DOA5LR Screenshots

Where is this Kasumi nude skin from? Did you make it yourself togheter with the towel? She has some great pubic hair here lol.

Yet another slightly modified Leifang outfit inspired by the recent mod from follardo

Put the seal back on to prevent her from awakening to her true power. :blush:

post-781013-0-11886700-1441426266_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-69373100-1441426266_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-30539300-1441426267_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-89465300-1441426267_thumb.jpg

I think I might make a skirtless version of this for a better view.

Her twin sister can't be so happy.

attachicon.gifScreenshot4915.jpg

"her bouncing twins" will make us happy now lol

EDIT:

a few pics more, captured at the right time, with a touching story...

Marie: ...I would love to play with that carrots ... so yummy...

Screenshot22290.jpg

Marie: Honoka, can you give me one of your carrots... please??

Screenshot18036.jpg

Honoka: Ok, but first I'm gonna touch one of your new boobs :blush: ! (touches Marie's left boob)

Marie: How you dare, you pervert!

Take this purple-face-maker-blow! (shit, this has a quick effect!)

Screenshot20308.jpg

Cute Genki Dama Spirit Bomb!

Screenshot25160.jpg

Lessons of the day:

• Never touch a breast without asking first; you could receive a blow that will change the color of your face... or in the worst case, you could also be vaporized by a cute spirit bomb.
  • Carrots are healthy.

Do you share this uMod or tmc mod in the future...

Just a clarification.

I don't like to show pictures of something I don't plan to publish later (well... maybe except for the piercings, or my perv carrots mods lol).

Please, don't ask me for a exact date, because I'll get into trouble.

By the way, it's not a "umod", that was a joke hah.

Haha a brilliant tale of carrot love.... I guess we just have to fill in the ending with our imaginations- did Marie eat both the carrots in the end? That's a great combo of archery and captioning though SaafRats, great work. (Of course the mods themselves look beyond awesome too, but the presentation made me laugh a lot, cheers!!!)

Marie just gained a much wider appeal, as well as a few pounds lol

Haha a brilliant tale of carrot love.... I guess we just have to fill in the ending with our imaginations- did Marie eat both the carrots in the end? That's a great combo of archery and captioning though SaafRats, great work. (Of course the mods themselves look beyond awesome too, but the presentation made me laugh a lot, cheers!!!)

lol yeah, apparently she gained a little weight hehe, that's why now she needs a healthier diet, and carrots are the perfect solution!

About the end of the history, well... let's say that they ended up... "sharing a carrot"... if you know what I mean :blush:

Do you share this uMod or tmc mod in the future...

Just a clarification.

I don't like to show pictures of something I don't plan to publish later (well... maybe except for the piercings, or my perv carrots mods lol).

Please, don't ask me for a exact date, because I'll get into trouble.

By the way, it's not a "umod", that was a joke hah.

Oh well you are so cool and you are welcome nice work you do for the dead or alive fan-base :)

Keep it up, please  :heart:

lol yeah, apparently she gained a little weight hehe, that's why now she needs a healthier diet, and carrots are the perfect solution!

About the end of the history, well... let's say that they ended up... "sharing a carrot" :blush:

I think it's all the chocolate fudge carrots that she's been stuffing herself with.

Guest ...failure

Her twin sister can't be so happy.

attachicon.gifScreenshot4915.jpg

"her bouncing twins" will make us happy now lol

EDIT:

a few pics more, captured at the right time, with a touching story...

Marie: ...I would love to play with that carrots ... so yummy...

Screenshot22290.jpg

Marie: Honoka, can you give me one of your carrots... please??

Screenshot18036.jpg

Honoka: Ok, but first I'm gonna touch one of your new boobs :blush: ! (touches Marie's left boob)

Marie: How you dare, you pervert!

Take this purple-face-maker-blow! (shit, this has a quick effect!)

Screenshot20308.jpg

Cute Genki Dama Spirit Bomb!

Screenshot25160.jpg

Lessons of the day:

• Never touch a breast without asking first; you could receive a blow that will change the color of your face... or in the worst case, you could also be vaporized by a cute spirit bomb.
  • Carrots are healthy.

Yai, carrots.

:D

Pretty colors Mrmojo !

I worked on an new Savage & Tribals model tonight but nothing was good with my tribals on this model so I decided to keep her without tribals and for stay in the "spirit" of this pack I continued to make textures instead of add a real pantie / stockings.

Details :

I made 3 version (uMods) : Stockings only / Stockings & Pantie / Stockings + Pantie + Plaster (I changed my plasters textures, they look more realistic now) / Make up & Nails.

I used Ayane for make this one with Nyo face & MilkPlus body + 5 Hairs Swap (Ayane long pigtails - Christie Short - Hitomi Short - Rachel Loose - Kasumi Senran Kagura).

89529612821.jpg

7710861282.jpg

Again a new work that I made, on Helena this time, I try to custom some female characters that I don't mod often.

I think I will swap this edited costume on Rachel, Sarah, Tina, Lisa and more if it's possible and share the final pack on my thread.

I tried to make a "damaged" costume from the original, I am still getting experience with Polygon I have so many ideas these days.. :)

5289161287.jpg

29502212871.jpg41390612872.jpg

More informations about this mod :

- 7 Hairs Swap

- Edited & Recolored Secretary Costume

- Added earrings & bracers

- Removed stockings / a part of t-shirt with buttons / bracers & Glasses

- Created make up (Lips / Eyeshadow / Eyeliner / Eyebrows)

- Changed Eyes iris & colors

- Recolored Hair B (Helena Loose) & Nails