Hi I made a new profile for mod organizer. Sexlab + Creatures + Defeat + submit.

This is a clean profile what is active is all the dlc my custom race and the mentioned above.

But whenever I'm in combat my character dies, she doesn't play the bleedout animation and resist mini game. Yes defeat is active using mcm menu.

Another is when I surrender with defeat using "k" hotkey, I play the animation, and the conversation happens, but when the animations starts, I just stand there , they are standing too. And its stuck to this. Enabling player controls causes everyone to be peacefull with me even if I masacer the world.

Thanks.

Oh one more thing, in sexlab framework voice options, the only voice available is random. Any ideas?

If I were you, I'd choose one or the other. They both do the same thing, with some small differences. Not 100% that it will solve anything, but since they do the same thing, they might be incompatible. (Submit and Defeat).

Ok ill try having defeat the only one active.

you either use only one of them as allready said since they are incompatible or you use death alternative like I do the new submit works with death alternative same goes for defeat you can adjust the chance for the mods with death alternative and givng them both a 50-50 chance gives some more of a suprise what happens when you loose also gives some more overall variety of what happens when you die and everything is adjustable.

Edit: if you choose one I recommend defeat with devious captures basically the same as submit, but with defeat your end is more variable.

Edit2: for your voices problem maybe try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/949-nusbies-voices-for-sexlab/ it adds some more voices to sexlab I don't know how many voices the standart sexlab should have.

Oh one more thing, in sexlab framework voice options, the only voice available is random. Any ideas?

Seems to me you have a problem with SexLab install.

Best thing to do would be starting a new game and waiting for all the mods to launch correctly before starting your adventure.

You can also restart SexLab in your current game from MCM menu, it will work... but it won't be as clean as if you were starting a new game.

Archived