[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Hi man,

I've downloaded bunch of the destructive mod, add them to my AutoLink file, but it doesn't work

I believe that it must have some other thing i should have other than the mod itself right ?

I'm very begginer in the destructible mod so it would be amazing if you could tell me what i need to have, or maybe just link me to when you said it.

thanks !

If you have followed my installation instructions and have all of the files in the right places but still don't have destruction effect during game play (they must be sent flying by the way for it to kick in), you are most likely on an older version of auto link.  The latest is 1.62.  Please update your autolink files and try again.

If you have followed my installation instructions and have all of the files in the right places but still don't have destruction effect during game play (they must be sent flying by the way for it to kick in), you are most likely on an older version of auto link.  The latest is 1.62.  Please update your autolink files and try again.

Indeed i had only 1.01  :P

Thanks for your fast anwser

I realize you aren't interested in making further reference files, but is there a method to do so that you could share?  Clearly just putting the TMC in the folder is not enough lol.  I would like to convert costumes to Holden's new body...even just Ayane.  

Your work is fantastic, Timmy, thanks for everything!

Can you make a "AutoLink Folder" version of this mod? ... because I am a noob with modding, and I just broke my game by trying import it.

What do you mean ? There is the TMC files etc, in the AutoLink folder of yours, create a named "MARIE" folder, and inside of this one, create another folder that is named "23" and put the TMC and TMCL file of Fapping Force

I realize you aren't interested in making further reference files, but is there a method to do so that you could share?  Clearly just putting the TMC in the folder is not enough lol.  I would like to convert costumes to Holden's new body...even just Ayane.  

Hey thanks for the encouragement.  It means a lot to me.

So making reference files is quite a bit of an involved process.  I will upload a new version of transformer soon which will include some bug fixes in regards to User Defined references transformation (thanks for reminding me of this functionality that I had forgotten to test lol.  I "quit" DOA5 for too long :D)

What you can do with the ref file that will be included in the new version is to edit it in your editor of choice.  For instance, you can first use my transformer to transform the included Kasumi Ref to the character you want a custom ref model for, and then you can use my converter to convert it to OBJ and edit in 3ds max or blender to the shape you like and import it back into the TMC file.   After that, you will have a custom reference file for your favorite character that will have the same number of vertices and ordering for transformation between standard character and your custom file.

As for using Holden's meshes as base, I generally would not recommend it since these models have a vast amount of vertices on their breasts, and most official models will not be able to fit easily due to their difference in vertex density.    However, since most mods we share here have bare breasts, this might not be an issue :D

Just to give you an idea of the difference between the standard model and high poly boobs found in Holden's models:

post-781013-0-35960400-1468629889_thumb.png

You can, however, just transform using Holden's models with standard references. Since the difference in proportion between the to and from characters is similar, it should just work, but I'd use standard smoothness mode instead of adaptive for this.

Thanks to bentonstein for reminding me to test user defined functionality of the transformer. As it turned out, I totally broke it with 0.3.0 update :D Sorry about that!

In addition to fixing the broken user defined transformation, I've also thrown in some enhancements and touchups to the reference models in hopes to enhance overall smoothness of transformation results. Some changes are subtle while others are obvious. I will highlight a few key differences in a little bit.

Without further ado, here's the short version:

Change Log

V0.3.1

- Fine-tuned all reference models based on Harry Palmer's reference models to enhance the smoothness of transformation results.

- Honoka should now appear "grounded." Please note that Honoka reference is still based on the very first Honoka nude model that Saaf and I released which can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52742-doa5lr-honoka-marie-rose-nrm-lod-nude-mods/?p=1323794

- Added support to automatically transfer skin mtrcol and texture for user defined references

So I took a little time to fine-tune all reference files that Harry generously provided to smooth the models out a little more. I've also modified Honoka model that is still based on the world's first nude Honoka that was released by Saaf and I almost a year ago now. I still prefer the normal size Honoka :D Since there are lots of people out there who love Saafs LOD and HLOD series, I've included a custom LOD Honoka reference file for you to use. Simply drop it into the UserDefined folder and transform away!

