{ABANDONED} Mistaken Identity

Hey man, great mod.  I'm just wondering though, I've finished the quest but I can't seem to find all my gear that she took from me.  Where is it?

Yikes I forgot about that. Sorry!

The players gear when stripped is stored in a chest underneath the cell mixSerafinasHouse

You will have to tcl in that cell underneath the floor near the front door to find the chest where the players inventory is stored in. Updating OP.

I'll also mention here I'm looking to start adding and fixing up more content next Monday

Hey man, great mod.  I'm just wondering though, I've finished the quest but I can't seem to find all my gear that she took from me.  Where is it?

Yikes I forgot about that. Sorry!

The players gear when stripped is stored in a chest underneath the cell mixSerafinasHouse

You will have to tcl in that cell underneath the floor near the front door to find the chest where the players inventory is stored in. Updating OP.

I'll also mention here I'm looking to start adding and fixing up more content next Monday

Thanks man.  As before, awesome mod.  I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Just realised I didn't address your freeze

Skalex

i was sitting, cant move

my character followed janna and after she took mine things game just frozed

When you sit on the marked chair (or the other) a script runs to disable input and set a quest stage where Janna fetches the other npc who sits in the chair opposite you, with Janna standing a little away, upon completion of the stage player control is returned. That is as expected

It sounds like you had a hardlock, when the game froze did you have any control of the camera, were npcs animating or moving, I didn't have any problems with that during testing, Softlocks did occur for whatever reason if the scene did not change to the cell/basement.

I'll do a few checks to reproduce and see if I can get it to happen. Otherwise I'm really not sure what the fix might be.

this

[04/21/2015 - 11:35:09PM] ERROR: (8600159D): cannot be moved to a None object's location.

[ (8600159D)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (860015B6)].SF_MIxASimpleDeliveryPlayerB_080015B6.Fragment_63() - "sf_mixasimpledeliveryplayerb_080015b6.psc" Line 9

you got unfilled object reference property for JoanaStandinSpot.

No idea if this is the thing that causes a freeze (it shouldnt i think) but papyrus log ends with this error each time.

also at the same time you got a script moving player to another cell and a forcegreet package - at the very least that forcegreet is pointless there.

Also the way you use forcegreet packages is somewhat ... unusual  :P Imo you should link them to your dialogues instead of generic Hello's.

Bugs:

If the user has Slaverun installed, the house counts as part of whiterun and thus falls under enforcer manipulation, which means the clothes of the two actors gets removed and the player's nudity is enforced. I think this is because your house and basement cells are using WhiterunHouse* location references, left over from copying the house? Just changing it to something in falkreath, or creating a new location, should fix it.

None of the dialogues are set to end the conversation so the player can loop into the regular dialogue, which makes things confusing.

The master (sera-something) can bug out during the initial fetching of her actor, she warps down into the chair if this happens. The same can happen with the player while trying to mount the iron horse, except the player warps back into the main chamber.

There are remnants of the surrounding dirt and trees hovering in the air outside of the house

After being told to go find the original girl, the harness is never equipped, just put in the inventory.

Personal Opinions:

There is a DDi plug called Training Plug, which has additional effects and fits the plot, we could use that instead of just a regular soulgem plug (unless those are actually custom plugs you designed, then please rename them to something more identifiable)

The player should either start, or be found with their arms bound during the walk from the cell to the horse room. It's not necessary, since the player controls are turned off, but the immersion is better with a tied player.

This might be a good place (plot) to use DDi slaveboots.

I don't know if it's a bug (stuck in animation) but on my character the belt was applied while still on the iron horse, which is strange. If she was in the stocks it would be easier to imagine someone putting a belt on someone, easier to animate too when the time comes.

I wasn't given an option to take the quiz, or stay a slave (maybe bug, maybe all there is right now). The only dialogue option was to protest. If there isn't one planned, please allow for more dialogue branching options.

The basement is too big, it doesn't make sense for a regular house to have one quite that large, you normally don't see one so massive except under a castle. Filling it with stuff might make it seem more believable.

- Alignment on zbf furniture during scenes isn't great

I have no idea how to do this, but I've seen a fix in which the piece of furniture is removed, the equivilent Zaz animation is used, and afterwards the furniture is replaced. Created a bit of popping in between the transitions, but it results in no clipping.

No idea how hard that is to implement, but I thought I'd tell you about it if you didn't already know.

Great beginnings for a great mod!

I had 1 crash in the same manner someone here mentioned before at the point where the servant takes off your clothes in the bedroom, I went in naked a second time and then it worked, though it might've been a coincidence.

Another thing I noticed is that there are no light sources in the basement, making it very hard to see anything for the majority of ENB users.

Just my input though, keep up the good work.

Tried it out, nice little mod especially on the dialogue and tone side.

Few of the issues I had, some already noted by others

- On my main save file character level 60+ with a 500+ weight inventory, the point where your inventory is removed crashed Skyrim every time. Not sure if it was caused by modded items or having quest items in my inventory, but had no problems with a new start character with no quest items.

- As others have mentioned, the npcs are constantly greeting the character between dialogue sections

- A few times my character attempted to navigate to the other side of the wooden horse and got stuck, may be avoidable by having them always try to walk to the center of the room first.

