Im having a terrible problem here

I got everything to work, i got the right fortisian lady, got her hair with a hair mod but one thing happens, the Halll of Bosoms always crashes my game and turns me back to desktop, everything else has worked fine, but in markarth i try to open up the hall and i get a loading screen and the the crash, i havent heard anywhere that the hall itslef is a problem and i really dont know how to fix it, can I get any help?

There's probably something inside that might not be compatible with another mod you have installed....I'm just guessing.  Do you have any other mods?  Also, maybe it's a load order thing.  Make sure to put the Adiposian race mod kind of early in the load order list is my recommendation.

The only other thing i have is apachiihair thing, and that worked fine, i also got all the necesary requiremnts for the adiposian mod to work, nothing else too fancy or extreme changes

Ill try that and see what happens

thanks for the reply. 

Update: moved the adiposian mod to the top, still crashes, is this an issue someone else has had? Ive read this thread and nobody seems to have a problem with this

No worries.  I'll try and help the best I can even though I've moved on to the SSE version of my mod.  You can use the console to find out the ID's on each piece of armor.  Just search for Adiposian, or Lechean, etc etc (the names of the races).  You can even call the followers inside (if you know the names) to your current spot.  Maybe try to perform a center on cell command in the console to the hall....I'm think you may still crash but try it as a test.  Hmmm, maybe create a testing profile in your mod manager to only load up the Adiposian and it's requirements.  Do not load the additional Adipsosian armor mesh and texture mods I have.  I'm curious too, what other mods do you have?  Can you provide your mod list and/or load order?

EDIT:  Ok, glad to hear you got it working now  :cool:

Hi again, now ive been seeing an issue with my fortisian girls belly going pointy whenever i use the feeding throne, can something be done about it? it shows up with every tera armor.

Indeed that was a bit strange with the bellies when growing on both the core Adiposian body and Fortisian Adiposian body at first.  Due to the vertices and the weight paint in the belly area it made it pointy.  I tried my best to work it out on the bodies...but could never get it perfect.  For now, I'm anxiously waiting on the new CBBE for SSE.  I will not be re-doing the bodies in the Adiposian mod for the non-special edition though.  I'm just waiting on to see how the new CBBE will turn on and implement that into my SSE version.  From what I'm reading from Caliente's thread, there will be more vertices which should technically make curves on a bigger woman body mesh more smoother.

Hi guys! It's an awesome mod, but i have some issue with bodyslide presets :/
I just tried to convert some armor and clothes for those bodies by using bodyslide, but presets in bodyslide looks bit different than mesh in game. And it doesn't have bellies at all sad.png

post-380732-0-81166700-1490876983_thumb.jpg

Hi guys! It's an awesome mod, but i have some issue with bodyslide presets :/

I just tried to convert some armor and clothes for those bodies by using bodyslide, but presets in bodyslide looks bit different than mesh in game. And it doesn't have bellies at all sad.png

It's probably because the armor doesn't have configurations for the extra sliders from MajinCry.  I found that using Outfit Studio works if you conform the sliders.  It's not perfect, but it gets it close to the shape of the bodies.  A little tweaking of the vertices afterwords might be needed.  However, it's much more time consuming compared to using the Batch Build in BS2 for old Skyrim....but it worked for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I wanted to let you know I am running into issues with two quests. For finding this Adiposian's (terrible with remembering names) friend that has been taken by vampires I did not receive a quest marker but I continued on anyway. Unfortunately after searching I assumed the quest needed to be activated in the journal. Soon enough when I began the quest to find Gizzy the stealer (again, cannot remember names well) the quest actually came up but as soon as I finished the quest I did not receive a key to open the Tera Armors. I do not know what is the problem with these quests and I have used Nexus Mod manager to load the mod. I would appreciate any kind of help with this issue. Thank You!  :)   

Hi,

I wanted to let you know I am running into issues with two quests. For finding this Adiposian's (terrible with remembering names) friend that has been taken by vampires I did not receive a quest marker but I continued on anyway. Unfortunately after searching I assumed the quest needed to be activated in the journal. Soon enough when I began the quest to find Gizzy the stealer (again, cannot remember names well) the quest actually came up but as soon as I finished the quest I did not receive a key to open the Tera Armors. I do not know what is the problem with these quests and I have used Nexus Mod manager to load the mod. I would appreciate any kind of help with this issue. Thank You!  :)   

Hi there.  It's been awhile since I've played the old Skyrim version and I now vaguely remember how the quests go.   :lol:

So the story regarding the Adiposian friend that was taken by vampires...I believe this is one that will not have a quest to add in your log.  This is a straight up, find the key on your own from the clues given.  This is a different key from the Tera Armors Key quest.

As for finding Gilly and finishing the Tera Armor quest, if you did not receive the key once you turned in that bottle of special ingredients back in the Hall of Bosoms, you can always just use the console to help find the key ID and add it to your inventory.  I think one other person reported this problem for the Tera Armor Key quest.  However when I tested it in my game a while ago, it worked fine for me.

Hi,

Hi there.  It's been awhile since I've played the old Skyrim version and I now vaguely remember how the quests go.   :lol:

So the story regarding the Adiposian friend that was taken by vampires...I believe this is one that will not have a quest to add in your log.  This is a straight up, find the key on your own from the clues given.  This is a different key from the Tera Armors Key quest.

As for finding Gilly and finishing the Tera Armor quest, if you did not receive the key once you turned in that bottle of special ingredients back in the Hall of Bosoms, you can always just use the console to help find the key ID and add it to your inventory.  I think one other person reported this problem for the Tera Armor Key quest.  However when I tested it in my game a while ago, it worked fine for me.

Ok, I appreciate the suggestion of using the console to get the key and thank you for telling me about the vampire quest. It is a shame that complications like these have happened to me and another individual. Still I will continue looking for that one key for the vampire quest as you mentioned (I'm just not very patient when it comes to collectible quests).

UPDATE: I tried using the console to add the key from Helena to access the armors and I got an error message stating "Invalid Inventory Object." For the other keys I got the same error message for those as well. I know you've been busy and have not gone back to check this mod but this is becoming irritating how these issues pop-up for me. :dodgy:  Well I don't want to pressure you considering how busy you are with real world stuff and I know how difficult programing can be. I just thought you should know since unfortunately not everyone can have a problem free mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I wanted to change the textures to the body to match the face with the mods i have, could i do it without much problem?

As long as you use CBBE textures,  I think it should be ok.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanna ask something

First, after the quest done, I didn't get the key to Tera's armors and the potion, can anyone help?

Secondly, is the other fetch quest didn't have the quest marker? If it is, I can understand, I just wanna confirm.

Third, the Tera armor is clipping and my whole character's body gone and her hair is bald, does the armor mod independent and doesn't need the base Tera armor?

That's all, I'm sorry if I'm bugging you. Thank you very much.