Does anyone know if this mod works successfully with Sacrosanct? There is a perk with that mod that allows you to feed on vampires but kills them as a result.

Okay answered my own question. It does NOT work with Sacrosanct. No feeding is done whatsoever. Could we possibly see a patch to rectify it?

4 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Does anyone know if this mod works successfully with Sacrosanct? There is a perk with that mod that allows you to feed on vampires but kills them as a result.

Okay answered my own question. It does NOT work with Sacrosanct. No feeding is done whatsoever. Could we possibly see a patch to rectify it?

Okay so I started using Vampiric Thirst, and yet my character still doesn't feed. I don't understand. I did everything I was supposed to according to the installation guide. 

On 12/3/2017 at 1:53 AM, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

No custom race support?

Depends on the race. My mod doesn't look at race at all, only player flags. If the player becomes a vampire in Skyrim, you get the playervampirerace flag, which is a universal flag that works on all races as far as I know. If your custom race isn't working, it could be because the mod maker doesn't allow that vanilla flag to apply.

10 hours ago, Azzhat said:

I doubt I'll add a patch for Sacrosanct for simplicity's sake. I'm not the best code maker and the reason this mod works with Better Vampires is because that mods adds to vanilla features. I will not edit vanilla features because that removes how compatible this is with other mods.

Vampiric Thirst used to work, I even talked with the author when making this mod so that it could be compatible with her mod, as well as tested with Vampiric Thirst originally. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the Miss Leeches hasn't Vampiric Thirst in a long time.

But like I said, any mod I make is going to be as simple and light as possible for compatibility. A patch would require me to have the mod scripts and knowledge on how to activate them, adding to the complexity and could potentially break other things.

1 hour ago, Perfidy said:

Depends on the race. My mod doesn't look at race at all, only player flags. If the player becomes a vampire in Skyrim, you get the playervampirerace flag, which is a universal flag that works on all races as far as I know. If your custom race isn't working, it could be because the mod maker doesn't allow that vanilla flag to apply.

I doubt I'll add a patch for Sacrosanct for simplicity's sake. I'm not the best code maker and the reason this mod works with Better Vampires is because that mods adds to vanilla features. I will not edit vanilla features because that removes how compatible this is with other mods.

Vampiric Thirst used to work, I even talked with the author when making this mod so that it could be compatible with her mod, as well as tested with Vampiric Thirst originally. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the Miss Leeches hasn't Vampiric Thirst in a long time.

But like I said, any mod I make is going to be as simple and light as possible for compatibility. A patch would require me to have the mod scripts and knowledge on how to activate them, adding to the complexity and could potentially break other things.

It says on the mod page that it's no longer being worked on. And no SSE version will be made either. Now that I think about it... Is it because I added Vampiric Thirst to an existing save?

19 hours ago, Azzhat said:

It says on the mod page that it's no longer being worked on. And no SSE version will be made either. Now that I think about it... Is it because I added Vampiric Thirst to an existing save?

I really don't know the exact reason, but it's worth a try to start a temporary fresh game to try it.

Also, I just remembered when doing testing, I could never get the blood points option to work to work properly, so try turning those off as well. My mod only works on basic sating of thirst, which is why BV works and VT doesn't. All my mod does is put a call to sating vampiric thirst and start an appropriate sex animation. It simply uses existing game and SexLab scripts.

On 12/14/2017 at 1:49 AM, Perfidy said:

I'm using the Lunari race, not sure if it uses the vanilla flag.

Any update on the Serana quest you were working on?

On 12/14/2017 at 11:10 AM, Perfidy said:

I really don't know the exact reason, but it's worth a try to start a temporary fresh game to try it.

Also, I just remembered when doing testing, I could never get the blood points option to work to work properly, so try turning those off as well. My mod only works on basic sating of thirst, which is why BV works and VT doesn't. All my mod does is put a call to sating vampiric thirst and start an appropriate sex animation. It simply uses existing game and SexLab scripts.

Um... I think blood points is BV only. Either that or I'm overlooking it.

I tried to talk to several NPCs which are at least friends (adrianne after being a lover with AA, lydia, my housecarl, also lover as well), I just don't get any dialogue option.

EDIT : Same problem with friendly non AA NPC (Beitlid after selling her iron ore, has friend lines)

Also, worth noting, i have Sacrosanct. But I don't want to actively feed, just trigger the vampire feed-sex animation is enough, and even that fails :confused:

On 12/19/2017 at 1:06 PM, nirahiel said:

I tried to talk to several NPCs which are at least friends (adrianne after being a lover with AA, lydia, my housecarl, also lover as well), I just don't get any dialogue option.

