{ABANDONED} Mistaken Identity

I'll be making an effort to try and make a few assets myself without badgering anybody. Given the content i'm making I'm increasingly finding working with the CK is the most unsexy thing ever. If it comes to it and there is something fancy I want I'll definitely need to contact the experts. But right now I'm keeping things very simple, very straightforward. Once I get more familiar and getting into the fancier aspect of modding I would be happier getting help/guidance. But right now I need to be the one pushing out more content.

EDIT: Looks like ive got about 30 downloads so far and there doesn't seem to be any issues with the upload. Feedback in the thread is greatly appreciated!

[06/07/2015 - 01:12:36AM] ERROR: (3100159D): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
    [ (3100159D)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (310015B6)].SF_MIxASimpleDeliveryPlayerB_080015B6.Fragment_63() - "sf_mixasimpledeliveryplayerb_080015b6.psc" Line 33

Game freeze on go to the room, strip, go to sleep scene. Every single time.

looks like SerafinaStandingSpot property is broken.

Well, if you want issues: mine is currently that Andrea doesn't want to speak to me but am still fituring out if its due to my mods or what. :P

'Might' be because the seq file wasnt generated properly, I have heard a possible workaround is saving the game and reloading. Odd that its the same seq file generated from the original upload

[06/07/2015 - 01:12:36AM] ERROR: (3100159D): cannot be moved to a None object's location.

[ (3100159D)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (310015B6)].SF_MIxASimpleDeliveryPlayerB_080015B6.Fragment_63() - "sf_mixasimpledeliveryplayerb_080015b6.psc" Line 33

Game freeze on go to the room, strip, go to sleep scene. Every single time.

looks like SerafinaStandingSpot property is broken.

I knew it was too good to be true. I'll check it out now

Well, if you want issues: mine is currently that Andrea doesn't want to speak to me but am still fituring out if its due to my mods or what. :P

'Might' be because the seq file wasnt generated properly, I have heard a possible workaround is saving the game and reloading. Odd that its the same seq file generated from the original upload

nvm that. Started a new game and it works.

Seems it was the JannaStandingProperty that had been set to NONE from your problem aqqh, although weirdly I was not experiencing a crash there. I thought I had removed that entirely. Uploading v.02B with that fix

EDIT: New Version is Up!

same here.

On all existing games all 32 aliases were unfilled.

On new game it worked fine.

- On wake up scene (1st night in the cell) Serafina forcegreet broke. I bet forcegreet package collides with dialogue (i couldn't select dialogue option "What is happening?"). If you use forcegreet inside of a scene that scene does not end by itself. So you can try attaching scene.Stop() script to the beginning of that dialogue.

disabling / enabling Serafina fixed that.

- in windpeak inn submit route - something was wrong with player travel package. had to enable player controls and go to that room myself.

"Fuck you" route was fine

- other than that it went fine

That was on 0.2 version.

Still, this seems to have a lot of potential.

Well done  ;)

I can't get Andrea to talk to me either, it worked last time with a much more messed up savegame so weird that it wouldn't this time.

My character is as good as new, haven't tried completely restarting yet though.

Feeling super lost looking at having aliases unfilled on existing games but working on new. Is this a more commonly encountered problem with quests, I can't find anything on it with search terms.

Open Alias Tab in your quest

select all aliases

press CTRL+ Shift + R (this toggle "allow reserved" flag on all aliases that you selected)

and it started to work on existing game.

i am encountering an error on the first sex-training scene, after she says ''this is the kind of training a slave learns to enjoy'' 
i get a runtime error just as they take positions 

EDIT: i changed the timers to agressive timers and the sex scenes work
just after they end, they both take positions, face me and then instantly CTD (edit: the second time it said the same runtime error thingie)

Feeling super lost looking at having aliases unfilled on existing games but working on new. Is this a more commonly encountered problem with quests, I can't find anything on it with search terms.

Open Alias Tab in your quest

select all aliases

press CTRL+ Shift + R (this toggle "allow reserved" flag on all aliases that you selected)

and it started to work on existing game.

