Tearoth

Untamed is a good option. You can make pets and "play" with them, and leave them at home if you dont want them to follow you.

Aroused creatures is fun also but its rape-option can be little frusrating sometimes-> quick travel to stables and suddenly all the horses jump on you, add mods like "fill her up" and "soulgem oven" and you end up like a balloon very quickly :P

you cant have "all" the creatures because only 1/4 of them have animations. like, nobody made an animation so you could sex deer, etc.

llabsky made a bunch of animations for most of the neglected creatures. My character has had sex with deer, centurions, whispmothers, hargravens, ashhoppers, chaurus flyer, goat, boar, cow, rabbit, and was even raped by a chicken as well as a few others.

They are included in MNC 9.3 (I think that's the number. Latest version anyhow.)

P.S. (off topic)

Finally got around to trying soulgem oven 3 and really liking it. Great work on it! Also like the plugs in FO4.

Untamed is a good option. You can make pets and "play" with them, and leave them at home if you dont want them to follow you.

Aroused creatures is fun also but its rape-option can be little frusrating sometimes-> quick travel to stables and suddenly all the horses jump on you, add mods like "fill her up" and "soulgem oven" and you end up like a balloon very quickly :P

Not sure if you were aware of this, but it's entirely possible to make Aroused Creatures consensual, wherein it'll check for both the creature's and your arousal levels, so unless your character has a Time Rate of 100 and you set the PC/NPC arousal requirement too low, you shouldn't have a problem with your character getting jumped by horny creatures all the time.

snip

Not sure if you were aware of this, but it's entirely possible to make Aroused Creatures consensual, wherein it'll check for both the creature's and your arousal levels, so unless your character has a Time Rate of 100 and you set the PC/NPC arousal requirement too low, you shouldn't have a problem with your character getting jumped by horny creatures all the time.

Yeah but i think it kinda hurts the idea and purpose of the mod. I wanted friendly and consensual encounters and for that i feel that untamed serves better. And it causes less problems with other mods when there is no surprise-buttsex by rabbits and chickens :lol:

Yeah but i think it kinda hurts the idea and purpose of the mod. I wanted friendly and consensual encounters and for that i feel that untamed serves better. And it causes less problems with other mods when there is no surprise-buttsex by rabbits and chickens :lol:

The purpose of the entire mod is to have sex with animals, consensual or otherwise, or else the option to set up Aggressive animations wouldn't be there. My character's never had any problems being jumped by random animals, simply because I set up my PC to only be approached when her Arousal is at 80 and the animal's is at 75, so the frustration you mentioned earlier is a completely moot point, as it can be completely cut out and keep Aroused Creatures purely consensual, which is still part of the spirit of the mod.

Not that there's anything wrong with Untamed; I use it in conjunction with Aroused Creatures, mostly because it'll allow me to manually sex up creatures without having to add them to my pack, and still get the added bonus of having my armor increased.

you cant have "all" the creatures because only 1/4 of them have animations. like, nobody made an animation so you could sex deer, etc.

llabsky made a bunch of animations for most of the neglected creatures. My character has had sex with deer, centurions, whispmothers, hargravens, ashhoppers, chaurus flyer, goat, boar, cow, rabbit, and was even raped by a chicken as well as a few others.

They are included in MNC 9.3 (I think that's the number. Latest version anyhow.)

P.S. (off topic)

Finally got around to trying soulgem oven 3 and really liking it. Great work on it! Also like the plugs in FO4.

ACK :) As much as i admire Darkconsole, even for most of skyrims immersive creatures animations exist already :)

If MNC doesn't include them already, Sexlab Anim Loader + packs should fix that, or add some more.

And yes, untamed sounds pretty much want OP wants to have. Beside the follower part, Scent of Sex should be able to trigger sex with everything and everybody can create his own rules for player, follwer, NPCs. Together with a mod that allows animal followers that should work as well.

Archived