(2018-06-05 UPDATE) The Painted Lady *REDONE* - Color Matching Pubic Hairs

Data\textures\actors\character\character assets\tintmasks

Yes, the original tintmasks (what works with CK) are stored in Skyrm - Texture.bsa, the folder you see contains custom tintmasks.  You can simply move the Tintmasks folder out of the Data folder then run CK and create the face data.  When you are done, move the Tintmasks folder back to Data\textures\actors\character\character assets\.

I already did and the problem is that it leaves the original face and not the mod that changes Njada.

Tintmasks only affects the face's coloring (i.e. cheek color, eye shadow, lip color, etc.) and will not affect the shape of the face.

Are you using the CK preview window?  Don't.  What the preview window shows is not what actually looks in the game.  CK is limited as to what it can render when it comes to custom assets (hairs, eye textures, and skin textures).

Tintmasks only affects the face's coloring (i.e. cheek color, eye shadow, lip color, etc.) and will not affect the shape of the face.

Are you using the CK preview window?  Don't.  What the preview window shows is not what actually looks in the game.  CK is limited as to what it can render when it comes to custom assets (hairs, eye textures, and skin textures).

No, is on the game, add pubehair but changes the face to the original canceled mod Njada face.

If anyone could offer some help please I would be grateful. I am trying to add this to my custom follower and everything looks great except it converts her head back to the default Nord head ingame.  I have followed all directions to a T only when I get to the part to add the new form to NPC head part I can't. Love the mod btw looks great on my PC.

I decided to try to add the pubes to the wonderful seductress serana mod. After following the tutorial she sadly look like this: (Please ignore the horns :))

2015_02_23_00001.jpg

So it looks like she has the pubes, but she is missing her hair, makeup and face color.

When I did the CTRL-F4 I did get two errors

Serana_Error_1.jpg

free image host

and

Serana_Error_2.jpg

host image

I read what you said to parruyo about removing the problem files to get the tint mask fixed on that particular problem, but I'm not sure if it applies here. I'm kind of a newb when it come to the CK so please be patient. If I'm experiencing the same problem, what files would I need to remove before running the CK again.

I decided to try to add the pubes to the wonderful seductress serana mod. After following the tutorial she sadly look like this: (Please ignore the horns :))

So it looks like she has the pubes, but she is missing her hair, makeup and face color.

I read what you said to parruyo about removing the problem files to get the tint mask fixed on that particular problem, but I'm not sure if it applies here. I'm kind of a newb when it come to the CK so please be patient. If I'm experiencing the same problem, what files would I need to remove before running the CK again.

Painted Lady REDONE v1.1 is all you need to install. You don't need to install anything else unless you play a female yourself.

Then you add the pubs to Serana via CK in the BODY section.

Then highlight her & hit ctrl F4 to get rid of grey face.

SAVE!

:D

Painted Lady REDONE v1.1 is all you need to install. You don't need to install anything else unless you play a female yourself.

SAVE!

I wasn't clear in my original post. First, I'm using the latest redone version 1.1. I followed the tutorial to the letter. I did everything in the tutorial several times, reloading the original .esp each time when the results came back goofy, just to check if maybe it was user error on my part. I made a clean save right outside the cell where you first meet Serana so that the results of the original mod could be related to the my modded version. Moving the pubes over from the ACTOR > CHARACTER > HEADPART > FEMALE to the BASE HEAD PARTS within Serana's ACTOR > ACTORS form was pretty easy. SAVED! Then highlight the Serana form within the ACTORS and do the CTRL-F4 thingy right after the save. I then get the two errors when the CK tries to export. The results are the loss of Serana's flowing blond tresses. :)

SAVE!

I wasn't clear in my original post. First, I'm using the latest redone version 1.1. I followed the tutorial to the letter. I did everything in the tutorial several times, reloading the original .esp each time when the results came back goofy, just to check if maybe it was user error on my part. I made a clean save right outside the cell where you first meet Serana so that the results of the original mod could be related to the my modded version. Moving the pubes over from the ACTOR > CHARACTER > HEADPART > FEMALE to the BASE HEAD PARTS within Serana's ACTOR > ACTORS form was pretty easy. SAVED! Then highlight the Serana form within the ACTORS and do the CTRL-F4 thingy right after the save. I then get the two errors when the CK tries to export. The results are the loss of Serana's flowing blond tresses. :)

Yes, the Serana you have is most likely a modded version, with a manipulated face in a 3rd Party software. Sadly, most 3rd Party facial software *ARE NOT* compatible with CK!

