Dianne's Bodyslide Conversions CBBE/UUNP

thank you so much for making a uunp version of the sb corset armor!loving this thing,although the gloves are a good deal girthier than my girl's arms and had to deflate the corset's belly area quite some,tried to do the same with the gloves but didn't manage to get pleasing results

I noticed this also, I also noticed that I had to deflate the belly area by about 50-60% on the Luxurious seduction corsets/leotards also.

How do you do that?

just load the outfit into bodyslide's outfit studio along with your body as a reference and use the deflate tool,quality of result may vary

The luxurious seduction outfit does not show up on my characters' bodies. just makes them invisible. what did i fuck up?

download the original mod for the textures,,,

to bad there no quite how to instal the mod for mod organizer and how to set it up with mod organizer i mean there no update vidoe becous it soo chance and other proplem is how to set up full it half as quite i realy hope some on thos new update vidoe how to set bodlysites for mod organizer soon becous ad sec there non and the last one made is soo out dated ifen oner told it out thade and it was to hard for him to make quite what was sad T_T

its not hard really just install the bodyslide files same as how u would for a mod except in this instance if the there's only the CalienteTools, the mod will be grey out, just activate it clicking on mod and select ignore missing data, now since these are loose files same logic applies load the mod after the main bodyslide mod, I assume u have already setup bodyslide for mod organize if not just do the same u did when u installed FNIS or SKSE.

run bodyslide via mod organize, now when bodyslide creates the files, the same logic on loadorder left tab i.e. loose files, so the lower the mod = "high priority", is where the files are gonna be saved, if u cant find it try the overwrite directory that's usually where tri files are saved.

imo mod organize is actually amazing and i only just started using it..., lmao all these years messing around with nnm which is the greatest nightmare cause u dont really know was overwritten etc....

my 2 cents

The luxurious seduction outfit does not show up on my characters' bodies. just makes them invisible. what did i fuck up?

i already have them

the original mod archive's first folder isn't data or meshes and textures,so the files never get into the right spot,you need to fix that before installing it with a mod manager

i already have them

the original mod archive's first folder isn't data or meshes and textures,so the files never get into the right spot,you need to fix that before installing it with a mod manager

ah, cant believe i didnt catch that. thank you

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the conversions!

In case you plan on doing some maintenance updates: Equipping the Kibelius dress underwear results in really bad gaps at the wrists - the forearms seem to be deformed.

Yeah I also get this issue.

Also, the hands go retarded like, extra small (making my character look like a T-Rex), and well not really like hands at all when equipping the gloves.

Hoping for a fix (anyone pls help!) soon !!! :D

Dianne,

Thank you so much for your UUNP conversions!  I was wondering if you are taking suggestions/requests.  If so, do you think you could try taking a stab at Draconic Bloodlines by RavenDier (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?)?  Others have said the HDT makes it too difficult, and I get errors with refat's UNPBO conversion [Conversion Set 3].  He also only did the robe, and I would love to see the other armors done as well.  Thanks!

Edit: fixed a link.

j6SSBcD.png

Where can I get the pants? I couldn't find them in the original steel plate bikini mod :(

Yeah, I know you're on a break from converting things, but where did you get those pants that go underneath that steel plate bikini? They seem to fit the armor perfectly...