So is UUNP the new Go-To?

Bonnie Lass

Oh man, I totally missed the sarcasm. I thought that was emphasis... :)

I'm still glad I'm switching. I like the shape of the UNP bodies better, and now that I can mix them with more athletic physiques I'm super chuffed... The only reason I started using CBBE was because it had better, clearer guides on this forum when I did my last completely-fresh-start back in April.

One more question. Is there an easy way to apply these body types to Bijin's Warmaidens / Wives? Can I just overwrite each .nif with the same one I created for the PC?

I'm also interested to switch. In fact, I've been using a UNP-like preset for my CBBE character for a while, the only reason I wasn't switching over being that I couldn't use BodySlide. I don't use many armor mods beside CT77, and if those are already converted to UUNP, then I'm sold, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sad the development of the Dream girl body didnt go further, if the UUNP was replaced with DG it would be much better.

The Geometry in DG is faboulous. :)

41443-1-1378072475.jpg

As you can see it has flow due to correct useage of poly loops and geometry to lower/increase the polygon density in areas where it is needed or not.

It can be improved further but since the author has discontinued support for it  :( it's not the go-to.

I am considering making my own body with fallout around the corner but I would need to know all the technical things around modding and game engine integration which I have little to no experience with so im mostly leaning towards just doing 3D/2D artwork/assets like in the past. :x #lazy

Archived