WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

So I noticed that my female sims have stopped fully undressing, they used to be full nude but since last night it won't work. I've bee playing around with the settings and still they always end up with the default bra from CAS on. I thought it was just my female sims but I tried it on sims nearby that weren't in my household, and it still happened. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Hi all, 

I've searched and still can't seem to find out how to make my sims cum. I had my sim give her husband a oral and he finished and they progressed to the next animation, but I didn't see any cum. Not sure if I'm missing something. 

also I can't figure out how to purchase condoms :( any help with this would be very much welcomed. Thanks you :)

Does anybody have any idea what's causing this problem? Would appreciate some help to fix

what do you mean? the guy get sad for having sex?

as far as i know, the mod hasnt implement mood yet...

Hi all, 

I've searched and still can't seem to find out how to make my sims cum. I had my sim give her husband a oral and he finished and they progressed to the next animation, but I didn't see any cum. Not sure if I'm missing something. 

also I can't figure out how to purchase condoms :( any help with this would be very much welcomed. Thanks you :)

purchase condom from computer under wicked setting.

you make your sims climax by SELECTING IT(same area on switching animation) however, the tab ONLY appear IF you have climax animation. as far as i know, only Amra72 animation version 0.8 has it.

they progress to next animation due to the default setting of this mod. you can disable it under progression in wicked setting.

there is some modification on the breast ?? for more big , sory for my bad english

there is mod that modify breast but it is not this mod. try google "sims 4 slider mod"

Does anybody have any idea what's causing this problem? Would appreciate some help to fix

Hi all, 

you make your sims climax by SELECTING IT(same area on switching animation) however, the tab ONLY appear IF you have climax animation. as far as i know, only Amra72 animation version 0.8 has it.

they progress to next animation due to the default setting of this mod. you can disable it under progression in wicked setting.

there is some modification on the breast ?? for more big , sory for my bad english

there is mod that modify breast but it is not this mod. try google "sims 4 slider mod"

thank you @krusanagi, I actually went back before I saw your reply and downloaded v8 from Amra72, I have been able to reach climax. However, I still do not see any cum textures at all on her face or her back if we choose that option. I thought perhaps she had too much make up on and I took it all off, still nothing. 

I also still don't have the ability to purchase condoms for some reason. Am I suppose to download something extra for the condoms? Or it come is the newest update of Wicked Whims? 

Again thanks for your patience and answering my questions previously. Much appreciated. 

thank you @krusanagi, I actually went back before I saw your reply and downloaded v8 from Amra72, I have been able to reach climax. However, I still do not see any cum textures at all on her face or her back if we choose that option. I thought perhaps she had too much make up on and I took it all off, still nothing. 

I also still don't have the ability to purchase condoms for some reason. Am I suppose to download something extra for the condoms? Or it come is the newest update of Wicked Whims? 

Again thanks for your patience and answering my questions previously. Much appreciated. 

Did you double check to make sure the cum layers were enabled? 

Look at the woman in the screenshot and you should be able to see the actual problem!!!

post-871639-0-20055700-1477194996_thumb.png

The mod worked fine until I added the other suggested animation package files and now none of the previous selections come up. (As in, when I click on sims/objects/the ground, the "wicked..." option doesn't come up anymore!) how can I fix this? Do I need to remove/re-add the separate animation files?

***** EDIT******

- I even tried removing the Wicked Woohoo folder from the saves like is suggests at the end of the FAQ

hi, i understand that this is a known bug for the exhibitionism skill to not show up however my sims dont seem to be learning anything. is there anyway this could be fixed.

As the mod suggests, stand in front of a mirror and admire yourself. I had no problem getting my Sims to 4 that way.

Hi all, 

well, as far as i know, there is not yet any animation that cause the cum layer on the back yet. amra animation did apply cum texture on the bottom and the face(depend on the climax animation. cum texture are apply on the last animation and depend on which type of animation)

the bottom cum texture are VERY hard to see. just tiny white texture. while the face texture are more visible, it still very hard to see. have to use tab camera or enter CAS to see it properly.

purchase condom using PC under wicked. there is nothing extra you need to download... oh and check if you got the cum texture enable. the latest public version has cum function(even the previous public version).

The mod worked fine until I added the other suggested animation package files and now none of the previous selections come up. (As in, when I click on sims/objects/the ground, the "wicked..." option doesn't come up anymore!) how can I fix this? Do I need to remove/re-add the separate animation files?

