Tried playing with the interval, 1 second refreshs to fast for you to read :) 10 second seems ideal.

It doesn't seem to like the jarl of falkreth though even when i checked his arousal manually with the N key

2014_11_27_00002.jpg

Did track the NPC's added in by populated towns and cities and hydra slave girls

^ Same here, it does not show on all of the people sometimes even my followers are not counted..

With regards to the Jarl, SLA does not expose the arousal of NPCs with the voice types of children or old people (the latter would be the case for the jarl). I can understand why children are excluded, but I'm not sure about the old people. Perhaps this is just an optimization, with the assumption that the majority of people won't be interested in them, or perhaps it is a leftover from times when there were no nude skins for old people yet. Also, old people are not merely older looking Nords and Bretons etc, they actually have their own internal race, so perhaps that has something to do with it.Your guess is as good as mine. Since I am not particularly fond of wrinkles and sagging myself, I haven't looked around to see if there is a patch or mod to change that.

The same could be the case for followers, if they are the older type, or if they come from a follower mod that uses the old people voice types. I suspect the reason the check is on voice type rather than race is to ensure that custom races are supported, but nothing would stop a mod author from using an old people voice type for a follower who looks to be of younger age, so that could be an issue.

Oh and finally, pinky, it's a Jarl, he's got some standards, you need to wash up first! (Great picture) :P

Tried playing with the interval, 1 second refreshs to fast for you to read :) 10 second seems ideal.

It doesn't seem to like the jarl of falkreth though even when i checked his arousal manually with the N key

2014_11_27_00002.jpg

Did track the NPC's added in by populated towns and cities and hydra slave girls

^ Same here, it does not show on all of the people sometimes even my followers are not counted..

With regards to the Jarl, SLA does not expose the arousal of NPCs with the voice types of children or old people (the latter would be the case for the jarl). I can understand why children are excluded, but I'm not sure about the old people. Perhaps this is just an optimization, with the assumption that the majority of people won't be interested in them, or perhaps it is a leftover from times when there were no nude skins for old people yet. Also, old people are not merely older looking Nords and Bretons etc, they actually have their own internal race, so perhaps that has something to do with it.Your guess is as good as mine. Since I am not particularly fond of wrinkles and sagging myself, I haven't looked around to see if there is a patch or mod to change that.

The same could be the case for followers, if they are the older type, or if they come from a follower mod that uses the old people voice types. I suspect the reason the check is on voice type rather than race is to ensure that custom races are supported, but nothing would stop a mod author from using an old people voice type for a follower who looks to be of younger age, so that could be an issue.

Oh and finally, pinky, it's a Jarl, he's got some standards, you need to wash up first! (Great picture) :P

Gotta love skyrim, we have dialogue for the Jarl about he's so young to be a Jarl and he has a old person voice :)

Thanks for looking into it

Gotta love skyrim, we have dialogue for the Jarl about he's so young to be a Jarl and he has a old person voice :)

Thanks for looking into it

Or perhaps I'm mixing up Jarls, I had noticed it before with 2 Jarls and found the old people issue in the scripts, but now I'm not sure which 2 they were (and didn't have time to check in-game yet as I'm working on a new mod and had to mess up my mod list and load order a bit). In any case your best bet of finding out why certain people are not on the widget is still to ask on the SLA thread why these people are not in the arousal faction. All I can do is guarantee you that those people who are in the faction (and have a 'valid' arousal from 0-100) will be on the widget.

I finally found the reason why some NPCs aren't picked up. Turns out these NPC references are reserved by some 'eternal' quests (from vanilla skyrim, so a bit of bad design on Bethesda's part). For example on my test PC I haven't started the College favour quests, but both J'zargo and Onmund are already reserved. Likewise, Siddgeir is reserved, maybe by the Thane quest which I have already completed, or possibly the civil war quest line which I haven't started.

In any case there is a way around it. I also decided to build in a configuration option to force a calculation of the NPCs arousal when they first come into range of the widget, but haven't been scanned by SLA itself yet. This will be purely optional for the nymphos hard working ladies of Tamriel's adult entertainment industry :blush: . Expect an update tomorrow, I need to go get a few hours of sleep first.

Version 1.2 is up!

What's New in Version 1.2:

Fixed issue with quest-reserved NPCs not showing on the widget.
    Added option to force calculation of newly scanned NPCs' arousal if their arousal was not yet calculated by SexLab Aroused.

Upgrade instructions v1.1 to v1.2:

Just install the new version, overwriting the old .esp and .bsa, and you should be good to go.

Upgrade instructions v1.0 to v1.2:

Install the new version, choose to overwrite the old files.
    Load your game and go to the SLA Monitor Widget configuration menu.
    Choose 'Reset widget to default' on the Miscellaneous page and confirm.
    Take a minute to reconfigure your old settings, and configure the new features.
    Exit menu and save your game.
    All done, go be a perv!

Version 1.2 is up!