Wow! This is a lot more attention than I was expecting. I've read through the comments several times here, my thoughts are that my current implementations need to be sorted out first before I think of adding more content, it's probably going to take a significant amount of effort to polish what's already there, and to fix up all of the issues listed in the thread, some of those reported problems I don't even yet know where to begin! I'm going to need to search up some reference material going forward so that I can follow along a sort of structure, to minimize this sort of extended issue fixing. unfortunately because of this there might be some time before any content is able to be added

Great start; i ll follow  this too.

I ve got some minor bug too, all reported already so i won t bother you with it.

I don t know anything about modding so i can only talk with my game experience.

I had a bug once with a wooden horse, my caract went trougth it while wearing a chastity belt, just like in your mod. When i removed the belt, the bug was gone. So maybe try another Belt.

Sorry for my bad english, it s not my mother language, keep the good work :) 

- As others have mentioned, the npcs are constantly greeting the character between dialogue sections

- A few times my character attempted to navigate to the other side of the wooden horse and got stuck, may be avoidable by having them always try to walk to the center of the room first.

The same, but it's just a mod in alpha version so it's forgivable. Just thanks for sharing us this great idea ! I look forward to see more !

Yo,

Was having the same issue as Skalex.  so un-ticked some other mods i though could be causing issues and others just in case, these where Maria Eden v1.19, Devious devices - More devious quests, and finally Deviously enslaved v6.1 the latter i believe to be the culprit as it supposedly included this mod as a possible outcome (and that load screen after handing over your gear seems to be where that mod wants to fit you in.), just an observation could be any number of things. but tis what worked for me.

Cheers

Wow! This is a lot more attention than I was expecting. I've read through the comments several times here, my thoughts are that my current implementations need to be sorted out first before I think of adding more content, it's probably going to take a significant amount of effort to polish what's already there, and to fix up all of the issues listed in the thread, some of those reported problems I don't even yet know where to begin! I'm going to need to search up some reference material going forward so that I can follow along a sort of structure, to minimize this sort of extended issue fixing. unfortunately because of this there might be some time before any content is able to be added

take your time, but don't neglect to talk here from time to time. :D

loving your mod, it just need more polish to get a nice comfy experience. ;)

Little update what I got done over the past two days

Fixed:

Might have fixed crashing when player is stripped by Janna in scene

Some Clumsy wording text/speech fixed, some clumsiness still remains but focus is on figuring out how the hell to do stuff properly

NPCs greet player with relevant topics when they should; instead of shouting hello or well met

Created a fade to black effect using a imagespacemodifier so it looks less like the player teleports to another cell and more like a timeskip TODO: figure out how toadvance clock time by hours, should be simple enough!

Followed these instructions to fix 'export facegen bug' - http://www.creationkit.com/Dark_Face_Bugand said 'done' May or may not work hell if I know

My Mod NPCs do not comment on anything anytime because I gave them a custom voice without any of that nonsense included. 

Players inventory is returned at a suitable point in the quest, no tcl floor diving anymore thankfully

Outstanding:

Player teleports off the zbf wooden horse for some stupid reason whenever a new piece of dialogue is triggered in scene by another npc - not a clue whats happening there

Player clips into zbf wooden horse before climbing off it

Player does not climb off the zbf wooden horse when controlled by AI and gets stuck inside the damned thing

Player freaks out in the zbf vertical stocks whenever a new piece of dialogue is said by an NPC

Planning to do next:

-The outstanding things above if possible

-Create some more interesting plugs and use them (gonna be a tough one)

-More sexlab stuff! More!

-Figure out how to do spanking/whipping with the zbf punishment crops/canes etc

-fix dialogue in scene and speech

-round out a bit and try and use all the nice zbf furnitures

Where to go and what to do after that?

No idea! yet?

Is there a way to trigger plug events in dialogue? Maybe have an event fire if the PC talks back. That could make the PCs inability to explain the situation more realistic.

Maybe fires if the PC tries to disobey any of the rules. That stops a player from trying to help the other woman escape.

Is there a way to trigger plug events in dialogue? Maybe have an event fire if the PC talks back. That could make the PCs inability to explain the situation more realistic.

Maybe fires if the PC tries to disobey any of the rules. That stops a player from trying to help the other woman escape. 

I like that idea of triggering plug events, I've made a note, I may not be able to fire plug events directly but if I can check if the player is plugged when a dialogue option is selected I may be able to simulate it, I'll need to look into it. It should basically amount to the same thing as far as the player is aware.

I like that idea of triggering plug events, I've made a note, I may not be able to fire plug events directly but if I can check if the player is plugged when a dialogue option is selected I may be able to simulate it, I'll need to look into it. It should basically amount to the same thing as far as the player is aware.

Yeah, just causing the sound to occur and altering the dialogue options would probably be enough.

Just jumping in for a quick update, in between school and some computer issues i haven't been able to do as much as I wanted to get it polished enough and kicked out the door, i've got exams around the corner too so its gonna be a little while before I can drop an update with some content. Towards the end of the month I'll be picking this up again (still got all my notes here). I also need to do a bit of thinking regarding what I want to do with separate quests and content as nobody is interested in weeks of scripted scene after scene after dialogue option.

so yeah i finished the quest with no problems at all, and now im stuck about 3 hours trying to find the girl in dawnstar

The find-the-girl-and-get-payback part isn't done just yet, you'll have to wait until the update.

This is really good for your first stab at modding. Really dig this so far, cant wait to see where this goes. Wish there were more quest mods like this

On that we can agree