***** EDIT******

- I even tried removing the Wicked Woohoo folder from the saves like is suggests at the end of the FAQ

the animation mod should be place in the same place as whicked mod.

and make sure not to put too deeply into the sub folder.

Look at the woman in the screenshot and you should be able to see the actual problem!!!

mmmm....

missing body texture... did you download the nude body texture/mod and applying it correctly?

either way, from the looks of it, it wasnt this mod problem. chance are, it was either the animation problem or the body texture problem.

Is it possible to put on the condom before sex? I can only choose "put on condom" AFTER I begin. I'm not sure how safe that is. 

hahahaha......

true..... but i think it is easier to impliment as putting on condom AFTER begin just need to inject code to tell the mod to stop pregnancy chance.

if we did it before action, then we have to factor in many things like...

-if the sims use condom but never initialize sex

-sims use more condom while the sims is already wearing one.

-how long did using condom last.

-what will happen if condom timer end while the action is still running?

sorry for bored everyone with geeky stuff...

hi, i understand that this is a known bug for the exhibitionism skill to not show up however my sims dont seem to be learning anything. is there anyway this could be fixed.

As the mod suggests, stand in front of a mirror and admire yourself. I had no problem getting my Sims to 4 that way.

thank you i will try that 

I have the same problem with all the animations when the girl gets naked, but its get back to normal when u comand her to  full undress during the animation. Weird :s

What animation did you use? Did this happen with all animations? Did this happen with all sims? What skin CC are you using?

You can try this: Create a new game with all the mods disabled except Cmarnyc's, WickedWhims and its animations. If the problem stops, then it might be some skin or body mesh CC.

***** EDIT******

Did you add WickedWhims mod via Mod Manager? Check if [TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script] is in your mod folder. Always add WickedWhims mod manually if you downloaded the zip version  'cause Mod Manager doesn't have feature to add ts4script files.

Edit: Also make sure you have script mods enabled in the option.

When you have a problem, you need to include information like: what version of the game you have, what have you tried to fix the issue and details about sims setup (if it involves sims) or details about anything that happens. It's not fun to ask thousandths of unrelated questions to resolve one small issue.

And read the features list and FAQ, there is a lot of info that will answer your questions.

Could we have a mini tutorial to how we can add cum layers to animations?

Tutorial on how to add cum layers to animations is included with XML tutorial on WW blog.

Hello. Thanks for the great mod, Turbodriver!
I have some suggestions:

• Sex
  1. Ability to remove hat when in sex interaction
  2. Ability to enable removing hat with top or set when in sex interaction
  3. Ability to remove accessories (legging, socks, gloves)
  4. Ability to enable removing accessories with top & bottom when in sex interaction
  • Technical
  1. Option to disable WickedWhims settings menu from objects and ground
  2. Add WickedWhims settings menu on computer or mailbox(?)

There is a lot of different elements that can be undressed and you would eventually end up with 20 options and that is not good. I will implement different way to deal with outfits in sex in future releases.

I don't think I would change or even give a setting to change the way Wicked option is displayed. Mainly it's problematic from the technical side, but then I see how much trouble it can cause to people who then will be reporting that they can't find a way to open Wicked settings. There is a lot of people who come to me and ask about the simplest problems without trying to do anything on their own.

Turbodriver,

Since you are working on the relationships effect I have a suggestion.

Can you add an option so we can choose wich relationship will be increased when ww? Friendly, romantic or both.

On a side note, is there a command to apply cum textuers manually, or another way to do it? 

There will be options to change major elements of relationships, but I don't think I would add more detailed settings. A lot of it will require balancing and giving the option to change it could cause a lot of trouble. I think the best way to avoid affecting specific relationship tracks (friendship, mischief, romantic) will be gameplay based.

I think I will be adding commands to apply cum layers.

Suggestion:

Toilet undressing enabled for all genders and all ages (just for realism)

"Things" might be needed

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175549

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175537

I don't think I will be doing it, sorry.

hey again... 

my sims managed to gain the skill but are now stuck at level 4 and aren't gaining anything anymore, i have tried doing other acts for it but it doesn't seem to be working. is there something i'm doing wrong or missing????

With every level there is an instruction on how to continue with exhibitionism skill. If you made your sim level up the cheap way (mirror) then the fifth level requires presenting yourself to other sims.

When you have a problem, you need to include information like: what version of the game you have, what have you tried to fix the issue and details about sims setup (if it involves sims) or details about anything that happens. It's not fun to ask thousandths of unrelated questions to resolve one small issue.

And read the features list and FAQ, there is a lot of info that will answer your questions.

Could we have a mini tutorial to how we can add cum layers to animations?