My advice:

Ditch the fake Serana, load up Dawnguard in CK, add the pubs & hair to the REAL Serana & drive on!

:)

Ok, my report:

I use the UN7B body with working vag.

I only use the version for followers, Painted Lady REDONE v1.1

The hairs are too light in color on my NPC's. I suspect this is due to the fact that the Normal Maps are too bright & need to be darkened some.

The only one that works flawlessly is the Untamed UNP. The rest either sink into the body or are positioned on the body too low.

I would fix the normal maps myself, but I have Paintshop Pro, not Photoshop, and Psp for whatever reason won't take Skyrim files no matter what I do.

:(

This desperately screams for more UNP hairs! PLEASE!!

SAVE!

Yes, the Serana you have is most likely a modded version, with a manipulated face in a 3rd Party software. Sadly, most 3rd Party facial software *ARE NOT* compatible with CK!

My advice:

Ditch the fake Serana, load up Dawnguard in CK, add the pubs & hair to the REAL Serana & drive on!

Yeah..........Not gonna do that.......The reason we mod Skyrim is to make it the way we personally like it. I like the way the Seductress Serana mod makes her look so.......yeah.

Anyhoo. Since I couldn't get the mod to work on the Seductress Serana mod I just grabbed the pubes from the Painted Lady mod, modified them in blender to my body type and placed them right on the outfit that Serana is wearing. I then changed the color to match her hair and ......there......you.....go.

2015_02_26_00002.jpg

SAVE!

My advice:

Yeah..........Not gonna do that.......The reason we mod Skyrim is to make it the way we personally like it. I like the way the Seductress Serana mod makes her look so.......yeah.

Anyhoo. Since I couldn't get the mod to work on the Seductress Serana mod I just grabbed the pubes from the Painted Lady mod, modified them in blender to my body type and placed them right on the outfit that Serana is wearing. I then changed the color to match her hair and ......there......you.....go.

2015_02_26_00002.jpg

Whatever works best for you!

Really like how these look.

Is it at all possible to make an "armor" out of it though?

Something you could equip (for followers) to avoid conflicts or having to mess around in ck? Maybe just make 3 basic colors?

I remember seeing something like that at nexus.  Just did a search and can't find it.

Will I do the same for Painted Lady?  No.

The whole purpose of PL is to add an way to select pubic hairs, like the main hair, with the added bonus of matching colors.

If anyone wants to make the pubes equippable like armor then be my guest.

I remember seeing something like that at nexus.  Just did a search and can't find it.

Will I do the same for Painted Lady?  No.

The whole purpose of PL is to add an way to select pubic hairs, like the main hair, with the added bonus of matching colors.

If anyone wants to make the pubes equippable like armor then be my guest.

I've got a problem......

I have a working vag, & when the vag opens, I see hair in there........INSIDE THE VAG!

.......Very creepy!!!

I tried going into 3D Max to clip the offending hairs & save, but 3D Max is saying I can't save unless I add a bone??

The "Wild" hair is the worst culprit, but the others have a small amount of hair in there as well.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I still see the pubic hair when I equip my armor (it clips through). The armors uses the slots 32 and 52. I am using all the redone version of this mod. I am also using the Ningheim Race (if this is important). Any idea what I did wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

This pubic hair mod is the best one I have seen so far.

I really hope the author could find some better meshes. Thousands of triangles for a pubic hair is totally absurd.

Maybe someone who know how to model hairs could also make a mesh update for this brilliant mod.

I managed to fix the bright texture problem!

There is the new texture and a print for you to see how it is on the game.

It would be really cool if you use this texture on the 1.2 version.

here is the print:

attachicon.gifCharacter print Vaghair.jpg

note: put it on the "Data\textures\actors\character\female" folder

Download it here: FIXtexturePack.rar">download.png

Download it here

Could you show how it interacts with other hair colours (the default sets) such as platinum blonde, honey blonde, chestnut, blacktrue. And what lighting are you using?