I think I'll be done Lady of Death by the end of the week.  Maybe soon, actually.  The meshes are completed but for some reason the gloves on the Lechean and the Fortisians are not visually correct.  Like some of the polygons are invisible...it's really strange.  I think I have an idea to fix that though.  Once those are fixed, then the set will be ready to upload.  After that, then I will work to correct the meshes in the Tera armor pak.

I've seen lady of death gloves. everything is ok except forhand part it dissapear. It is nice you manage to finish this set in such short period of time, can't wait for other ones.

I can't wait to this Monday. After finishing my masters exam I will take break in work so I can test evry update throughly.

Have you repaired lechean and fortisian version of lady of death gloves, or is it still in progress. As long as I can't play it isn't problem for me yet I'd like to know how you are progressing with current works on mod.

I can't wait to this Monday. After finishing my masters exam I will take break in work so I can test evry update throughly.

Have you repaired lechean and fortisian version of lady of death gloves, or is it still in progress. As long as I can't play it isn't problem for me yet I'd like to know how you are progressing with current works on mod.

I wish you luck! :cool:  As for the updates, I just updated the race mod (version 4_03 now) in preparation for the Charming High Heels.  I stated I was going to move onto the Tera armor fixes after the Lady of Death fix, but I have changed my mind as the Charming HH mod is easy.  The next update for the Charming heels is almost done.  I'm just working out the weights for the stockings.

For the Lady of Death armor, it all should be working good now with it's version 2_01.  Unless, of course, there is a bug.

Ok, thanks for info. I do have time to check forum yet I do not have time for download and play (saddly 2 days of hard work in front of me than 2 weeks of mindless game).

BTW in tattoos pack you used for Kireina (btw what armor is she wearing?), there should be also some scales tattoos and I thought it may serve as base or inspiration for dragoness/dragon kin female "furry" race. Scale tattoo was named desu scales or scales when using racemenu. That's all for today I think. Wishing you best and hope you will menage to do most of your plan w/o any problems.

Hi, after some testing of race and gear mods I've noticed something that is bugging me a little. Does your succubus summoning spell base on skyrimkillmod succubus busty gear?

How about my latest question to check lovergirl by ???, (I've put it in bracket because file is currently hide on nexus mod and I've couldn't determine who created it) race?

Wishing you best, and thanks for effort.

Hi, after some testing of race and gear mods I've noticed something that is bugging me a little. Does your succubus summoning spell base on skyrimkillmod succubus busty gear?

How about my latest question to check lovergirl by ???, (I've put it in bracket because file is currently hide on nexus mod and I've couldn't determine who created it) race?

Wishing you best, and thanks for effort.

Hi there.  Yes, the Succubus is based on Skyrimkillmod's succubus body mesh and armor, which in-turn is based off of Ravensaw.

As for lovergirl, I just answered your question in the Vavavooommm race thread  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello you all, I just recently got to play skyrim on pc again, and absolutely had to have this mod to live out some of my personal and fun fantasy dreams and stuff. but sadly I don't think I did it right, a lot of the items that say they include expansion don't seem to work, I cant for the life of me figure out how to get the jigglies to work for me, and while I have no qualms with the tight inflated balloon look (prefer actually), I would love to see some jiggle and sway in my body, heh. And then a random bug is when ever I use the wagon to move from city to city, my body kinda... Melts? I have no clue what if anything I did wrong, as at the moment, the only mod in my game is the bodyslider, CBBE, and this mod... Am I doing something wrong?

Hello you all, I just recently got to play skyrim on pc again, and absolutely had to have this mod to live out some of my personal and fun fantasy dreams and stuff. but sadly I don't think I did it right, a lot of the items that say they include expansion don't seem to work, I cant for the life of me figure out how to get the jigglies to work for me, and while I have no qualms with the tight inflated balloon look (prefer actually), I would love to see some jiggle and sway in my body, heh. And then a random bug is when ever I use the wagon to move from city to city, my body kinda... Melts? I have no clue what if anything I did wrong, as at the moment, the only mod in my game is the bodyslider, CBBE, and this mod... Am I doing something wrong?

In requirements you have listed what you need for mod to work properly.

• Skyrim core game and it's Update 1.9.32.0.8
  • Skeleton that supports HDT
  • HDT Physics Extension

Example of skeleton is XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

This skeleton require Realistic Ragdolls and Force to work correctly - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/?

• 4 weeks later...

Drats no such luck, Not sure, but does the mod list order have anything to do with it? At the moment I am forced to install everything manually.

As Urielzael1 stated, make sure you are using SKSE for the old Skyrim.  However, if you are not using SKSE and trying to use any HDT physics, Well, that  might be why it's acting strange.  Also, if you are using my HDT jiggly mod, you don't need any other HDT PE, it's all included in the package.