Tutorial on how to add cum layers to animations is included with XML tutorial on WW blog.

Hello. Thanks for the great mod, Turbodriver!

I have some suggestions:

• Sex
  1. Ability to remove hat when in sex interaction
  2. Ability to enable removing hat with top or set when in sex interaction
  3. Ability to remove accessories (legging, socks, gloves)
  4. Ability to enable removing accessories with top & bottom when in sex interaction
  • Technical
  1. Option to disable WickedWhims settings menu from objects and ground
  2. Add WickedWhims settings menu on computer or mailbox(?)

There is a lot of different elements that can be undressed and you would eventually end up with 20 options and that is not good. I will implement different way to deal with outfits in sex in future releases.

I don't think I would change or even give a setting to change the way Wicked option is displayed. Mainly it's problematic from the technical side, but then I see how much trouble it can cause to people who then will be reporting that they can't find a way to open Wicked settings. There is a lot of people who come to me and ask about the simplest problems without trying to do anything on their own.

Turbodriver,

Since you are working on the relationships effect I have a suggestion.

Can you add an option so we can choose wich relationship will be increased when ww? Friendly, romantic or both.

On a side note, is there a command to apply cum textuers manually, or another way to do it? 

There will be options to change major elements of relationships, but I don't think I would add more detailed settings. A lot of it will require balancing and giving the option to change it could cause a lot of trouble. I think the best way to avoid affecting specific relationship tracks (friendship, mischief, romantic) will be gameplay based.

I think I will be adding commands to apply cum layers.

Suggestion:

Toilet undressing enabled for all genders and all ages (just for realism)

"Things" might be needed

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175549

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175537

I don't think I will be doing it, sorry.

hey again... 

my sims managed to gain the skill but are now stuck at level 4 and aren't gaining anything anymore, i have tried doing other acts for it but it doesn't seem to be working. is there something i'm doing wrong or missing????

With every level there is an instruction on how to continue with exhibitionism skill. If you made your sim level up the cheap way (mirror) then the fifth level requires presenting yourself to other sims.

Gotcha, sorry for the trouble.  

Just grabbed the Oct.21 version.

Also grabbed every animation listed in the first post (Is that safe?)

Is it normal for animations to be non-stop? I assumed they would be time limited and stop at some point but many of the On a Chair ones I've tried last way too long, even sped up time and same animation kept going for hours before I stopped it.

Not sure if its a known bug or a bug derived from another mod I have, but occasionally the sims in the household(all) jump up into the T-Pose and everything they were doing resets, takes a bit for the Autonomy to kick in and resume what they were doing.

Removed WW for testing and issue disappeared.

EDIT:  do have IncTeen mod, removed it as per the warning on page 1, going to test it, but Im still having the non-stop issue/?/can I edit duration

Is there any way to get the IncTeen features + WW?

Can anybody answer this?

Hi,

I am unable to undress any npc using exhibitionism skill. After I "convince them to exhibitionism" they reach level 3 and stop leveling up. it seems to further level them up one should convince them to undress, but this is impossible. Every time they say something about "more private place" - even if we are in home or in room without windows (yeah, I've tried even that :) ) they require more private place.

Any advice?

Just grabbed the Oct.21 version.

Also grabbed every animation listed in the first post (Is that safe?)

Is it normal for animations to be non-stop? I assumed they would be time limited and stop at some point but many of the On a Chair ones I've tried last way too long, even sped up time and same animation kept going for hours before I stopped it.

Not sure if its a known bug or a bug derived from another mod I have, but occasionally the sims in the household(all) jump up into the T-Pose and everything they were doing resets, takes a bit for the Autonomy to kick in and resume what they were doing.

Removed WW for testing and issue disappeared.

EDIT:  do have IncTeen mod, removed it as per the warning on page 1, going to test it, but Im still having the non-stop issue/?/can I edit duration

Is there any way to get the IncTeen features + WW?

actually, the animation in WW are too few thus you need the other animation. best is omaster, amra72 and mike24 animation.

the animation will be non stop if it didnt chain into a climax in default setting. you need to set it to stop by climax or timer(do note that the animation timer are count by minute REAL TIME. not sims time thus speeding up will not 'speed up' the animation. and the default timer is 10 minutes real time)

the animation delay bug chance are, it was due to script running slow and may due to you having too huge mod running at the same time or very poor computer. OR you make a LOT of character DOING it thus slowing it down.

IncTeen mod update was long ago. may not be compatible anymore. try using MC command center. it has frequent update and A LOT MORE option.