View File

Patch to allow spouse enhanced options to Staff - silent voice for now.
Still a beta.

I'm updating my mod to add more spouses so I'll update soon for SE 1.7.3 too if patch needed.

You need :

66471-0-1464720682.jpg

dremoraskitamine_espalone.zip For Liadys, because Nexus DL don't work at the moment.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab,spouse enhanced,dremora of skitamine,skyui,skse
  • Special Edition Compatible

Did you find the error?

I can try to install the mods again, using MO so there are no problem.

One question. I was trying to find the section you talked about.

""

open quest mainquest => misc -> made a copy from shared dialogue -> changed the voicetype condition

Go to Player dialogues tab => seek for "initiateBranch" something like that

When you found the "my love...) duplicate one of the reply and change it to the shared you made + the voice type condition.""

I could not find that.

What I could see in TSVed do it come from Dremora since that part overwrite the parts that are from Skyrim main game.

Did one screen shot.

Those lines are added from the base game. Do you have one French version?

post-552511-0-99220500-1435376646_thumb.jpg

Did you find the error?

I can try to install the mods again, using MO so there are no problem.

One question. I was trying to find the section you talked about.

""

open quest mainquest => misc -> made a copy from shared dialogue -> changed the voicetype condition

Go to Player dialogues tab => seek for "initiateBranch" something like that

When you found the "my love...) duplicate one of the reply and change it to the shared you made + the voice type condition.""

I could not find that.

What I could see in TSVed do it come from Dremora since that part overwrite the parts that are from Skyrim main game.

Did one screen shot.

Those lines are added from the base game. Do you have one French version?

I made some screen from my CK to help you, "my love" is really well hidden XD lol

My bad ! True my Skyrim is french and I tought topics would swith to EN for EN users, so I'll have to translate those as well. Thank you to point this out to me :) I'll make an update so. Is Maramal speech affected as well ?

post-569162-0-61866000-1435400758_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I recently picked up Spouses Enhanced (link) to do some tweaks and fixes, and version 1.6.0 adds unvoiced support for custom NPCs, which may impact this add-on depending on what it does exactly.

If the dialogue lines you've added to Staff are voiced, you'll want to make sure that Staff's voice-type is inserted into _SE_SpecialVoices when your add-on initializes, which will prevent Staff from taking the unvoiced dialogue path I've built, and use yours instead. This can be done by creating a new quest in the CK that executes the following code:

if !_SE_SpecialVoices.HasForm(StaffVoice)
	_SE_SpecialVoices.AddForm(StaffVoice)
endif

If Staff isn't voice acted in your mod though, you don't need to do anything. In fact, your patch might not be necessary at all anymore.