Its the same in archive and in the MO install.

<SliderSetInfo>
    <SliderSet name="TrX Archmage Body">
        <SetFolder>TrX Archmage Body</SetFolder>
        <SourceFile>_TrX Angelic.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>meshes\clothes\archmage\f</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile>trxarchmagerobesf</OutputFile>
        <BaseShapeName target="BaseShape"

Again to make it clear. I start a new game with skse, skyui, dlcs and your 1gb vanilla 1.1 file. I do nothing, simply start it. And there are no visible armors.

Ok, I think I know what the problem is. There is no mesh inside the archive the game can use. You have to build one first.

I thought there is the default mesh from the author inside and the enduser has to use bodyslide to alter it to his wishes.

Plus I get the feeling I run into a corrupt bodyslide installation. I EXPECTED that a succesful bodyslide run would put meshes into the overwrite folder. But so far there were NONE. As I basically never used bodyslide before I thought this is fucking normal. Anyway, I just downloaded the newest bodyslide version (had the e one) reinstalled, run the batch and now I suddenly  have files in the overwrite.

Aaaaaaannnnd voila.... there is suddenly the damn armor.

Ok, I think I know what the problem is. There is no mesh inside the archive the game can use. You have to build one first.

I thought there is the default mesh from the author inside and the enduser has to use bodyslide to alter it to his wishes.

Per instruction, you have to batch build the armors according to your body setting. Select your body preset then batch build the armors and it will conform the armors to your body type.

i´m having a little issue with guard´s armor texture , in the bodyslide and the outfit studio its k but in-game the armor texture is all smudged.

Which version do you have installed and can you post a screen.

it was with the v1.0 and i downloaded the newer version and the issue is gone now :)

I noticed one thing. The "Slaver's Binds, (white version)" loves to change itself into the red harness type when equipped.

Thanks. Small patch coming to fix a few issues. Finally figured out the problem with low light dark bug. Thanks to the awesome folks on the tech forum here.

Per instruction, you have to batch build the armors according to your body setting. Select your body preset then batch build the armors and it will conform the armors to your body type.

Any guide on how to batch build the armors?

Any guide on how to batch build the armors?

It's in the desc under Install Instructions.

Once everything is installed, you need to build your HDT body in Bodyslide.

1) In Outfit/Body menu, select HDT. In Preset menu, choose a body or play with sliders to make your own. Click Build.

2) In search box, type TRX.

3) Click Batch Build.

Install v1.1b after v1.1a. Both is needed.

8/23/2015 TrX Armor Replacer Patch v1.1b
Replaces 4 missing armors to Bodyslide ShapeData folder. Install after v1.1a. Open Bodyslide > Click Outfit Studio > Build
- TrX DLC01 Vampire Clothes Gauntlets
- TrX DLC01 Vampire Gauntlets
- TrX DLC02 Chitin Heavy Armor
- TrX DLC02 Chitin Medium Armor

I think that is all the problems for now (hopefully). I'm going to start making this stand alone. Then look into conversions.

Where the body slide and outfit studio locate?

What do you mean? Where to download or where is it in your folder structure?

Download - read the mod desc. It's there for a reason.

Folder structure - \Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

Read Bodyslide mod desc to learn how to use it.

I have been at trial and error for a couple of hours now, reading and rereading your instructions, but regardless of what i do the textures are invisible when equipped. If you can help at all it would be appreciated.

Invisible as in purple or you get floating head? Purple means textures are missing or installed in the wrong directory. If it's purple, go to "/Skyrim/Data/Textures/" and make sure folder "/TrX Vanilla Replacer" is present.

If you get floating head then you need to batch build the armors.

1) Start Bodyslide.

2) In Outfit/Body menu, select HDT. In Preset menu, choose a body or play with sliders to make your own. Click Build.

3) In search box, type TRX.

4) Click Batch Build.

Without knowing what you've done so far, the only help I can give is a copy paste of the desc install instructions.

I have been at trial and error for a couple of hours now, reading and rereading your instructions, but regardless of what i do the textures are invisible when equipped. If you can help at all it would be appreciated.

