Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NMM 0.63.+ - important info, help, tips & tricks

• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

Elf Prince

Elf Prince

Addicted to Eva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,085 posts

NMM 0.63.12 is out

Version 0.63.12 Warning: This version requires .Net Framework 4.6 (If you're not using Windows 10, you can download it HERE ) Warning: This is a community fixes release and is provided as is with no further support from the Nexus team.

Impact: Minor
Type: Community Fixes
  1. Fixed issue causing profile switching to randomly overwrite the previous profile with the one NMM was switching to. (Thanks to Freakness109 on Github)
  2. Fixed rare issue causing NMM to crash when showing extended message boxes. (Thanks to CrayonOfDoom on Github)

Download: my OP under NMM - downloads (Virus free rar installers): or you can go directly to Nexus: http://www.nexusmods...ds/modmanager/?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

bodatayam

bodatayam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

guys, my virtual install folder size almost 4gb, i dont know why it's so big, my actual mods are only 1.3gb, but why the virtual install folder size is so big? what if i delete it? 

Elf Prince

Elf Prince

Addicted to Eva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,085 posts

guys, my virtual install folder size almost 4gb, i dont know why it's so big, my actual mods are only 1.3gb, but why the virtual install folder size is so big? what if i delete it? 

DON'T!!! DO NOT DELETE VIRTUALLINSTALL FOLDER!!!!!! You will screw up your game.

No they don't take up space, the available free space on your hd doesn't decrease by twice the file size, it's just that this kind of file linking also tricks Windows properties panel into thinking they're the real deal.

If you deleted the VirtualInstall folder then the Windows file system automatically turned the hardlinked files into the real file and you completely messed up your NMM mod install.

Do not worry. NMM is not eating your HDD space. It's just an image and info about your installed mods. You are fine. :)