Shown below is one of the highlights of the refined reference models

post-781013-0-87710800-1468631767_thumb.png

Transformation to Marie now, in most cases, should result in smoother breast shape.

I've also taken the time to fix the user defined transformation. in 0.3.0, you would run into an error which has now been addressed. Both skin MtrCol and texture will be automatically transferred. Please note that in order for texture to be transferred automatically, your user defined reference file must contain a valid character name.

post-781013-0-46195800-1468631772_thumb.png

As a gentle reminder, some times transformation might not yield the best normal vector results since the tool "estimates" normal vectors. if weird shading happens, my converter tool (link here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-updated-101015/?p=1346825)can be used to easily correct it with a few simple steps as shown below:

post-781013-0-20404900-1468631773_thumb.png

Here's a quick comparison. Some times normals can be a bit messed up after transformation but it can be quickly fixed in a matter of seconds :D

post-781013-0-49652500-1468631776_thumb.png

Here's a comparison shot of normal Honoka versus LOD Honoka

post-781013-0-91395700-1468632582_thumb.png

As part of the model refinement, I've made sure that Honoka's feet now touch the floor :D she used to be floating around, now she is grounded :bush:

post-781013-0-49038600-1468632762_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-17535800-1468632764_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-53450800-1468632765_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79960300-1468632766_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-26735100-1468632768_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-21878000-1468632770_thumb.jpg

Random tests

post-781013-0-76987100-1468632812_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-83602200-1468632813_thumb.jpg

Updated tool can be downloaded here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-071216-converter-v051-transformer-v030-a-step-closer-to-full-auto-transformation/?p=1460252

Honoka LOD reference file can be downloaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fx1a1f2llt8ux7/Honoka_LOD_Reference.zip

To use it, simply drop it in the "UserDefined" folder and it should show up as an available "To" character. It is compatible with all of the standard reference models, so you can transform any lady to Honoka LOD and fap away :D

Edit: added some LOD Honoka test shots here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-071516-converter-v051-transformer-v031-updated-reference-models-bug-fixes/?p=1614006

Updated the transformer tutorial to indicate that it is no longer necessary to use Replace MtrCol and Texture Tool to complete the transformation.  Most of the stuff is still relevant and the section on the usage of these tools are contained in a spoiler for reference.

Tutorial

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-071516-converter-v051-transformer-v031-updated-reference-models-bug-fixes/?p=1500177

Simplified workflow for v0.3.0+

1. Load or Drag & Drop a TMC (with corresponding TMCL in the same folder with the same name)

2. Verify that the "From" and "To" characters are correct. The tool automatically sets the "From" for you when a TMC is loaded.

3. Select the desired smoothness setting (more on smoothness in the tutorial link above).  For the most part, default 30 works rather well.

4. Hit Transform button - results will be output to the same folder with <original TMC file name>_to_<toCharacterName>_<TransformationSettingsIndicators>_SF<number>

Hopefully it's simple enough to use.   It's still got some issues with certain transformations and, hopefully, I will be able to address them whenever I get time.  As of now, I am a bit burned out again after testing various transformations all night with new reference models, lol.

Here are some LOD Honoka transformation (From Ayane @SF30 Adaptive) test shots

post-781013-0-41630400-1468646009_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-61620800-1468646010_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-87491000-1468646011_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-05118300-1468646013_thumb.jpg

The above model is one of the very first attempt I made (waay back in last May) to "pin" something on a DOA model using my home brew tools.  Needless to say, I was extremely thrilled with this "success" lol.

I realize you aren't interested in making further reference files, but is there a method to do so that you could share? Clearly just putting the TMC in the folder is not enough lol. I would like to convert costumes to Holden's new body...even just Ayane.

Hey thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot to me.