Added option to force calculation of newly scanned NPCs' arousal if their arousal was not yet calculated by SexLab Aroused.

A small note on the new option: If you use the original SexLab Aroused, I don't think you will notice a difference when you turn this option on, so better to leave it off. The cloak spell that was used for detection of nearby NPCs in the original SLA will do what this option does already. This is meant to be used in combination with SexLab Aroused Redux, which uses a scanner quest that runs every 2 minutes and is much lighter than the cloak spell, but means that it can take up to 2 minutes for an NPC you first meet to appear on the widget. With this option on, NPCs you meet for the first time (which includes non-unique respawned ones like bandits in dungeons) should appear instantly.

This option also disregards creatures for now, it only works for humanoid races, since I kept ending up with lists full of chickens and goats. Besides that, SLAC also uses a cloak spell like the original SLA, so the option would have no effect here at all, even with SLA Redux.

I finally found the reason why some NPCs aren't picked up. Turns out these NPC references are reserved by some 'eternal' quests (from vanilla skyrim, so a bit of bad design on Bethesda's part). For example on my test PC I haven't started the College favour quests, but both J'zargo and Onmund are already reserved. Likewise, Siddgeir is reserved, maybe by the Thane quest which I have already completed, or possibly the civil war quest line which I haven't started.

In any case there is a way around it. I also decided to build in a configuration option to force a calculation of the NPCs arousal when they first come into range of the widget, but haven't been scanned by SLA itself yet. This will be purely optional for the nymphos hard working ladies of Tamriel's adult entertainment industry :blush: . Expect an update tomorrow, I need to go get a few hours of sleep first.

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* thank you so much for fixing this.

xxx

Version 1.2 is up!

A small note on the new option: If you use the original SexLab Aroused, I don't think you will notice a difference when you turn this option on, so better to leave it off. The cloak spell that was used for detection of nearby NPCs in the original SLA will do what this option does already. This is meant to be used in combination with SexLab Aroused Redux, which uses a scanner quest that runs every 2 minutes and is much lighter than the cloak spell, but means that it can take up to 2 minutes for an NPC you first meet to appear on the widget. With this option on, NPCs you meet for the first time (which includes non-unique respawned ones like bandits in dungeons) should appear instantly.

This option also disregards creatures for now, it only works for humanoid races, since I kept ending up with lists full of chickens and goats. Besides that, SLAC also uses a cloak spell like the original SLA, so the option would have no effect here at all, even with SLA Redux.

Can you put in one option so your horses you have dont show up?

I know that some do want it, but i dont like to se Shadowmere to have aroused 91 or so.

Can you put in one option so your horses you have dont show up?

I know that some do want it, but i dont like to se Shadowmere to have aroused 91 or so.

You can ignore specific NPCs using SexLab Aroused already, so there's no need to build it into the widget:

1. Target Shadowmere and hit the N key to make him the target for SLA

2. Open the SexLab Aroused configuration and go to the "Puppet master" tab

3. Make sure it says "Shadowmere" above the options, and then turn on the "Is Arousal Blocked" option

4. Exit the menus, target Shadowmere again, and hit the N key again

Shadowmere will now disappear from the widget and stay off it until you uncheck the "Is Arousal Blocked" option for him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having an issue where NPCs show up in the widget, but the PC does not?  Using SexLab Aroused hotkey (N) shows PC arousal 57, but PC not in widget at all.

That's an odd problem because the only one who should always be displayed is the PC, at the top if the list. So when you are all alone, you see nothing at all, and when you are in a filled up place, you only see 7 names at most? Is this all the time, or only in some places?

Some things that come to mind:

- Perhaps your arousal is blocked? Maybe by wearing something like a chastity belt from devious devices.

- Maybe you have moved the widget partially off screen so the first line doesn't show. Or maybe you're using a hard to spot color for some arousal levels, like black.

- Are you using any custom race (although I don't think that should matter), or doing transformations (werewolf, vampire) when this happens?

- Try resetting the widget to defaults in the MCM menu, see if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make that it is a toplist (most arousel on top and no arousal to bottom)?

Probably not. Regardless of what sorting I use, it would still only show the 7 closest NPCs (not the 7 most aroused ones, there is no way to get that done other than scanning and sorting all NPCs in the cell). I already get them sorted by distance to the PC right now without any papyrus, so currently there is no sorting involved at all in the papyrus scripts. I would need to add an array sorting algorithm that would run on every scan, and would probably add more overhead to each scan than all the other work put together. This is why I added the colours, so that you can pick out the most aroused NPCs based on that, and also of course the option to show the arousal numbers.

Could you make a widget that only displays the PCs arousal ?  Something similar to iNeed's : http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/51473-3-1393208784.jpg

The more aroused your character is, the stronger the color of the icon would be.

It can be done, but not by me. My current project is something entirely different, and so will the next be. However you and anyone else are welcome to use my mod's source scripts (included in the BSA) as a base to create something like that.

• 1 month later...

