Awesome, after 30 min of playing im glad i installed this replacer, even with broken immersion this is something new and funny after standart replacers.

Smal idea, not sure if you like it, but how about invisible helmets for matching set perk?

About file size

• TrX Armor Replacer Bodyslide DLCs
  • TrX Armor Replacer Bodyslide Vanilla
  • TrX Armor Replacer Ground Meshes
  • TrX Armor Replacer Textures01
  • TrX Armor Replacer Textures02
  • TrX Armor Replacer Textures03 DLCs

merged and ultra 7zipped = 1 419 622 KB

Thanks for this replacer and sorry for my bad english :)

Awesome, after 30 min of playing im glad i installed this replacer, even with broken immersion this is something new and funny after standart replacers.

Smal idea, not sure if you like it, but how about invisible helmets for matching set perk?

About file size

• TrX Armor Replacer Bodyslide DLCs
  • TrX Armor Replacer Bodyslide Vanilla
  • TrX Armor Replacer Ground Meshes
  • TrX Armor Replacer Textures01
  • TrX Armor Replacer Textures02
  • TrX Armor Replacer Textures03 DLCs

merged and ultra 7zipped = 1 419 622 KB

Thanks for this replacer and sorry for my bad english :)

I'll look into it. There's mods out there that does that already from what I remember.

I'll look into it. There's mods out there that does that already from what I remember.

You are right, I found invisible helmets mod (SkyJubs Invisible Helmets - No Helmet Mod - Hide Helmet Mod), not sure if both mods are fully compatible, but here is the link http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18250/? in case someone else need.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Hi

This armors are wery good most of them are looking wery nice, but can u make a nonereplacer (standalone) version in this mod cuz my game are settled to immerrsion, but i want to see some of this armors for my char, fallower etc. I moostly like the ebony armor and the l2 doom armor. I think there is no cbbe hdt bodylide doom armor out there only just this, and as an old l2 fan i really want to see that armor on my dunmer char. I really hope u can make a standalone version...

Haha, and I thought Remodeled Armor was skimpy! :D

Most of these armors are really well done and do a fine job in showing off your assets. :D  The one thing in the pack I find cringeworthy is the Warlock bunny-ear helmet. I'd suggest replacing that one with something that doesn't look quite as silly, tbh.

The one thing in the pack I find cringeworthy is the Warlock bunny-ear helmet. I'd suggest replacing that one with something that doesn't look quite as silly, tbh.

I hate to say this, but I agree.

Can't please everyone. Feel free to find a warlock replacer to overwrite it. This mod is mainly for my in game enjoyment.

Just wondering, is there any possibility you can post the new names of all the clothes/armors?

I use the "categorized favorites menu" because I like the layout better that the SkyUI version. And for that it is all manual input for new/ renamed items. Thanks, still loving the new "vanilla" armors.

Download links are gone. Prob mega hickup.

Back up. I was uploading v1.1. Enjoy and thanks for your interest.

Just wondering, is there any possibility you can post the new names of all the clothes/armors?

I use the "categorized favorites menu" because I like the layout better that the SkyUI version. And for that it is all manual input for new/ renamed items. Thanks, still loving the new "vanilla" armors.

Done. "TrX NameID.zip" under Download section.

Thanks so much.

Edit: Any way you can add/change that excel spreadsheet into a simple .txt file? Not all of us (including me) can open and/or have excel or it's files.

I try to bodyslide (2.7) into unified unp hdt/uunp 7b bombshell in modorganiser. Activating trx armor replacer vanilla v1.1 and running a batch worked (I forgot the dlcs), so I ran again now also with trx armor replacer dlcsv1.1 but I get now some errors in:

vampire clothes gauntlets (trxvampglovesf.nif), vampire gauntlets (trxvampireglovesf.nif), chitin heavy armor (cuirass.nif), chitin med armor (highelf_l16p2.nif).

Unable to load small input nif

I try to bodyslide (2.7) into unified unp hdt/uunp 7b bombshell in modorganiser. Activating trx armor replacer vanilla v1.1 and running a batch worked (I forgot the dlcs), so I ran again now also with trx armor replacer dlcsv1.1 but I get now some errors in:

vampire clothes gauntlets (trxvampglovesf.nif), vampire gauntlets (trxvampireglovesf.nif), chitin heavy armor (cuirass.nif), chitin med armor (highelf_l16p2.nif).

I don't know anything about unp conversions. It'll take me a bit to figure out the steps and I'll see if I can replicate the error.

Thanks so much.

Edit: Any way you can add/change that excel spreadsheet into a simple .txt file? Not all of us (including me) can open and/or have excel or it's files.

Here it is in PDF. I tried txt file but the formatting gets all garbled and unreadable.

TrX NameID.pdf

I don't know anything about unp conversions. It'll take me a bit to figure out the steps and I'll see if I can replicate the error.

Thanks so much.

Here it is in PDF. I tried txt file but the formatting gets all garbled and unreadable.

A .pdf works just fine as well, thanks. As adobe is a much more commonly used program (not to mention free/ easier to get).

> I don't know anything about unp conversions. It'll take me a bit to figure out the steps and I'll see if I can replicate the error.

Im a bodyslide noob and probably I messed something up. Followed your short tutorial and loading into the game (breezehome) I see lydia with an invisible body.

Trying to go outside and most people have invisible bodys.

I disabled bodyslide in MO and loading into the game with just TrX Armor Replacer Vanilla v1.1 and TrX Armor Replacer DLCs v1.1 and the armor is still invisible.

Are you sure that this is working?

Edit:

Going to start a new game and see if its the same there.

Edit 2:

Its not working. New game with only skse and your vanilla file and the armor is invisible. Pull the download link until you have fixed it.

I disabled bodyslide in MO and loading into the game with just TrX Armor Replacer Vanilla v1.1 and TrX Armor Replacer DLCs v1.1 and the armor is still invisible.

Are you sure that this is working?

Edit:

Going to start a new game and see if its the same there.

Edit 2:

Its not working. New game with only skse and your vanilla file and the armor is invisible. Pull the download link until you have fixed it.

Did you batch build armors via bodyslide?

You think that the previous batchbuild changed something in the MO install of your armors? Hmm. I checked with a filecompare and TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp was identical in the archive and in MO. Im going to reinstall your archive and check again.

Edit:

Ok, I reinstalled TrX Armor Replacer Vanilla v1.1.zip and replaced the previous one. All mods are disabled beside skse and skyui. I dont made a batchbuild as Im not interrested into changing the bodyform. Load into game and armor is invisible.

You think that the previous batchbuild changed something in the MO install of your armors? Hmm. I checked with a filecompare and TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp was identical in the archive and in MO. Im going to reinstall your archive and check again.

I have no idea. I'm just trying tro figure out the steps you've done. I deleted all my meshes and rebuild. Everything shows up in game. I'm downloading the file now to check if it was corrupted.

Maybe whatever you did during conversion to unp changed the file paths.

edit: try this...

Open from zip filename "TrX Archmage Body.xml"

Open from your install folder (/Bodyslide/SliderSet) the same file and compare the first few lines. It should read:

<SliderSet name="TrX Archmage Body">

<SetFolder>TrX Archmage Body</SetFolder>

<SourceFile>_TrX Angelic.nif</SourceFile>

<OutputPath>meshes\clothes\archmage\f</OutputPath>

<OutputFile>trxarchmagerobesf</OutputFile>

If anything is different then it got changed during conversion.