So making reference files is quite a bit of an involved process. I will upload a new version of transformer soon which will include some bug fixes in regards to User Defined references transformation (thanks for reminding me of this functionality that I had forgotten to test lol. I "quit" DOA5 for too long :D)

What you can do with the ref file that will be included in the new version is to edit it in your editor of choice. For instance, you can first use my transformer to transform the included Kasumi Ref to the character you want a custom ref model for, and then you can use my converter to convert it to OBJ and edit in 3ds max or blender to the shape you like and import it back into the TMC file. After that, you will have a custom reference file for your favorite character that will have the same number of vertices and ordering for transformation between standard character and your custom file.

As for using Holden's meshes as base, I generally would not recommend it since these models have a vast amount of vertices on their breasts, and most official models will not be able to fit easily due to their difference in vertex density. However, since most mods we share here have bare breasts, this might not be an issue :D

Just to give you an idea of the difference between the standard model and high poly boobs found in Holden's models:

attachicon.gifharry_reference_versus_highpoly_boobage.png

You can, however, just transform using Holden's models with standard references. Since the difference in proportion between the to and from characters is similar, it should just work, but I'd use standard smoothness mode instead of adaptive for this.

My dear perv MoP bro Saafie has discovered a potential short cut to make this type of transformation work with ease without the need to make new reference or know how to edit meshes. You can up the boobage of any character. Stay tuned as it shall be revealed soon :D I don't want to spoil the surprise.

My dear perv MoP bro Safaris has discovered a potential short cut to make this type of transformation work with ease without the need to make new reference or know how to edit meshes. You can up the boobage of any character. Stay tuned as it shall be revealed soon :D I don't want to spoil the surprise.

LOL!, so now I'm your dear.... "Safaris"?, rofl stop putting me names!

(hmm sounds good anyway, I like it  :blush: )

*ahem* Now seriously speaking, I'm sure that this method will help a lot on giving to any model (nude or not) some nice curvy body, and DOAX3 shaped boobs...

The most important thing: no 3d modeling skills are required on the process, only timmy's transformer (and a good converting strategy ;) )

Can you make a "AutoLink Folder" version of this mod? ... because I am a noob with modding, and I just broke my game by trying import it.

What do you mean ? There is the TMC files etc, in the AutoLink folder of yours, create a named "MARIE" folder, and inside of this one, create another folder that is named "23" and put the TMC and TMCL file of Fapping Force

Oh ... I see what I mess'd up with.  Thank You for the tip.

Now that my tools are all up to date.  I've got some time to run brief tests of the custom LOD ref pack that I put together a few days ago.

This is a custom "Expansion" pack for my Character Transformer.  It expands the capabilities of the tool to morph ladies shape to their larger and arguably better(?) selves :D  I made all these models based on Saaf and I's original Honoka nude mesh using my tool's "special feature," so Honoka is absent in this pack (since her breasts are the reference :bush:).   SaafRats the MoP has promised an HLOD pack which will most likely be integrated into the tool some time in the near future.

I hope most of you who frequent this board are familiar with my Transformer tool by now.  It's an easy to use tool that allows you to basically transfer costumes from one character to another.   There is only one value that controls the outcome of the transformation.   This is a design choice I made to make the tool as simple to use as possible, so people don't have to deal with multiple confusing controls with very cryptic names for  potentially thousands of possible transformation combinations (some people already get confused with my 1 number control system :D).   I'd like to think that my transformer is very simple to use and you can be pumping out costumes for your favorite character in no time!  Give it a shot if you have not already :bush:

Okay, sorry for digressing :)  To use this expansion capability of my transformer tool - simply drop the custom LOD files into "UserDefined" folder

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_V0_2_4c_custom_LOD_01.png

The new LOD models should now show up and be available as both "To" and "From" targets once a TMC file has been loaded.  You don't have to restart the tool.   A note about these custom LOD models is that they can be used to go from regular models to these LOD models.  For instance, you can transform Marie to LOD_Marie since I made the models using the same organization of vertices.

You can create your own models to use as reference as well, but you will most likely be able to just transform between your custom models unless you also follow the vertex organization of the kasumi reference model I provided in the tool's folder.      However, with this capability, you can easily create a whole set of your own reference models and not even have to use the default ones with my converter tool :D (shameless self promotion warning)

I hope this is simple enough to use.   Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, feedback, complains anything at all. 

