UNPK hdt complete

gooboo

**UPDATE 4/3***

I think I'm pretty much finished with the femalebody_1 mesh. I believe it's pretty close to being the same shape as the vanilla UNPK, although the breasts on this one are larger than the original since they look so nice with hdt physics, which didn't exist when I first made this body. I shaped the vagina a little differently, and I tried adding more polygons to the labia mesh but found it didn't really make much of a difference in-game, so it's pretty much the same labia mesh that comes with the 7base hdt body. 

I don't know when I'll get to start on the femalebody_0 mesh, since my schedule for the near future is looking a little full. In any case I thought I would go ahead and give an update to those following this bodymod. Once that's done I'll also make another UNPK body with the pubic hair mesh I've already released that also works with the new hdt vagina model. 

post-89575-0-43597600-1428083333_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-77598600-1428083342_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-99731600-1428083350_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-47350100-1428083359_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-54970500-1428083370_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone. At some point before the end of the year I hope to have a brand new unpk bodymesh completed, which in addition to having the same hdt tbbp breast/butt physics will also have belly weighting and the hdt collision enabled vagina. I'm reshaping stevierage's excellent 7base model to a UNPK model, so he deserves the credit for the hardest work, lol.

In the meantime, I thought I would go ahead and release a personal modification I made to the UNPK body earlier. I have to admit I previously wasn't very interested in all of the 3d pubic hair meshes, but when I took one and made some modifications to it I really liked how it turned out.  I can see why some people like them, so I figured I would release mine here in case anyone else wants to use it. I wanted to make it relatively natural looking, while keeping some of my own personal preferences. 

post-89575-0-63494200-1427615934_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-60329300-1427615956_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-53936800-1427616071_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-05612400-1427616095_thumb.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32540/?

post-89575-0-51391700-1427615514_thumb.jpg

Just so I know for sure and not reading incorrectly...

Are you converting/reshaping your higher mesh UNPK to Sevenbase bombshell shape that stevierage's uses or. Converting the smaller mesh of Sevenbase over to the shape of UNKP with all the bits and pieces?

I have not enough and probably never will the expertise interest/headache of using a 3d program :P. I loved the density/smoothness of UNPK's mesh so much I did my best with a bodge job to get it to that of the Sevenbase bombshell shape which I use for everything (It works apart from it needs the proper expertise to get all the weights and things though). I only recently reverted back to the old Sevenbase bomb mesh for the vagina and any cleaning/tweaks it's gone through from the pro's.

If you get around to making the higher mesh into a Sevenbase shape that's my dream come true. Even if not I'm still happy with trying out whatever comes out!

I first noticed your UNPK and UNPSH bodies through Unified UNP, and they are absolutely great :)

Amazing work gooboo, thanks for this.

Greetings.

Yes , thanks to him.

By the way did you ever seen his Oblivion version ( UNPK Oblivion - GBEC body )  ?

It looks very " great" too .

Cheers.

I'm going to take stevierage's 7base body and change the shape to a UNPK body. Basically I'll end up with a new UNPK body with all the usual tbbp stuff plus the new 3d collision based vagina. I'll also make this bodymesh have higher polygon levels like the last mesh so I can get the detail and smoothness that I want. I would like to change the shape of the vagina a bit and add more polys to it so it deforms more smoothly. Hope that clarifies things a bit.

I'm going to take stevierage's 7base body and change the shape to a UNPK body. Basically I'll end up with a new UNPK body with all the usual tbbp stuff plus the new 3d collision based vagina. I'll also make this bodymesh have higher polygon levels like the last mesh so I can get the detail and smoothness that I want. I would like to change the shape of the vagina a bit and add more polys to it so it deforms more smoothly. Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Greetings.

Hi Gooboo .

Without your permission i had you as a friend for the updated you put a few hours ago  for the GBEC body .

By the way : if you cerate a model with an excessive amount of polygons - don't forget that a lot of peoples add some KrisTa 's based pubic meshes ... sometine duplicated and rescaled 5-6 times -  ... so even a " nude" body come with an incredible number of polygons/vertices.

No if you enter a place where there are 6 or 7 NPCs wearing that kind of meshes , you will probably get a CTD .

Unfortunately we are not all able to buy a high-end computer just for gaming.

Did you ever seen the GSBmodder 's" Vagina " ( you can find it in the "GSB Compendium " here at LL ) ?

That's probably the more realistic one ever done for Oblivion ... but there is still too much polygons there .

About your pubic options : did you ever seen ( once again, sorry my english is " limited " ) the model created by Leito for his Leito body ? This one is very " Special " , and in my opinion the best one with a very little number of polygons  ( +/- 200 Ko , no more ).

Unfortunately  i've tried to port it to Oblivion ( it's a family request ) without sucess  because i cannot understand how he did the texture here ( texturing isn't my " cup of tea " ) .

Anyway , thank you for sharing your works with us .

Cheers.

PS : this is probably already the Leito meshes i put here a few time ago ... just to show you how it looks and to be compared with " KrisTa" based meshes .. ( i don't have Skyrim installed  on this machine ... )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27772-good-pubic-hair-mod-for-cbbe-3d/?do=findComment&comment=702037

• 2 months later...

No, I would have to do a lot of remodelling for u UNPSH. If you wanted bigger boobs for UNPSH though you could try making them bigger with something like racemenu, character extender or one of those kinds of mods. 

Looks solid, especially considering UUNPSH isn't really up to snuff vertice-wise, it pretty much got destroyed changing the geometry that heavily.

This looks like a solid alternative, hopefully it'll hold up during deformation.

Archived