Fast and loose conversion of a conversion of LostDayWalker's:

Fancy Dress

enb%202016_07_07%2016_43_45_38.jpgenb%202016_07_07%2017_04_39_18.jpgenb%202016_07_07%2017_05_57_66.jpg

I've included zaps for the dress panties and  increased the transparency so these appear even more diaphanous and sheer, but there's probably a backup of the original textures in the archive, for the blushers out there ;)

I'll  get around to fixing the dress pin at some point.

Would anyone be so kind to explain to me how to use these zap sliders? Where to find them?

Would anyone be so kind to explain to me how to use these zap sliders? Where to find them?

zapslider.jpg

Put a tick in this box, build. 

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this and I tried searching but got no current answer. If I use the RaceMenu morphs. It is posible with EFF or the Manipulator to change the body of individuals NPCs or it is for de player only? If it can be done I have a problem, I can use them in the player but when I try to move a slider of the morphs I get instant CTD. 

If someone could explain this I'll appreciate it. I'm a novice in BodySlide. 

Guest Yourskyrim

Thanks again for converting the leather armor

Just a Re-upload from the ''old''new web : + Leather Cloth

------ Snipped the Links ------

Thank you for the conversions, especially the Casual Wear and Cat Dress. ^^

I'm  not a very good screenshotter and my game is not as pretty as a lot of others, but if you like pictures of the things you bodyslide I shall take some for you.

Due to some site changes I felt it was relevant to repost some information here.

The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Volume One, is now available for download on the Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

Short Features List

-150 Armor Parts with UUNP Bodyslide Slider Sets, and both HDT, Non-HDT Options.

-Very Unique Looking armors that cannot be downloaded elsewhere.

-Lore Friendly

-Fully integrated into the game, NPC's, Loot, Rewards, Venders, and more.

-Your Very Unlikely to run across the same armor being worn by another NPC with this mod installed...At least for Females

-Uses no Scripts

-Plug N Play Ready gamefile and very compatible with other mods

Please if you have not done so already, Download, Track, Endorse, Vote, and Donate.

The File of the Month race is on.

My file made just by me and I'm an out of work Art's Teacher up against actual real professional's in the field of computing....One of the Files in the running is created by 14 such professional individuals.

Your votes are very much appreciated!

The Book of UUNP Ancients and Tribals Volume 2,  WIP (work in progress and currently not released)

-Started July 1st, currently in the Design Phase of Armor Parts

-Will have many of the same features as Volume 1

-Already has 80plus new armor objects

-Covers Draugr, Dwarves, Forsworn, and Orcs

Here are some pictures of the mod.

First two pictures are armors from Volume 1.

Last 3 pictures are from Volume 2 which is currently being built.

Yes I know your thinking Gamefever/Gameplayer?

Same guy.

You can also find a hotlink for the mod in my signature.

Other thoughts...

I'm completely self taught in using computers...My last official class from college for computers was how to use Microsoft Word.

My background is primarily traditional arts using, modeling clay, paints, and drawing.

I'm currently a college student again  >< for the 2nd time taking courses in hard sciences for instance just finished Organic Chemistry 2, a prerequisite for taking course work in many fields related to medical.

For more complete informations just have a look at the file page :D

YES.

More skulls.

More bones.

Necromancers NEED more items like these armors!

YES PLEASE!

Just a Re-upload from the ''old''new web : + Leather Cloth

---- snip ---

Hi Diablio,

Not sure if you saw my reply on the now unused new site,

But any chance you could try converting the Short White Imperial Dress with the Silver/Gold accessories to UUNP.

Also, I appreciate you trying to do the other ones I had requested but were problematic.

Cheers,

Ted

Made a conversion of Dragonsong armor,changed .esp. enjoy

I like it!

Only thing I noticed was having to go into sexlab and reset some stripping slots because the thong didn't come off during sex and neither did those wonderful nipple shields. Seems the nipple shields are using a slot for amulet or are simply included as part of the amulet.

But the leg and arm bands (jewelry?) stripped .... so it was kinda backwards. She took some of her jewelry off but left her "clothes" on. :)

Doesn't hurt anything, but thought I'd mention it.