver!
I have some suggestions:

• Sex
  1. Ability to remove hat when in sex interaction
  2. Ability to enable removing hat with top or set when in sex interaction
  3. Ability to remove accessories (legging, socks, gloves)
  4. Ability to enable removing accessories with top & bottom when in sex interaction
  • Technical
  1. Option to disable WickedWhims settings menu from objects and ground
  2. Add WickedWhims settings menu on computer or mailbox(?)

Turbodriver,

Since you are working on the relationships effect I have a suggestion.

Can you add an option so we can choose wich relationship will be increased when ww? Friendly, romantic or both.

On a side note, is there a command to apply cum textuers manually, or another way to do it? 

Hey Turbodriver,

I just upgraded to the patch from yesterday and I seem to be having a bit of a problem. My active sims get the default body parts applied to them when I undress them even though I have "Force Default Naked Parts" set to disabled. This wasn't an issue before I upgraded. Also, this doesn't seem to be affecting NPC's, as they will show CC body parts after they have stripped

Hi,

I am unable to undress any npc using exhibitionism skill. After I "convince them to exhibitionism" they reach level 3 and stop leveling up. it seems to further level them up one should convince them to undress, but this is impossible. Every time they say something about "more private place" - even if we are in home or in room without windows (yeah, I've tried even that :) ) they require more private place.

Any advice?