I can confirm that this solves the problem.

Had no other problems with the mod so far, the force greet when Serafina returns from breakfast did take exceptionally long to work, but that might be on my part.

same here.

On all existing games all 32 aliases were unfilled.

On new game it worked fine.

- On wake up scene (1st night in the cell) Serafina forcegreet broke. I bet forcegreet package collides with dialogue (i couldn't select dialogue option "What is happening?"). If you use forcegreet inside of a scene that scene does not end by itself. So you can try attaching scene.Stop() script to the beginning of that dialogue.

disabling / enabling Serafina fixed that.

- in windpeak inn submit route - something was wrong with player travel package. had to enable player controls and go to that room myself.

"Fuck you" route was fine

- other than that it went fine

That was on 0.2 version.

Still, this seems to have a lot of potential.

Well done  ;)

Same problem at the inn, i tried enableplayercontrols but I still couldnt get my char to move. Howd you do it?

If I setstage to 125 it was able to work though.

Same problem at the inn, i tried enableplayercontrols but I still couldnt get my char to move. Howd you do it?

its not disabled controls but a flag that allows the game to control player character

type in the console

setplayerAIDriven 0

or use ZAZ MCM to enforce player controls.

When you get in that room you would need to disable controls again (setplayerAIDriven 1) to make the scene progress further.

or simply target innkeeper in the console

wait till he would get in position

type

player.moveto <innkeeperID>

tried it and finish every part great mod everything works smoothly except for the starting part where i have to download the fix esp .

are you gonna add some alternate ending base on the player dialogues and actions on the next feature or probably after the next feature

I am going to upload a fixed version .02C shortly so that you won't need the patch esp. Thank you asdasd123123 for making that fix available.

I'm going to see whats going on with the innkeeper scene as well and see if its a simple fix. If I can't get a speedy resolution I'll just do a teleport player.moveto and innkeeper.moveto script on scene start. Janky but functional.

Will update soon when I have these though strictly speaking there won't be any additional content so not worth a redownload.

Just had one problem, fixed it with a reload though. Works fine for me, bro. Likin' this.  What are your long term plans for this, besides learning the CK?

I really don't know. I'm just having fun with it. I'm not sure what I really want to do, it's more of a sandbox to let me explore what I can do with the CK and the sexlab/dd fun stuff. I think I'm going to wrap up this quest with a few more scenes, flesh out some dialogue and then call an end to this quest. I'm not sure if there exists a good way to continue the plot in a way that's satisfying to play through. Although i'm afraid anything satisfying to play through might be beyond my skill level to make.

I'm really not sure what will be fun or interesting to do really. Thanks for showing interest!

Well tried this, work just fine. It wanted to overwrite a few scripts that i think are part of sexout base- just from the names. I tried it first without overwriting those and everything worked just fine- tried it first with defiant choices for dialogue- and a second time with more submisive and it work just fine both times- no crashes or freezes. 

Well tried this, work just fine. It wanted to overwrite a few scripts that i think are part of sexout base- just from the names. I tried it first without overwriting those and everything worked just fine- tried it first with defiant choices for dialogue- and a second time with more submisive and it work just fine both times- no crashes or freezes. 

Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good. Is there a way I can check a mod bsa/zip file for rogue changes? I think that perhaps I have opened those files without changing them which may have flagged them to be included in the mod.

New version is up with previous issues mentioned in thread fixed, big thank you to everyone in the thread for the comments and help. Changelog has also been updated.

I'm not sure what to do now!

about the inn keeper on the 0.2b i didnt have problem getting stuck at all. btw im using a mod called  perseid inn and taverns maybe there`s some problem with  the vaniila tavern

Honestly I have no idea. I had a look around the cell and the navmesh looks okay, succeeded tests. Really not sure what the problem could be here. Player controls disable correctly and playerAiDriven is set to true as expected when the softlock occurs. Puzzling. bandaid fix applied with a teleport as per changelog. Thanks for checking out my mod!