ks hair 400 mirror

hart422

Already have 750 hairs SGhair apachi hair kaiko hair KS hair(includes KS hairdo 265) is this 400pack worth installing?

I think so.

I've got SG, apachii, noumenume(I think how tis spelled), KS 265, satans, radigoraes oblivion, ... yeah there's a few new nice hairs in there. I lost count a long time ago x3

I still have a few more, SG 268, Apachii, TES Oblivion, MortenHairs, NUHairstyles, Skyrim InphyhairFixed, Lovely Hair Styles, Convert Hairs of Skyrim, ZZSkyrimHairsCCC.

it are well over 1000 hair if I still install "ks hair 400" then I need to long get the right hair to find. :)

o-o i just realized that kali got her 400 hair version of her hair mod.

whats going on ? why she got banned though :C? she's a nice person i dont get why she got banned ._.

"Being a nice person" is not a criterion ;)

I got myself banned for these pictures:

post-134589-0-22972700-1419862944_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-87975000-1419862955_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-42757000-1419862996_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-61650300-1419863007_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-18270300-1419863018_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-07396500-1419863030_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-91336700-1419863041_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-34024000-1419863055_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-65128900-1419863066_thumb.jpg

There's absolutely nothing against the site rules in them, but as soon as something looks much better than the average mod, they can just say "that's stolen" without having to find proof for anything. Note that i did not upload any mods, only the screen art.

For KS Hairdos, i guess they simply assumed because Apachii has quite a few SIMS custom content hairs, the creators of KS must have "stolen" it from that. Ridiculous of course.

There's absolutely nothing against the site rules in them, but as soon as something looks much better than the average mod, they can just say "that's stolen" without having to find proof for anything. Note that i did not upload any mods, only the screen art.

For KS Hairdos, i guess they simply assumed because Apachii has quite a few SIMS custom content hairs, the creators of KS must have "stolen" it from that. Ridiculous of course.

i dont really know about the stolen thing but still...

anyway,Is that picture from FONV/FO3?.. dont tell me that's a Sk..

o-o i just realized that kali got her 400 hair version of her hair mod.

whats going on ? why she got banned though :C? she's a nice person i dont get why she got banned ._.

Post pictures of Jill Valentine! You honestly believe nothing going happen to you?lol

Yep that's Fallout New Vegas with a decent ENB, no photoshop or anything.

Sk? Sorry i'm a bit lost here - all i did was to install a mod which you can get here on LL and on Deviant Art.

Companion Custom Race Replacer

Jill Valentine Mod by lsquall

Post pictures of Jill Valentine! You honestly believe nothing going happen to you?lol

People are posting screenshots all the time with Miranda Lawson and whatever. Don't know if the Nexus is afraid of copyright issues, but the game companies themselves usually appreciate this as free advertisment. Otherwise this mod would have been removed already, ported or not.

And to be 100% honest, i had no idea who this character is, still don't until today. Some woman from a console game?

Clearly one of the best faces ever made for Fallout.

Already have 750 hairs SGhair apachi hair kaiko hair KS hair(includes KS hairdo 265) is this 400pack worth installing?

I think so.

I've got SG, apachii, noumenume(I think how tis spelled), KS 265, satans, radigoraes oblivion, ... yeah there's a few new nice hairs in there. I lost count a long time ago x3

I still have a few more, SG 268, Apachii, TES Oblivion, MortenHairs, NUHairstyles, Skyrim InphyhairFixed, Lovely Hair Styles, Convert Hairs of Skyrim, ZZSkyrimHairsCCC.

it are well over 1000 hair if I still install "ks hair 400" then I need to long get the right hair to find. :)

lol I had to go look, with SG265, Apachii, Satans, Rads Oblivion, NU, numenume(And the hdt version), zzskyrimhairs, newseas, (I know they're in ks, but I like the texture variation)... I've got 956 total with the update to ks400.  :lol:  :lol: I think I need to go find some hairs I'm missing!

I think so.

lol I had to go look, with SG265, Apachii, Satans, Rads Oblivion, NU, numenume(And the hdt version), zzskyrimhairs, newseas, (I know they're in ks, but I like the texture variation)... I've got 956 total with the update to ks400.  :lol:  :lol: I think I need to go find some hairs I'm missing!

then catch times on to search, can you also this find? :P

tesv___av_043_by_convaincant-d55zdds.jpgtesv___av_027_by_convaincant-d50ynq4.jpg

they are my most beautiful hair. :)

I think so.

tesv___av_043_by_convaincant-d55zdds.jpgtesv___av_027_by_convaincant-d50ynq4.jpg

Omgosh no I don't have that set! Google searching the image points to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19623/? but I don't see it in there immediately. I'mma go peek around in the files.  :heart:

**Nope, wasn't in there.. :( But there's a couple in there I really like so :3

I think so.

Are you looking for this hair?  You already have it.  It's Inphy hair (Skyrim InphyHairFixed).

-snip

Are you looking for this hair?  You already have it.  It's Inphy hair (Skyrim InphyHairFixed).

