[UPCOMING] Yuni's Khajiit Devious Gag, and other DD pieces

Yuni

I got tired of having no Devious Devices gag support for either of the beast races, so I did some tinkering, and with much help from our good friend Aelie, and permission from Min, got some fancy stuff working!

By learning how to modify items in the creation kit, I have successfully turned the Locked Labia Rings item from Zarias Restraints into a Devious Devices Chastity belt, and I was clever enough to pick the one that allows anal, as labia rings wouldn't cover your anus, after all.

The next step is to apply this knowledge to the Log Bit gag from the ZaZ animation pack. Khajiits can wear that log bit, so I'm going to transform it into a Devious Devices Ball Gag.

I will do the same for Zaria's Muzzle.

All credit will be given. This is to let the community know I'm almost done -- after three hours of 'OH GOD HOW DO I DO THIS, AELIE HELP THE POOR YUNIWUFF' I successfully got the labia rings to both display properly (hardest part, yeesh) and function as a Devious Belt. It's essentially the open padded belt, but it's just an asthetic choice.

I hope you guys look forwards to having two new gags for Khajiits and a labia-ring belt replacement. =D Even if you have to give the items to yourself in the console as of yet...

Yes I know, I want Argonian gags too, but I don't know how to make art assets. I'm only making gags for Khajiits because gags EXIST for them without Devious scripts. If you can find me a gag that Argonians can wear, I -WILL- try and make it into a Devious gag for you. Cheers!

What'cha think, guys?

Is cool, but I have to wonder sometimes.... I see things like DD and zaz and even in sl itself... there are a lot of items which seem to never get used, outside a pc crafting items themselves... there is a real need to be more quests and such to actually poise a value to the resources. If you get my drift.

Archived