EDIT : Same problem with friendly non AA NPC (Beitlid after selling her iron ore, has friend lines)

Also, worth noting, i have Sacrosanct. But I don't want to actively feed, just trigger the vampire feed-sex animation is enough, and even that fails :confused:

There should be a dialog option that pops up if you meet the requirements. You being a vampire (obviously), having a high enough relationship with the NPC (sounds like you have it), also make sure you are either inside or only outside at night time to trigger the dialog. I have occasionally experianed a bug where you may need to save, then restart the game once you become a vampire if the dialog doesn't appear, not sure what causes this, but it usually fixes it.

I don't know how Sacrosanct works on vampires.

3 hours ago, shardoom said:

Did you ever make a version with a reduced price for the prostitute, or does the hooker still only exist as a troll feature?

I suppose she's still trolling around. :cool:

To be fair, you can get her for a discount if you have enough speech and if your speech is damn near maxed, you can get her for free entirely. She's always had that feature.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:06 PM, nirahiel said:

Might also be worth noting AA doesn't use vanilla relationship levels, so Adrianne probably doesn't count. Your housecarl though should, as they all start at level 3. I'm not sure Beitild would since she's probably just rank 1 and I think 2 at minimum is needed but I certainly could be wrong about that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mod. I use it with Better Vampires and don't have any issues except... and this is really minor... the feeding animations occur during events triggered by other mods, like Random Sex, SLEN and Sexlab Approach. If only there was a way to block the feeding animations from happening outside of actual vampire sexy-times.

Oh well, like I said, not a huge deal. Once again, very nice mod.

7 minutes ago, balth said:

Great mod. I use it with Better Vampires and don't have any issues except... and this is really minor... the feeding animations occur during events triggered by other mods, like Random Sex, SLEN and Sexlab Approach. If only there was a way to block the feeding animations from happening outside of actual vampire sexy-times.

There is a way but it doesn't always work the best.

You can edit the tags on the animations either directly by editing the SLAL JSON files or using a mod like SLATE. You'll need to figure out which tags the other mods use to select their animations and which ones they restrict (which is the hard and not always working part).  Sexlab Eager NPCs will restrict "feeding" tags, which this mod doesn't use, but will use them for vampire situations but most mods do not restrict tags.  Sometimes opening the console will show what tags the mod used to start the sexlab anim, but not always.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 2:15 PM, balth said:

Sorry it took a while to get to this.

But like Karl said, there's little I can do to prevent other mods from using the feeding animations. He is wrong about the tag though, exclude "Vampire" tag in SLEN and it shouldn't play, I don't use the "feeding" tag in the latest update.

That said, I do have tags like "vaginal" and other tags that might be pulled by other mods. I put them in so people loading SLAL can pick what animations they want to see. I considered just having "vampire" and "feeding" tags only, but certain tags are needed by my mod in order for them to play properly, else you'll have males and females in the wrong positions. I also need certain tags so my mod is compatible with others, like pregnancy mods for example, that need sometimes tags like "vaginal" and "creampie".

So as Karl said, just exclude the "vampire" tag from SLEN and you shouldn't see any of my animations on random encounters, since all my animations have that tag in it.

7 hours ago, Perfidy said:

Appreciate the info. Will see if I can figure out how to get Random Sex and Sexlab Approach to ignore animations with the 'vampire' tag.

Thanks again for the sweet mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 8:00 AM, tato34 said:

this is mod is compatible with female character vampire with alternate life? because i have installed better vampires and vampire thirts and the dialogue shows but only for drink blood

This sometimes happens with Alternate Life. I have no idea how this bug happens, but its very easy to fix. Just save and reload or restart the game and that will fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi friend, I would like to know if Serana's quest will be standalone, as I only wish her to... err... suck my blood.

It's something that I always wanted to see, I would act like her protector and main source of food.

And if you could tell me, I would love to know what are the positions that you are planing for her feeding/drain and if she could feed only on me?

Commoner NPC's will also require you to have some form of trust between the NPC and your character, so a relationship level of 2 (confidant) is required. 

Well in lore, vampires just kill/ and or feed on random victims, and use the powers of the dark to just seduce, and feed on victims they really don't care to know.

I think an mcm option to not require I use Realistic Dialogue Overhaul to just toggle random npc to "confidence" level would be much appreciated... 

DAlSXReA_t.gif

^I have a baby kitten...?