Invisible as in purple or you get floating head? Purple means textures are missing or installed in the wrong directory. If it's purple, go to "/Skyrim/Data/Textures/" and make sure folder "/TrX Vanilla Replacer" is present.

If you get floating head then you need to batch build the armors.

1) Start Bodyslide. Click Outfit Studio.

2) In Outfit/Body menu, select HDT. In Preset menu, choose a body or play with sliders to make your own.

3) In search box, type TRX.

4) Click Batch Build.

Without knowing what you've done so far, the only help I can give is a copy paste of the desc install instructions.

Thank you i think i have it, i'm processing now

It works great, thank you

Would LOVE to see this for UUNP..... hint, hint....

Bodyslide has a UNP sim. Though I'm not sure how well it works with the BBP, HTD or TBBP. Not to mention any other armors/outfits that are for UNP specifically for UNP.

Yes, but if this is made for CBBE then the baseshape has to be replaced in any of the pieces that have a baseshape. I've done a bunch of CBBE-to-UUNP conversions, but nothing like this with so many pieces. The most I've done is the Fox 39 set which I think is 11 pieces.

Bodyslide has a UNP sim. Though I'm not sure how well it works with the BBP, HTD or TBBP. Not to mention any other armors/outfits that are for UNP specifically for UNP.

Yes, but if this is made for CBBE then the baseshape has to be replaced in any of the pieces that have a baseshape. I've done a bunch of CBBE-to-UUNP conversions, but nothing like this with so many pieces. The most I've done is the Fox 39 set which I think is 11 pieces.

Yeah it was a lot of work. I'd say 30-40% of this was conversions from various UNP body types. Quite a few had to be redone multiple times because it kept getting corrupted until I upgraded to latest Bodyslide. I may look into figuring out how to convert this to UNP later on. For now I'm really burned out. Maybe someone else who has more experience with UNP conversions wants to pick up the torch.

You've basically done the hard part by converting everything to CBBE. :)  If you convert a UNP (any variant) to UUNP, you have to convert it to CBBE first.

Simplified CBBE to UUNP:

Load a reference UUNP (I use UUNP Special because I make a lot of pantyless stuff)

Load the CBBE outfit (I just load the _1.nif)

Delete the body that is included in the outfit (if it has one... usually this is "baseshape" in CBBE outfits)

Tab to the bones list and delete any xxxx01 bones (like LBreast01, Rbreast01... same with butt)

Back to outfit shapes list, copy weights (UUNP is weighted differently from CBBE ... that's how it was explained to me... so I copy all weights)

Conform All sliders

Check clipping at extreme ranges of any sliders that affect the outfit (obviously you don't have to check all the leg and calf sliders for a bra...)

Save Project (tick the box that says to add reference shape if the outfit had a CBBE baseshape in it, for most gloves and boots and accessories you don't need the baseshape)

I think that's a fairly good list. I'd have to go find my notes to see if I've changed from that. It would be WONDERFUL if we could batch convert. Maybe that's what a conversion reference does. I've never gotten that far. :)

Yeah it was a lot of work. I'd say 30-40% of this was conversions from various UNP body types. Quite a few had to be redone multiple times because it kept getting corrupted until I upgraded to latest Bodyslide. I may look into figuring out how to convert this to UNP later on. For now I'm really burned out. Maybe someone else who has more experience with UNP conversions wants to pick up the torch.

Well if you build both the body and the armors to fit with Bodyslide. In theory it should work. But I also know that "in theory" and "in practice" are 2 different entities. There might be a few clipping issues here and there, but that is the only problem I can imagine.

Well if you build both the body and the armors to fit with Bodyslide. In theory it should work. But I also know that "in theory" and "in practice" are 2 different entities. There might be a few clipping issues here and there, but that is the only problem I can imagine.

Lots of clipping. Lots of weight problems. Bone problems. Quite a few I didn't do a straight convert. I mashed up from various armors and did re-textures. Having to learn GIMP, etc.. Lots of everything. It was all a learning process so future CBBE conversions will be easier. But I'm not in the mood to learn UUNP at the moment. I'm gonna enjoy the game and the fruits of my labor.