I recommend:

1. a slider (0-100) for a minimum arousal value required in order to be displayed

2. toggle buttons for males/females/creatures to be displayed

3. maybe an "aura whisper" type effect for characters at a certain arousal level (can be toggled off)

I think these additions would enhance this already handy mod.

I have two suggestions:

1) Creation of an ignore list for the scanner - In my case, I have Requiem and it has an invisible NPC named REQ_Stalker that is always on my scanner.  It's not game breaking but it does get annoying.

2) Option to not display NPCs below a certain number - It might just be nice if you are only interested in the NPCs who might be interested.

Could i suggest either the UI disappears or the mod goes into sleep mode and doesn't show the UI when your in dungeons since you can often see enemies on the widget before you can see them

There is a hotkey toggle for this in the settings. You can either use it as a hide/show toggle, or just have it show the widget and it will auto-hide after a configureable amount of seconds. Make sure you're on the latest version (1.2), prior versions did not have this.

I recommend:

1. a slider (0-100) for a minimum arousal value required in order to be displayed

2. toggle buttons for males/females/creatures to be displayed

3. maybe an "aura whisper" type effect for characters at a certain arousal level (can be toggled off)

I think these additions would enhance this already handy mod.

Re 1: I won't be adding any filtering or sorting based on arousal level to the list, as this won't change the fact that the widget will only see the closest 7 NPCs. I.o.w., if I added a filter to only show NPCs with an arousal over 50, it would not cause the widget to show the closest 7 NPCs with an arousal over 50, it would simply result in the widget showing only those NPCs out of the closest 7 that have an arousal over 50. As such it would not be very useful but at the same time add a lot of papyrus processing. The colours are there to help you spot the more aroused NPCs, they can be configured to your liking. Combined with the fact that there are only 7 NPCs shown to start with, you really should not be having a hard time to spot the more aroused NPCs.

Re 2: This is probably something I could hack in by using a couple of differently configured scanner quests. I'll look into this.

Re 3: See the FAQ section, as explained there I won't be adding any world effects to arousal states, that's not what this mod is about.

I have two suggestions:

1) Creation of an ignore list for the scanner - In my case, I have Requiem and it has an invisible NPC named REQ_Stalker that is always on my scanner.  It's not game breaking but it does get annoying.

2) Option to not display NPCs below a certain number - It might just be nice if you are only interested in the NPCs who might be interested.

Re 1: I'm not sure how I would allow the user to configure this. Perhaps it would be better to just hardcode special NPCs like this into the widget, rather than letting the user configure them. Myself I have found a NPC like that called TweakFence (part of AFT I assume). So I could add an exclusion for NPCs called either TweakFence or REQ_Stalker directly into the scanner quest so that they will be ignored. If anyone has encountered any other special NPCs like this, please post them and I will have a look at adding an exclusion for them.

Re 2: See the Re: 1 answer to NeatLL's recent post.

I have two suggestions:

1) Could you (or anyone else using Requiem) test the attached update? This will ignore all NPCs of the InvisibleRace (and I also added an ignore for the ManakinRace, which are the mannequins). AFT is using the InvisibleRace for its TweakFence NPCs so they are filtered out correctly, I'm hoping Requiem uses the same race for its REQ_Stalker actor but I do not use it so I cannot test this myself atm.

Files:

SLA Monitor Widget.esp

slam_mcm.pex

- To install just copy the attached "SLA Monitor Widget.esp" file to your Data folder (overwriting the v1.2 one) and copy the attached "slam_mcm.pex" file to your Data\scripts folder.

- To revert to the 1.2 version again, copy "SLA Monitor Widget.esp" from the v1.2 download to your Data folder (overwriting again), and delete the "slam_mcm.pex" file from the Data\scripts folder.

I recommend that if you choose to revert back to v1.2 you go back to the last save before trying this test, as I am not sure what reverting from this test to v1.2 will do with the MCM menu. The only thing I need verified is whether this solution filters out the REQ_Stalker NPC, so that shouldn't take you more than a few minutes. Alternatively, if it works OK for you, you can keep using this version until I have v1.3 ready, upgrading to the next version should be safe.

Actually allowing the user to configure ignored NPCs themselves is going to be hard to build in, so I'm hoping this solution will work for Requiem too.

2) I had a eureka moment and found a way to get this done without papyrus, it is included in the attached files too. You can configure the minimum value in the MCM menu on the Miscellaneous page (hence the need for the slam_mcm.pex script file) with the setting "Min arousal for NPCs to show". Best leave this to the default of 0 while testing point 1.

Could i suggest either the UI disappears or the mod goes into sleep mode and doesn't show the UI when your in dungeons since you can often see enemies on the widget before you can see them

There is a hotkey toggle for this in the settings. You can either use it as a hide/show toggle, or just have it show the widget and it will auto-hide after a configureable amount of seconds. Make sure you're on the latest version (1.2), prior versions did not have this.

Okay thanks for the info will give it a try