Do plan on still updating this for the original version of skyrim? Or are you going to move this to remastered?

I am not updating any of my current mods anymore for original Skyrim.  However, I am in the middle of re-building the Adiposian mod for SSE.

• 3 weeks later...

I might be retared but heres my problem with the mod: My characters body is only the head and feet, the others in the hall work and I crash to desktop when I go to the magic menu. Mind helping?

Is this invisible body issue with any Adiposian race?  Also, are you wearing any kind of armor that might not be compatible with the race?  Not sure about the magic menu issue.  I would probably need to see your mod list and load order.

• 4 weeks later...

Are vanilla armors included in the mod, or is that something we'll have to do ourselves? It's fine if that's not in, but I have no clue how to do anything with editing the armors and stuff. Any tips for this?

There is no vanilla armors that I know of yet.  Unless someone else has made them?  I'm not sure.  I've been concentrating much on the SSE version instead lately....but the vanilla armors are on the to-do list when I have the time.

Are vanilla armors included in the mod, or is that something we'll have to do ourselves? It's fine if that's not in, but I have no clue how to do anything with editing the armors and stuff. Any tips for this?

There is no vanilla armors that I know of yet.  Unless someone else has made them?  I'm not sure.  I've been concentrating much on the SSE version instead lately....but the vanilla armors are on the to-do list when I have the time.

Alright, thanks man.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see a hyper hourglass variation. One that maintains a balance of breast and hip/ass/thigh ratio, rather than one or the other, without the belly. The idyllic, "all the fat goes straight to my ass and tits" gal.

http://pre15.deviantart.net/c1a8/th/pre/f/2016/248/c/1/new_lonich_2_by_supertito-daglzn4.png

This is a good idea.  Adding a special transformation for a hyper hourglass body with other specialties can be useful.  Or perhaps a boss that you have to fight for a nice reward that allows you to transform into it.  Although like Urielzael mentioned, see my SSE version.  The closest right now I guess would be the the Lechean.  Anyways, I put this on the list, thanks! :cool:

I'd love to see a hyper hourglass variation. One that maintains a balance of breast and hip/ass/thigh ratio, rather than one or the other, without the belly. The idyllic, "all the fat goes straight to my ass and tits" gal.

http://pre15.deviantart.net/c1a8/th/pre/f/2016/248/c/1/new_lonich_2_by_supertito-daglzn4.png

This is a good idea.  Adding a special transformation for a hyper hourglass body with other specialties can be useful.  Or perhaps a boss that you have to fight for a nice reward that allows you to transform into it.  Although like Urielzael mentioned, see my SSE version.  The closest right now I guess would be the the Lechean.  Anyways, I put this on the list, thanks! :cool:

I lack the SSE version. I'm still playing on the original. Since Ravensaw has apparently given upon the body style, you ought to see if you could adapt his Calientes Female Body Bustier XL 1.5 shape. Giant tits, humongous ass, just needs a bit of weight in the arms, shoulders and calves.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5156/?

More armor options for that body would be spectacular, too. :D

I lack the SSE version. I'm still playing on the original. Since Ravensaw has apparently given upon the body style, you ought to see if you could adapt his Calientes Female Body Bustier XL 1.5 shape. Giant tits, humongous ass, just needs a bit of weight in the arms, shoulders and calves.

One of the conjuration spells in the SSE version summons a succubus using the Ravensaw / Skyrimkillmod body with armor...but just not a playable character with the body.  Perhaps I can make it playable in the future.  I was also thinking, if you are still playing the old Skyrim version, I have another customer race mod from my Ms. Vavavooommm character with a converted armor available.  It's not Ravensaw / Skyrimkillmod, but she is a little thicker.  For now though, I've been concentrating on the SSE version and more than likely any new ideas will be in there.

One of the conjuration spells in the SSE version summons a succubus using the Ravensaw / Skyrimkillmod body with armor...but just not a playable character with the body.  Perhaps I can make it playable in the future.  I was also thinking, if you are still playing the old Skyrim version, I have another customer race mod from my Ms. Vavavooommm character with a converted armor available.  It's not Ravensaw / Skyrimkillmod, but she is a little thicker.  For now though, I've been concentrating on the SSE version and more than likely any new ideas will be in there.

Aw, that's a bummer. I don't think I can really justify getting SSE. Between losing most of the mods I use and having to remove normal Skyrim just to make room for SSE, it'd be $40 ill spent. Really adore Ravensaw's giant booby/booty mod. Shame he didn't make more armors for it while he could. Been wanting something of a dwemer flair for it. Bulky dwarven armor in all the right places while still possessing tastefully massive tits and rump.