Winny was teasing me and asking me which ones I had. Aaaannnd thank you I couldn't figure out which one it was, it was the only one I hadn't checked yet x3

-snip

Winny was teasing me and asking me which ones I had. Aaaannnd thank you I couldn't figure out which one it was, it was the only one I hadn't checked yet x3

yes I wanted you once teasing, just a fun. :) 

I had also betrayed it to you, but "PsychoMachina" was faster. it is only this one hair in the mod.

Has anyone been having a texture problem with this pack?

Some of the hairs (between 6-12) seem to have some color/shader issues (and please don't miss-understand, I am HUGELY grateful for this awesome pack.

This pic shows what I mean:

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Pheade

post-34303-0-33025900-1419907355_thumb.jpg

Yep that's Fallout New Vegas with a decent ENB, no photoshop or anything.

Sk? Sorry i'm a bit lost here - all i did was to install a mod which you can get here on LL and on Deviant Art.

Companion Custom Race Replacer

Jill Valentine Mod by lsquall

People are posting screenshots all the time with Miranda Lawson and whatever. Don't know if the Nexus is afraid of copyright issues, but the game companies themselves usually appreciate this as free advertisment. Otherwise this mod would have been removed already, ported or not.

And to be 100% honest, i had no idea who this character is, still don't until today. Some woman from a console game?

Clearly one of the best faces ever made for Fallout.

She from Resident Evil. I say this time and time again, people need do homework before upload something. Here a tip for everybody here, don't upload any Fox 2600 mods. They all rip contain from fighting character or from different game. Better safe than sorry bro. :D

So did they even mention which parts of it were copyrighted? I know of some mods that had to be reworked to avoid copyright, like the Tania follower mod; so why wasn't this mod allowed to do so, assuming? I know that many Nexus admins have a ban twitch but they can be reasonable, sometimes.

Btw, kalilies has a tumblr page where she uploaded the mod; that 's probably the best place to go for updates.

KS 400 contains hairs from satan's hairpack.  Satan's hair pack was taken down by one (or more?) of the Sims hair modder.  If the nexus moderators knew about the situation with satan's hairpack, that would be reason enough to remove KS and bann the uploader for copywrite violation.

Whether the offending meshes were included or not with KS 400 I can't say because I haven't compared them with satan's files.

KS 400 contains hairs from satan's hairpack.  Satan's hair pack was taken down by one (or more?) of the Sims hair modder.  If the nexus moderators knew about the situation with satan's hairpack, that would be reason enough to remove KS and bann the uploader for copywrite violation.

Whether the offending meshes were included or not with KS 400 I can't say because I haven't compared them with satan's files.

if this is so, that there is always trouble with SIMS hair on nexus, then I wonder then why are other SIMS hair on nexus?

how these for example.

Hair Pack by newermind43

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3809/?

Let me quote directly from the EULA of Electronic Arts:

4. In exchange for the right to use content contributed by other users through the Software, when you contribute content through the Software, you expressly grant to other users of the Software the non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, irrevocable right to access and use, copy, modify, display, perform, and create and distribute derivative works from, your contributed content in connection with the Software, and to distribute and otherwise communicate your contributed content as a component of works that they create using the Software, for example, The Sims lots or The Sims videos, without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.

You hereby waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution under applicable law with respect to EA.s and other players. use and enjoyment of such content contributions in connection with the Software.

Here's a link where someone was so kind to point that out.

So the whole thing is just a (deliberate?) misinterpretation by the "Nexus Nazi Reign of Terror".

TL;DR: There is no author's copyright on any of the Sims 3 custom content mods. Asking for permission, or even just giving credits is pure courtesy.

Let me quote directly from the EULA of Electronic Arts:

4. In exchange for the right to use content contributed by other users through the Software, when you contribute content through the Software, you expressly grant to other users of the Software the non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, irrevocable right to access and use, copy, modify, display, perform, and create and distribute derivative works from, your contributed content in connection with the Software, and to distribute and otherwise communicate your contributed content as a component of works that they create using the Software, for example, The Sims lots or The Sims videos, without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.

You hereby waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution under applicable law with respect to EA.s and other players. use and enjoyment of such content contributions in connection with the Software.

Here's a link where someone was so kind to point that out.

So the whole thing is just a (deliberate?) misinterpretation by the "Nexus Nazi Reign of Terror".

TL;DR: There is no author's copyright on any of the Sims 3 custom content mods. Asking for permission, or even just giving credits is pure courtesy.

in every "statement" is situated a sparks truth, but it could also lead to large fire will!

normally is Modding allowed *** BUT *** only for their own use. in the moment where someone published a mod, he commits a crime. tolerate many companies modding because that their games are kept alive. but there are some who do not tolerate this and these companies can cause harm large. if constantly by these games be stolen and various websites such as Nexus, does nothing against it, can certainly happen that one is a website fully closed shall.

edit: normally "should" websites spread the mods not even exist!

but as I said, it will be tolerated. :)

Archived