Here are some examples

Super hot LOD Helena in a night gown

attachicon.gifHelena_LOD_nightGown (1).jpgattachicon.gifHelena_LOD_nightGown (2).jpgattachicon.gifHelena_LOD_nightGown (3).jpg

Pai decided to try something kinky with her new boob job

attachicon.gifPai_LOD_Bondage (1).jpgattachicon.gifPai_LOD_Bondage (2).jpgattachicon.gifPai_LOD_Bondage (3).jpg

Sarah dons a China dress - seems a bit tight in that her breasts almost burst the dress open :bush:

attachicon.gifSarah_LOD_ChinaDress (1).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_LOD_ChinaDress (2).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_LOD_ChinaDress (3).jpg

And of course we must have some shots of the crowd favorite Marie - now with her new boob job she is more confident than ever :bush:

Ass calibur Marie and Super Agent Marie

attachicon.gifMarie_LOD_AssCalibur (1).jpgattachicon.gifMarie_LOD_AssCalibur (2).jpgattachicon.gifMarie_LOD_AssCalibur (3).jpgattachicon.gifMarie_LOD_AssCalibur (4).jpgattachicon.gifMarie_LOD_SuperAgent (1).jpgattachicon.gifMarie_LOD_SuperAgent (2).jpg

The new LOD custom pack can be found here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/148hixizqrc6w3c/Timmy_LOD_TestPack_v3.zip

Check out the original post for the transformer tool here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-012816/?p=1460252

If you run into strange midsection issue after transformation using these LOD models, please refer to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-030516-transformer-v024c-converter-v043-updated-giftwrap-set-for-nyohelena/?p=1481365 for a solution.

hey there timmy, i tried out the lod pack and used the updated charater transformer, for some reson, when i chose a costume from lets say naotora to helina lod, the neck shows up not the same as the normal modle of helina, will there be a fix soon for the lod pack ? the pack is great, but got some problems.

There is an easy way to get LOD transformation results for all girls. I will post an update soon with either a tutorial or a new LOD pack (TBD). Please stay tuned!

The current LOD test pack has some issues with neck. It will be deprecated.

Hi,

I've understand how to swap costume with your tool timmyc, but we need TMC files so i shall ask : How do we swap official costumes ? Do we have the files ? I don't find it anywere

Thanks !

you use a tool called lnk_reshuffle to swap costumes. and with the same tool, you can extract them to.

Hi Timmy!

I tried the Transformer tool and I have to ask you something about my problem.

I'm using latest version of the program and didn't delete or add anything to your folder,

so I have a texture folder and Mila.dds, MILA_NM.dds files in it but I got that error everytime.

post-29969-0-51928600-1468797238_thumb.jpg

and if I swap the textures manually with texture tool, model looks like that!

post-29969-0-04420400-1468797425_thumb.jpg

Can you please tell me what the problem is?

If you use your own texture you need to overwrite the ones in the folder named "Texutres" otherwise it won't be able to find it.

Those Texutres that you use are custom made texture for different UVs. You are going to need to use "standard" texture made for Harry Palmer real nude mode compatible UVs.

The pelvis UV area of these textures is much larger compared to regular nude models.

These texture will work however if you attempt to transform Holden's nude series for instance.

Moved my post in the screenshot thread here and added a link to this in the first post for those of you that love hot dance :D

Here's my first attempt with an outfit that I made for Marie a very long time ago which seems to have been made for this :bush:

post-781013-0-24424300-1469148724_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-51911700-1469148725_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-62067000-1469148726_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-45951000-1469148727_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40101000-1469148728_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40843500-1469148729_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40841700-1469148730_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-60736300-1469148731_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-70517600-1469148733_thumb.jpg

Be sure to check out the dynamic camera video which is extremely angry dick inducing if I do say so myself :D

dynamic camera video

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5071nt6w92ssm8x/Marie_PoleDancing_hotangles.mp4

static camera video

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hsm28lio8hv8c1h/Marie_PoleDancing_Test.mp4

Marie kicks all sorts of asses, and now we know she can dance on water better than perhaps Jesus.